33º Cap - Matteo doesn't tell Rocco that they are brothers

As soon as Rocco leaves, his mother wastes no time and goes to meet Filomena and they have lunch together.

- Filomena?

- Hello Mrs. Chiara, I'm here.

- I am leaving home.

- Okay. I'll wait for you.

It doesn't take ten minutes and Chiara arrives at the restaurant where the two arranged to meet.

As soon as Filomena sees Chiara arrive, he signals to her to go and meet her and they greet each other with kisses.

After sitting down, Chiara immediately apologizes to the Shampoo and Conditioner Businesswoman.

- I personally came to apologize to you for not giving you the attention you deserved yesterday at the party.

- You have nothing to apologize for, there were many guests at the party Mrs. Chiara, you had to pay attention to them too.

- It ended up that yesterday I forgot to call you, to see if you had arrived safely.

- Yes, I arrived safely, thank you, but I continue to assure you that you gave me due attention.

- It wasn't exactly the night I imagined for you and my son.

- I won't deny that I hoped that your son and I would have an opportunity to get to know each other better, but unfortunately he was accompanied by his girlfriend on the night of his birthday. I thought Rocco was clear.

 I thought Rocco was clear

- He is. Yesterday was the first time I saw my son with that girl. I can't say that she is actually a girlfriend.

- If it's him, he has great taste, the girl is very pretty.

-Yes she is, but knowing my son as I do, she will soon leave her aside.

Fiorella smiles because she had already heard that the CEO had a heart made of ice.

However, what the owner of the Shampoo and Conditioners chain didn't know was that every piece of ice melts at a certain point.

Antonella watches her mother arranging the dishes on the table and thinks of a way to ask her about her twin sister. What actually happened.

- Are you sure you're not going to have lunch at home, Antonella?

- I made an appointment with a friend to go and see the restaurant that your boyfriend is opening, Mom.

- What friend is this?

- Elisa. I met her and her boyfriend yesterday at the party.

- Are you sure you won't try the ravioli I made?

The doorbell rings and Antonella goes to answer it.

- Save some for me, and I'll try it later, mom. You know I love ravioli.