2º Cap - Rocco and Antonella meet

Many years pass after the exchange of babies, although Michelina never forgot her daughter who passed away.

Friday has finally arrived and Rocco, CEO of Beneventi companies, goes out with one of the many women who live behind him.

This time, Rocco had to spend the night with the girl in a hotel, as his mother had been at his house for a week, waiting for her apartment to finish painting

Chiara will soon move into the penthouse next to her beloved son, so she can control him with the countless women she dates.

After a night of violent sex Rocco wakes up, sees Feride lying next to her and when he looks at her closely he realizes what a stupid thing he did.

- That's right? Is she drooling?

With a huge hangover, Rocco gets up and goes to the fridge, where he takes out a bottle of water and when he comes back he hears her snoring.

- This is more than I can take.

Rocco picks up her clothes scattered around the room, looks at her again and thinks:

- Last night, she was prettier.

Rocco grimaces.

- You know what? I'm going to get out before she wakes up.

After taking a quick shower, Rocco leaves the room slowly and leaves everything paid for at the reception, to the woman who was introduced to him at the nightclub.

Rocco's phone rings.

- Hello Rocco. Where are you?

- Inside the car, putting on your seat belt.

- We are all waiting for you.

Over the phone, Rocco talks to his friend Stefano, who is one of the directors of his company.

- I'm on my way, Stefano. I'm just going to be a little late, because I'm going home to change my clothes.

- I told you not to linger at the club.

- Well, I didn't intend to delay. This time blame your wife, who introduced me to her ex-college friend.

- She only introduced you, but you weren't supposed to take the woman to bed that same night. Because that's what you must have done. It was not?

- It certainly was, she was giving me a hard time Stefano and you know me.

- I know him and I know him well. The CEO of the company, who only sees a woman as a sexual object of pleasure.

Rocco smiles. Because that was exactly what women represented in his life, a sexual object, which he used and then discarded.

- Did you at least like this one?

- To tell the truth, she even does things in bed properly, but when I woke up today I really regretted having stayed with her.

- Serious? Why? Did she think she was ugly?