44º Cap - Rocco asks his friends for help

Suspicious that Salvatore is hiding something, Donato follows him.

- I see you haven't been taking your medicine.

- I also see that you remembered that I exist.

- I bet it's been lying there for days. Come on, go take a shower, you smell.

Rosario's depression had returned, the medications she was taking were no longer having any effect.

Even against her will, Rosário is forced by Salvatore to get into the shower.

- Now dry off and put on those clothes.

Hidden outside, Donato listens to what they say.

- You couldn't have stopped those medications again, Rosário

- You couldn't have stopped those medications again, Rosário. You will end up killing yourself.

- Maybe it would be good for both of us if I died. My life has been meaningless for many years.

- Look for something to do. Occupy your mind and your life will have meaning again.

Depression is a state of sadness in which a person lives, losing the interest they previously had in life and the pleasures it previously gave them.

- Nothing makes sense to me anymore.

- Drink this pill now.

- They are no longer having an effect on me.

- Of course there is you idiot! You just need to take them at the times prescribed by your doctor.

- I don't know what interest you have in this.

- I want you to be very lucid, in case you are wanted.

- Wanted by whom? What are you talking about?

- If there is a need, you will know.

- I'm sleepy.

- These are the side effects. Come on, lie down here.

Rosario lies down and falls asleep.

- Look at the mess this place is.

Bringing a tray with a piece of savory pie and tea, Romina meets Salvatore at Rosario's house.

- Oh, are you there?

- Yes, how are you?

- I'm doing well, but your friend has been having a few crises. Wouldn't it be worth taking her to the doctor?

- There is no necessity. She already went to the doctor, but she stopped taking the medicine he had prescribed and for that reason she went into crisis.

- Well, the depression is back. I told Rosario that she had previously been a nurse and knew how important it was to take the medication at the times prescribed by the doctor, but she didn't listen to me.