ch 28 - date

"come on naminami! Let's go play!" That's my brother's voice isn't it?

izanagi had his hand out, as if he was waiting for me. He was a child in this memory, pure white hair going to his shoulders.

"-----"

"what did you say?" I ask.

"-------"

I can't hear you brother?

"live"

------------------------

*gasp!!

y/n's eyes shot up, a cold sweat drenching her face.

What did he mean?

you couldn't tell.

you didn't see or feel the gold perched on your shoulder. you couldn't feel it, it was nonexistent to you.

you slowly sat up, pressing your hand to your forehead.

Where were you? you had no clue.

by now your body had gotten accustomed to the pressure the room was filled with. it was surprisingly fast the rate you got accustomed to Gojo's presence, but you weren't normal either.

you had acknowledged to two people in the room, you had deemed them as no threat.

though if you had to pick, you would choose the lady in the room anytime. the aura the blindfolded man held caused goosebumps to cover your arms.

you remained silent, not daring to say a word.

you found it easier. to watch in silence than to speak your mind in situations like this.

it worked for you before, didn't it?

It was quiet for a solid minute before the white haired man decided to speak.

"...do you know who I am?" he hesitated. you noticed it and knew something was up.

"should I? I've never met you in my entire life," you spoke with narrow eyes.

you failed to notice the quaver in his eyes. primarily because of his blindfold.

he let out a shaky breath, turning to the brown haired woman.

She didn't say anything and left to get a glass of water.

he let out a sigh before speaking again.

"My name's Gojo Satoru, you can call me Satoru if you wish," he said timidly, the man named Gojo Satoru.

you stared at him for a moment, internally debating whether or not you should give him your name.

"...izanami-no-mikoto, you may address me as izanami," you spoke formally, catching the man off guard. He had never heard you speak formally before, it was shocking to say the least.

"May I ask where I am?" you spoke, raising a brow, suspicion evident on your face.

"You're at jujutsu technical college in tokyo," he replied, a wide smile on his face.

Your face contorted with confusion, unaware of a place called tokyo. Your uncle had made sure you and your brother were well educated, that included geography lessons. Never had you heard of a place called tokyo.

"..where?" you mumbled out as your mind wandered to the many maps you had seen.

"In the Kanto region? The south?" Gojo said, trying to clarify.

"Not once have i heard of a Kanto region, tell me properly where i am," you scowled at his incompetence. Well that's how you saw him in your eyes.

"And what am I wearing?" you asked, looking down to your clothes. It consisted of Gojo's hoodie that was clearly too big for you and leggings. Black military boots clad on your feet.

He opened his mouth to speak but shut it quickly, unable to form the right words to explain your current situation.

"Errr, how do i say this..." he muttered under his breath, trying to find a way to explain that you were like, a million years into the future.

"Alright! Izanami-chan! Right now, it's the year 2019, July 20th!" he said in one go, a half smile, half serious look plastered on his face.

Your face dropped if it wasn't before. You looked at him like he was crazy.

"No, it's year 350 of the imperial dynasty," you frowned, he really did look incompetent in your eyes.

Gojo went silent again before rummaging through the cabinets.

He pulled out a calendar that made your jaw drop.

2019, july 20th

__________________

I am so so so sorry for not updating! please forgive me! I'll try my best to update more regularly but I can't promise anything.

vote and enjoy!

-insomniac