48º Cap - Caterina sees Baki leaving daycare

Stefano discovers that Asli has an obstruction in the interim tubes.

- What could this obstruction be, Doctor?

Stefano asks worriedly and the doctor explains step by step what the obstruction is.

Obstruction of the uterine tubes occurs when there are blockages that prevent gametes from meeting or hinder the passage of the developing embryo, explained the doctor.

- I suggest that we perform a hysterosalpingography on your wife.

Hysterosalpingography is a quick procedure that can provide valuable information about a variety of abnormalities that cause infertility or miscarriage.

The doctor continues to explain that hysterosalpingography can occasionally remove small plugs of mucus or micro-adhesions inside the fallopian tubes, which are blocked, allowing the patient to become pregnant later.

- When can we do this procedure, doctor?

- In a week. I will first need to give you some medication, which you will have to take. Ready.

Stefano takes the prescription in his hand and leaves the hospital with Asli in his arms.

- Are you sure you want to take this exam, dear?

- Yes, I want Stefano. The doctor said that I will have a chance of getting pregnant just by doing this hysterosalpingography. I knew that the cramps I was experiencing every month were not normal.

- I remember you were always complaining. Your doctor should have ordered more in-depth tests, dear.

- It wasn't just her fault, love, it was mine because I was scared.

- I thought that was it.

- I kept putting off taking this exam that the doctor asked me to do, for fear of feeling pain.

Stefano strokes Asli's face.

- You won't feel it.

The couple arrives at the door of Baki's daycare center being watched from afar by Caterine.

- Look here Baki, let's take selfies.

- He looks bad, Dad, and closes his hand as if he were going to throw a punch

- Is that ok, son?

- The photo will take five seconds. One, two, three, four, now.

At his agency Luca continues to receive great proposals for new work.

Ivana starts working, delivering the costumes to each model and while they are delivering, she doesn't take her eyes off Antonino, who in turn doesn't miss the chance to praise the models.

- You guys look wonderful.

- Do you really think these models are cool and fit with the Fashion Week event?