NarutoxSHINIGAMI reader

You blinked, eyelids opening and closing slowly as your eyes tried to adjust to the dim lighting.

You found yourself strapped to a chair, bound by rope with talisman plastered on them.

天命

You blinked at the seal written upon the paper.

Heaven's decree?

You sighed before looking up, now how exactly did you get yourself here?

------------

"An unnatural force in the forest of death?" Anko asked, eyes blinking.

"Hmm, yes, the shinobi who were scouting the forest few days prior to for the chunin exams found an unknown source of energy, they couldn't pinpoint where, so i would like you to investigate," hiruzen, the resident hokage spoke calmly, letting out a puff of smoke.

"Yes, Hokage-sama!," Anko spoke before disappearing in thin air.

—----------

'Now, where is this energy source-!' Anko thought to herself before she felt a spike of energy coming from the center of the forest.

The wave of energy was foreboding, as if death was watching her.

She could only let out a shaky smirk as she approached the center of the forest.

The closer she got the stronger the energy felt, she hadn't felt power like this. Not even Orochimaru had such a killing intent.

She could only shake when she reached the center of the forest.

Propped up against a tree was a pale woman, she seemed heavenly to look at as her long black hair cascaded against her back, her arms propped up against the branches as if she was balancing a great weight on her palms.

Anko could only shudder at the sight, never has she felt this much energy in her life.

Slowly Anko made her way to the figure and picked her up carefully, as if even the smallest movement would snap her thin arms.

Akno quickly made her way to the T&I department, perhaps a seal would conceal the strong presence the unconscious woman held.

—------------

You blinked from your chair.

"Now this doesn't add up," you muttered.

"Didn't I jump off a building? Why the fuck am i tied to a chair?"

*click!

Your eyes traveled to the door where a tall man entered the room.

"Fufufu? Who's this?" you asked yourself as he sat across the table in front of you.

You could feel the presence of others behind the walls that constricted you.

"What is your business in Konoha?" he asked, a frown on his scared face.

You blinked.

Once.

And then twice.

"Where?" you asked, froeign to a place called konoha.

He raised an eyebrow, confused as to why you didn't know where you were.

Without speaking another word he got up and left the room.

You waited silently, deciding it would be safer to not do anything brash for now.

Another man entered, he had pale blonde hair and blue-green eyes.