28º Cap - Rocco confuses Elisabetta with Antonella

Rocco, after spending almost the entire day with Antonella, takes her back to his house, as he needs to rush to his perfume launch party.

Determined to stay with her, Rocco looks into her eyes, stroking her face, before she gets out of the car.

- Have you made up your mind yet?

- What?

- Do you want to be my girlfriend?

- What if I accept?

Rocco smiles and approaches to kiss her.

- Wait, Rocco.

- You don't think you've made me wait too long, do you?

- We're starting to understand each other now, Rocco.

- Because you didn't want to understand me before.

- Today I got to know you a little more.

- And what did you find?

- That I will have many more surprises.

Rocco smiles looking away.

- What kind of surprise?

- I still don't know.

- Tell me what was going through that little head.

- Who knows, maybe you're a married man and you're just trying to have an affair with me.

Rocco smiles very wide.

- Am I married?

- Yes, you. Why not?

- But I'm not married, Antonella. In fact, I thought that after what I told you about my parents in the Church, they had made you see me with different eyes.

- I've now seen 50% of Rocco, but I still need to know more about him.

- Don't be silly, date me and you'll get to know me day after day and I guarantee it to you.

Antonella remains thoughtful for a moment.

- Okay, I'm dating.

- It's about time.

Rocco looks at Antonella's lips and gets closer until he kisses her softly.

An argument takes place between Matteo and his mother in front of Michelangelo, without him understanding absolutely anything of what is happening.

- I've been made a fool of my entire life.

- I only did what I did, to protect you, my son. Please understand me.

- Guys, what's going on?

- I had the right to know that my father had another family.

- What do you mean your father had another family?

- Shut up Michelangelo.

- I'm already silent.