ch 10 - cursed energy

you had noticed it the moment you arrived at the door.

the cursed energy.

you had first assumed that their was a 1st or 2nd grade curse in the room but when you entered the room you were shocked.

it was coming form the crying girl.

teruhiko Hitomi

with every falling tear, the pressure grew stronger. even though you were the only one to realize it, you noticed the small signs that it was affecting the drunk men.

after you had delt with them. you looked her in the eyes and you were beyond intrigued.

she possessed the eyes of the ancient arata family. the power the eyes of the arata family held were much more superior to the Gojo family's six-eyes.

you warped to jujutsu tech metropolitan university. the students were alseep in their dorms but Gojo and Yaga were awake. and they noticed the change in cursed energy.

they both arrived immediately to the front where you held a sleeping teruhiko.

"y/n-chan?" satoru said as he saw your figure.

"y/n-san, who is that?" Yaga asked patiently.

"her name is teruhiko Hitomi. as you can tell she posses a lot of cursed energy, probably as much as satoru. though she doesn't realize it she can be a very strong sorcerer if trained properly," you handed her to satoru who noticed her torn clothes.

"was she?" he asked looking at you, his playful smile replaced with a serious frown.

"mhm," you nodded and you saw him hold her a bit tighter. "I'll be back tomorrow morning, if she wakes up call me. don't let any of the other first years see her yet. have shoko get her a change of clothes." he nodded and went into the building as you turned to Yaga.

"she's not an ordinary person Yaga, I'll explain more on her heritage later but keep her away from harm." you spoke as you warped to bonten.

----------

you arrived at the torture room and saw the males from before tied up to chairs, slowly gaining consciousness.

"kakucho, search up the teruhiko family later. they've been doing business with the black tigers," you told kakucho, your eyes cold as you stared down at the scum that called themselves human.

sanzu threw a bucket of cold water over their head and they all snapped awake.

"y-your the shinigami!" one of them stuttered out, a sadistic smirk rising on your lips.

"I am, now tell me your names."

"r/n 1" (random name 1)

"r/n 2"

"r/n 3"

"good good, now tell me, who. is. your. boss." your smirk fell to a frown as they started to sweat uncontrollably.

you were so enticed with your questions, you hadn't noticed the rest of bontens executives/advisor/leader had all arrived to watch the show.

"we, we can't he'll kill us!!" they shouted in panic, you heard a tch but dismissed it.

"so even in the face-off death you can't tell me?" your eyebrows went up, a smirk taking over.

they frantically nodded their heads and you crouched to their level.

"even if I kill you a million times over, you won't tell me?" you taunted them, tears streamed from their eyes.

"even if I kill all those your call dear, even if I wipe out your friends, even if I destroy your very existence?" they nodded vigorously though you could tell your words took fear over them.

you sighed as you steeped back.

"can I take over-" sanzu started but you cut him off.

"domain expansion: deaths court"

-----------

two updates today since this chapter is kinda short.