ch 9 - acquaintance

night fell and sky was filled with a graveyard of stars.

you, sanzu and kakucho made your way to one of the many bar's bonnet owned.

"oh? y/n? is that you?" a bartender asked and your eyes lit up slightly realizing who it was.

"hishirou-kun! long time no see kid!" you exclaimed as you made your way to the middle-aged man. (pic above for appearance)

"you know him, y/n?" kakaucho asked.

"yeah, he makes the best drinks!"

"if your looking for the Gojo and Nanami kid, they ain't here today," he placed the glass he was cleaning to the side.

"nahh, I ain't looking for those two today. though its a good thing they aren't, nanamin probably wouldn't have survived satoru's antic's without me!" you laughed remembering how he would torture his poor kohai.

"who?" sanzu asked raising an eyebrow at your conversation, slightly irrated that hishirou didn't acknowledge the two bonten members.

"ah, uh, students? former students of mine," you nodded confirming your answer.

"you teach?"

"uhhh, yeah..."

the conversation fell and was replaced by a awkward atmosphere.

"ahem, now what can I do for fellow bonten executives on a night like today?" hishirou asked trying to diffuse the tense atmosphere.

sanzu raised an eyebrow at the way he asked the question, not a single hint of fear was in his voice. most people would have been trembling by now.

you noticed his confusion and internally snickered.

"you know anyone that works under the name black tiger?" you leaned on the counter, hand holding your face.

"maybe I do, why?" he smirked copying your actions.

"lets just say, there is a traitor among us."

both bonten members were shocked by the way you two interacted. hishirou acted like he was a know it all with no fear and you played along. sanzu was seconds away from pulling a trigger on the man.

"oho, you better tell me the details, I'll lead you to the private room their using," he called another person to take over, walking around the counter.

"you bet mate."

----------

hishirou led you to a private room and left.

"that bastard, so full of himself," sanzu grumbled under his breath as you let out a chuckle.

"he's a trained and experienced assassin, he's faced much worse than you lot," you opened the door with a smirk.

the room was filled with the scent of alcohol and drunk men. there was a girl cowering in a corner, clothes all teared up, her face a crying mess.

you felt your face darken, it was clear she was raped and didn't want to be here.

*BAM!* yo threw a senbon into the wall, just barely grazing one of their ear's.

"you bitch!" he shouted getting up to attack you.

your red eyes darkened as he neared you. before kakucho could shoot him down you had already felt with him.

stabbing his pressure points on his legs and arm, he fell to the floor screaming in pain.

the other got up to attack as well seeing as their man was down and you repeated the process, their screams music to your ears.

you made your way to the girl and gave your coat to her to cover up.

(her appearance, just the clothes are ripped and her hair is a mess)

"t-thank you..." she spoke, unable to stop the tears from flowing.

"wtf did you just do!" sanzu asked, slightly mad he couldn't deal with them himself.

"are they alive?" kakucho asked as he kicked one of them.

"ever heard of acupuncture? and yes they are alive, they either fainted, or are momentarily dead," you cold eyes unchanging.

you turned back to the girl, eyes softening as you stared at her features. she had beautiful black hair and crystalline blue eyes. they reminded you a lot of Gojo but they had a spark that he was missing. his were more like a clear empty sky while hers where a night sky scattered with stars.

"hey, whats your name?" you asked gently as sanzu and kakucho rounded up the black tiger members.

"T-Teruhiko Hitomi, miss," she slowly said and you gave her a smile.

"don't call me miss, call me y/n. it makes me feel old," you pouted making her give you a tiny smile.

"how old are you Hitomi-chan?".

"f-fifteen," your eyes darkened again.

"how did you get here?" you asked slowly hoping not to make her cry again.

well much to your dismay, she did cry again. but she did manage out a response.

"hic, papa gave me to them, hic, he said they were good people," she was bawling again. you pulled her into your chest and patted her back.

"shhh, its ok. I'll talk to your papa ok? you can stay with me if you want," you told her and she nodded before falling asleep.

you lifted her up and carried her in your arms.

"bring them to bonten, I'll be back soon," you told them and disappeared  on sight.

----------

hope you enjoyed, vote and comment. ty

-insomniac