43º Cap - Rocco asks for Antonella's hand in marriage

In the afternoon Antonella tells her parents that she had received the CEO's proposal.

- Isn't it too early to talk about marriage, my daughter?

- Rocco and I are in love and he will come to talk to you today, dad.

- It's just that I'm not ready yet to lose you, my daughter.

- You won't lose me daddy, at most you'll gain another son.

- I'm going to love having this handsome guy as my daughter-in-law.

- That's because you haven't seen your boyfriend yet...

- Whose boyfriend?

Antonella had said too much and remembers that her parents still don't know that her sister is alive.

- My newest friend Elisa's boyfriend, mom. He is Rocco's brother. His name is Matteo.

- What do you mean Rocco's brother?

- That's a long story dad, Rocco will tell you later himself.

Antonella enters her room thinking about Rocco, after all she had talked about marriage and was still going to come and ask her parents for her hand, this only proved that her feelings were real.

Antonella had resisted the CEO's advances as much as possible, but fate was relentless, bringing them closer and closer to each other.

First there had been an incident with Uncle Baris, in fact, Antonella needed to go to the hospital to find out the results of the surgery.

Uncle Baris was missed in his neighborhood. Everyone was already used to seeing him smiling, taking care of abandoned animals every day.

If it weren't for Uncle Baris, many would die of hunger and cold thirst.

Antonella's cell phone rings and she reads "Rocco".

- Hello.

- What were you thinking?

- In many things.

- Well, don't think about many things, because I feel jealous. Just think about the two of us.

Smiling, Antonella throws herself onto the bed, lying on her back.

- What time you come?

- Soon.

Rocco's door opens and he looks in her direction.

- It won't take long.

- Will not be long. I love you.

Rocco hangs up and looks at his mother.

- I see you're going to leave.

- Mom, when were you going to tell me that my father had another son?