22º Cap - Luca will compete for Antonella with Rocco

After several months in hospital, Donato leaves the Clinic, going straight to his old house, where he lived with Silvana.

However, Donato finds the gate locked, the yard full of dry leaves and the house looking abandoned.

As soon as he looks around him and realizes that no one is coming, Donato decides to climb the wall, then jumping into the yard.

After forcing the front door, Donato manages to enter the room, where he finds the furniture dusty but in the same condition as he had left it.

Soon he comes to mind the discussion he had with Silvana, before agreeing with her that he needed to be hospitalized, so that I could get rid of cocaine.

With her mouth bleeding, Silvana screams for help, terrified that Donato is likely to take her life.

- Shut up here in the middle of nowhere, no one will hear you.

- What will you do? Will kill me?

- I'm sorry, I would never do that to you, Silvana.

Donato hugs her and Silvana cries, already thinking of a way to get rid of that nightmare.

If they had ever told her that stealing her cousin Elisabetta's boyfriend would bring such consequences, Silvana would never have done it.

The relationship between Donato and Elisabetta had already started a few months ago and at first he seemed to be a knight.

One day when Silvana was watching the two, she heard Donato's insistence on having sex with Elisabetta from behind the door and envied being in his place

- No, Donato already said no.

Elisabetta was always refusing, which made Donato nervous and even more eager to have her.

- This way we won't be able to continue this relationship.

Furious Elisabetta gets up, leaving him alone in the room and Silvana takes the opportunity to approach her cousin's boyfriend, entering the room with a seductive look and a transparent nightgown, which makes Donato look her up and down.

- I think you're wasting time there, why don't you come with me to my room?

After his girlfriend's refusals, Donato wastes no time and becomes Silvana's lover, his cousin, even though his desire for Elisabetta only increases every day within him.

Until one day Donato, taking advantage of the absence of Elisabetta's parents, enters the house, overcome by an uncontrollable impulse.

With his eyes shining with sexual appetite, he dominates and forces Elisabetta to go to her room, where he violently rapes her.

As soon as he learns that Caterina has been at his gate, Stefano quickly returns home.