15º Cap - Rocco is falling in love with Antonella

Matteo watches Elisabetta speak in silence.

- I hope you don't get upset with what I told you, Matteo.

- On the contrary. This only increases my desire to be with you, but don't worry, I'll know how to wait for your yes.

- We've only known each other for a few days and you're already interested in being with me?

- Yes, very interested. I know we need to get to know each other a little more, Elisabetta, but that doesn't diminish the fact that you caught my attention as soon as I saw you at the gym.

- My friends couldn't stop talking about you.

- What friends? I didn't see anyone but you. As soon as my eyes hit your Elisabetta, my heart told me: it's her.

Elisabetta smiles but her trauma prevents her from saying yes to Matteo

Romina looks at the path Matteo had taken on her cell phone and finds it strange that he entered the photography studio and then went to a restaurant.

- What was Matteo doing in a restaurant so early in the morning?

- And why did he stop by the photo studio before?

- Strange. Is Matteo dating a model?

These questions keep circulating in Romina's head.

- Hi how are you?

Romina doesn't even notice Rosario's arrival.

- Hello Rosario, come in.

- Are you busy? I'll come back another time.

- No, I was just monitoring my boyfriend. Since I arrived, I still haven't met him.

- Are you fighting?

- Let's say yes, but for a very short time.

- You're very much in love with him, aren't you?

- In love is an understatement, based on how I feel about Matteo.

- I know what this is, because one day I was also in love, with a man like that.

Rosario, who fell in love with Salvatore while working as a nurse at the hospital, knows what it is like to suffer for love.

When getting involved with that heartless man, she didn't imagine that she would have a great disappointment when relating to him.

The fact is that Rosario discovered that Salvatore was obsessed with his sister-in-law, in addition to idolizing her as an altar saint.

In the rented apartment where he lives, Salvatore sees the payment date approaching for some invoices, including his rent.

- I need to make money, otherwise I won't have it, how can I pay this rent.