46º Cap - The investigator finds Rosario's house

Antonella doesn't want Rocco to tell her what she should or shouldn't do, so she decides to say what she thinks.

- Okay, so tell me, what do you want to work on?

- I still don't know. Maybe with my parents at the pizzeria.

- No way.

- Why not even think, can I know?

- I don't want you behind a counter, much less serving tables

- And what's wrong with that?

- What's wrong with that? Do you still ask me?

- Yes, what's wrong with waiting tables? Is it a job like any other?

There is no harm in waiting tables, the problem is that you are exposed to the men who will frequent that place and who will certainly look at you desiring you.

- I do not believe that.

- Well, believe me, Antonella. I don't want any man to look at you with desire. Not to mention that I won't be able to be by your side to protect you.

- Don't you think I'm really big and I know how to defend myself without your help?

- You may even know how to defend yourself, I don't doubt it, but I also don't want another man looking at you with greedy eyes.

- What's the point of another man looking at me the way he wants, if I'm not going to look at him?

Rocco then gets up from the table.

- I think it's good that you don't look at him.

Determined, Rocco pulls Antonella into his arms.

- I want you all to myself Antonella.

- But I'm already yours and no one else's.

- There's still one thing left to truly make you mine and you know what it is.

Rocco speaks in Antonella's ear, raising every hair on her body.