38º Cap - Caterina pursues Stefano again

Dinner had arrived and Rocco decided to be kind to his mother's guest.

- Let's go to the Filomena table.

- I hope Filomena enjoys the menu.

- The smell is wonderful, Mrs. Chiara. What is it?

- Linguine allo Scoglio, do you appreciate it?

- Very.

- Don't you think you overdid it on the plate, Mom? I don't usually eat mussels mixed with shrimp for dinner.

- This dish will not only come with mussels with Rocco shrimp.

- Oh no.

- No. It will come intertwined with squid, clams, mussels, shrimp, all seasoned with pepper, parsley, tomato and a little white wine, as I know you like.

- I also enjoy dishes that contain squid and white wine.

- It saw ? I accidentally found something that the two have in common.

- Suddenly we have a lot more in common than you imagine.

Filomena says smiling to Rocco, who doesn't believe what his mother was doing and would certainly find a way for that dinner to end as quickly as possible.

- I moved into my penthouse next door this morning and I will wait for your visit in my Filomena apartment.

- I will go with pleasure, Mrs. Chiara.

- Well, I'll leave you talking, because I know I could be disturbing you.

- You don't get in the way.

- My son's company will be more pleasant than mine, I can assure you.

- Stay mommy.

Already imagining that his mother would do something like that, Rocco also gets up.

- Maybe you would like to see my mother Filomena's apartment?

- That can be left for another day, if you don't mind, my son. Well, good night.

- Good evening Mrs. Chiara.

Chiara kisses them both and Rocco speaks softly in his mother's ear.

- We'll talk about it tomorrow.

- Finally alone.

Filomena approaches and Rocco wastes no time and starts talking.

- I don't want to rush you Filomena, but I have an important meeting tomorrow morning. If not, you came by car, I can call you a taxi.

- Why are you running away, Rocco? I know your reputation as a stud well.

Rocco smiles.

- Me stud?

- Stud, catch... Call it what you want, but the truth is that you've never been arrogant when it comes to women.