11º Cap - Antonella says goodbye to Rocco

The waiter stops Elisabetta from touching the doorknob.

- Wait, miss. The bathroom is that one there. This will close the maintenance quickly, after the customers leave.

- Oh yes, thank you.

Elisabetta releases the handle and Antonella opens it, heading in the opposite direction to her twin sister.

As soon as they leave the restaurant, Angelo can no longer hold back his anger and Silvana gets scared.

- That's what he is.

- What happened?

- An arrogant man who feels like a God.

- Who are you talking about, Angelo?

- From Rocco. Who else?

- What did he do?

- Always thinking he is superior.

- He doesn't think he's Angelo, he's superior. Or have you forgotten that he is the CEO of the company?

- He may be the CEO, but I occupy a position as one of the directors and deserve respect.

- Let's calm down. Breathe and really tell me what happened.

- He practically kicked me out of the table.

- Rocco is not known in the company for being kind and you should know that.

- I'm just in the position I am in, I thank his mother, because he never gave me the due value that I deserve.

- Although I can't complain, he always treats me politely.

-Maybe because he has some interest in you, like he had with so many employees, that he already had sex within this company and then sent him away.

- I never noticed any ulterior motives coming from him.

- You don't know Rocco and you have no idea what he's capable of when it comes to seducing women. The one for example that was on the table next to him is another easy prey for him.

- Rocco doesn't seem like that. Even in the company, he is such a serious man.

- Serious? You're welcome. That man inside the restaurant is a heartless predator, Silvana.

Rocco, although many considered him heartless, was looking for, like any other man, a companion who would complete him, as he was already tired of the loneliness in which he lived.

Antonella's mouth is smeared with ice cream and Rocco touches her lips gently, cleaning them.

- It was dirty here.

- Did you clean it?

- I cleaned it soon

- Can we go now then?