37º Cap - Rocco's mother invites Filomena to dinner

The twins speak on the phone without their mothers suspecting anything.

- What you're telling me is absurd, Elisabetta.

- We ended up at the police station and you can't imagine the confusion that ensued.

- Was the man arrested?

- His lawyer arrived, paid the bail and they walked out the front door as if nothing had happened.

- I can't believe this.

- But Matteo insisted that they open an investigation, so that other men could have this as an example.

- And you, sister, how are you?

Antonella calls Elisabetta her sister at the moment, when Michelina was moving into her room.

The door was ajar and Antonella didn't notice her mother's presence.

- I'm fine and I'm still unemployed.

- Soon you will achieve something, I'm sure. In fact, I'm going to talk to my friend Luca to find something for you.

- Thank you, Antonella. I've been to his agency several times and I never see him there.

- We can go early tomorrow. What do you think?

- Won't it disturb you?

- No, I take the opportunity to leave a CV at an agency nearby. I'm also looking for a job to help around the house.

- You have a CEO boyfriend, why don't you ask him for help?

- He wanted to give me a recommendation, but I didn't accept it. I don't want to mix things up and also we just started dating, I don't think that would be good.

- I don't see anything wrong with him giving you a recommendation.

- What are you doing there, Michelina? Come on, let's go to our room.

Giacomo and her leave.

- I had the impression I heard Antonella call her friend her sister.

- Friends treat each other like that, brother, sister.

- You are right. What else would it be, right?

- If our daughter hadn't died, she would be calling her a sister and not a friend.

- I wonder what she would be like.

- Just like Antonella, dear, they were identical twins.

- I still mourn this loss to this day. How I wish my daughter was here today.

Michelina gets emotional when talking about Elisabetta and cries, being comforted by her husband.

- Do not Cry anymore.

- If only I had managed to get pregnant again, we could have given you another child.

- Everything happened as it was in our destiny.