40º Cap - Matteo tells Rocco they are brothers

Matteo's mother was disconcerted when she met Rocco, which is why she turns the subject back to the twins.

- Are they twins?

- Yes we are.

- If just one is already beautiful, imagine two of you walking around.

The sisters smile and Elisabetta thanks Michelangelo.

- Thanks.

- Your parents must be proud to have two such beautiful girls at home.

The two look at each other again.

- They were raised by different parents and in separate houses, mom.

- Same?

Bibiana looks at Matteo without understanding anything.

- But I'll explain this to you at home. Rocco, can we go to my office? I need to talk to you about something.

- Yes of course.

Bibiana holds her son's arm and says it quietly so he can hear.

- Don't say anything, Matteo.

- We'll talk later, mom.

Matteo's partner Corrado approaches, interrupting the mother and son conversation.

- What do you think of the environment?

- It was incredible.

Elisabetta responds and Corrado winks at her in thanks.

- Don't forget that you had a hand in our decoration and choice of Elisa furniture

- How can I forget Corrado? Especially if I tried the wonderful menu here that day.

- Speaking of the menu, dear, order what you want to eat, while I talk to Matteo. I'll be right back to you.

Rocco speaks to Antonella, looking into her eyes and leaves next to his brother.

Nervous but trying to hide it, Bibiana looks at Michelangelo.

- Your brother is going to do something stupid.

- Stay calm mom, let Matteo solve this quickly.

- I hope he and that boy don't get confused in there.

- Everything will go well.

- I still think that this subject should not be discussed here today.

Antonella and Elisabetta take the opportunity to tell each other that they can no longer bear to hide this secret from their parents.

- It seems that my mother is reading in my eyes that I am hiding something from her.

- Mine is the same, Antonella.