7º Cap - Elisabetta was raped

One session in the afternoon and the abused man tried to put his hand on her breasts. What wouldn't he do if they were alone at night?

Elisabetta had already been forced once and it wouldn't be the second time, but not really.

- Where do you want to go

- Home, I'll give you the address.

- It is not necessary.

- How come you don't need it? Yesterday I didn't tell you where I lived.

Matteo was almost telling Elisabetta that he followed her, after they left the gym.

But he thought quickly because this was not the time for her to know that another man was looking for pleasure.

- Yes, I didn't say. What I want to say is that it won't be good for you, coming home like this.

- You're right Matteo.

- Can I give you a suggestion?

- Of course you can.

- How about coming with me to a nightclub, we'll have a drink, we'll talk about what happened, then I'll drop you off at home? It's fine like this?

- Yes OK.

Elisabetta accepts Matteo's invitation, who is feeling like the luckiest guy in Italy at the moment.

If Matteo had planned all of this, it wouldn't work out as well as he did now.

She is still upset with her suitor Elizabeth's attitude as she travels in silence, looking at people passing by on the street.

As soon as they arrive, Elisabetta is surprised by the excitement, but is enchanted by the atmosphere full of young people her age.

- Cool here

- Have you never been to a nightclub before?

- No, this is the first time.

- Good, you're enjoying it.

- Yes a lot.

- Come on, I'll take you to a quieter place, so we can talk. He is well?

Matteo takes Elisabetta's hand and they leave together to a reserved space, for those who want to talk or even date.

As soon as Elisabetta arrives, she is surprised by some couples making out.

Kisses were the trademark between them, but there was no lack of respect like there was with her in the movies. It was a healthy hookup, even more so because it was a public place.

- But so what? Cinema was also

Elisabetta thought.

- What there was?

- It was nothing.

- If you don't like it here, we can go to the other side, Elisabetta.

- No Matteo, it's great here.