23º Cap - Businesswoman makes a proposal to Rocco

Thanks to a light at the end of the tunnel, Luca now felt safe to start a relationship with the girl he had always liked since he was little.

- I've known you long enough, Antonella, to know that you're sad, but it's okay if you don't want to tell me.

- I'm just upset that I didn't get a job.

- Don't be like that. One day you will achieve something. His father was also looking for work the other day. Did you find anything?

 Did you find anything?

- Not yet.

- In my opinion, Mr. Giacomo, you are no longer of working age.

- I think so too, but his retirement means nothing, Luca. That's why I wanted to get a job soon, so I wouldn't be a burden to them anymore.

- Your father could open a small business here in the neighborhood, just to add to his income and you wouldn't need to work anymore.

- Yes, that's what he wants. He got it into his head that he was going to open a pizzeria here in Palermo.

- Your mother's pizzas are delicious and would be a big hit around here.

Luca was right, but it wasn't just Michelina's pizzas that would be successful in Palermo.

There was also a couple who were masters in the subject and would soon be competing for preference for customers along with Michelina and Giacomo.

This couple is Tiziano and Lucia, who also had the idea fixed for some time, of opening a Pizzeria with Delivery.

- Okay, I just took this one out of the oven, tell me if you approve.

- Let me cut it, Dad.

- Give this piece to your uncle Elisabetta.

- Thank you Lucia. Hmm, it's more than delicious, it's perfection.

- Tell me daughter, have you already got a new modeling job?

- Do you believe it is no longer possible to send the photos by email to that agency I told you about?

- Go there in person, only then will they see how beautiful you are.

- Yes mom, I went several times this week, but I was informed that the person in charge was filming and that he wouldn't be at the agency this week.

- And that friend of yours?

- Antonino?

- That's him.

- He was responsible for another job and he wasn't there either, but this week I'm going to another one that they recommended to me.

- The important thing is that you don't give up, princess.

- Okay, daddy.

- I think this thing about being a model is silly. Elisabetta really needs to find a job that gives her security.