ch 6 - akashi 'sanzu' haruchiyo

"pleasure doing business with you, head of bonten, sano manjiro."

--------

"overseer of the jujutsu world?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"when I pulled that stunt a million years ago I uh, kinda created a big mess and many, many vengeful souls kinda stayed behind, or their negative energy did even after they reached the other side causing curses." you scratched the back of your neck, a pang of guilt coursed through your veins but it quickly dissipated. "the negative energy kinda stuck onto certain people and well, those people are jujutsu sorcerers also known as shaman's and they exorcise said curses."

he nodded in understanding before moving on to the topic of discussion.

"moving on to business, I want you to work for me. for bonten." he said with cold, empty eyes.

"sure. what do I get out of it?"

"money and a bounty on your head."

you stared at him giving him the 'are you serious' look. he stared back with no emotion.

"*sigh* fine, that's good enough for me." you shrugged giving up on the mini staring contest.

"ok a few things to know about me, I will be in n' out. if I'm not here one day expect me to be back the next. if I'm not, call this number. if I don't pick up, call the second number," you gave him your number and Gojo's number. he nodded and beckoned you to go on.

"you can expect me to be gone on halloween and September 1st. that should be all." you said with a shrug.

he raised an eyebrow but nodded his head.

"you'll be working with sanzu for the time being," he said looking down at the papers in his hand.

he handed them to you and said, "bring these to his office he'll know what to do with them."

he proceeded to casually kick you out of his office after telling you directions to his office.

"damn, he really just kicked me out like that didn't he?" you spoke to yourself with a small pout.

"now let's look at these papers, hmm?" you scanned through them, it was on getting information from a man named hinode akihiro, and you raised and eyebrow when you reached the part as to why.

you smirked to yourself, 'well let's just hope that the kid has an interesting method.'

--------

you found yourself in front of sanzu's door and knocked thrice, he told you to come in and you opened the door to find him playing with a pen.

you deadpanned at him, just how much drugs was this kid taking.

"oh, it's you."

"yes it's me, and your precious king has an assignment for the two of us." you retorted and placed the papers on his desk.

he glared at you, but before he was gonna say something back you beat him to it.

"oh please, your just his dog. I got to tell you kid that ain't anything new to me." he raised an eyebrow at you, his glare though still remained.

you sighed and leaned agains't his desk much to his displeasure.

"there was this kid I knew long time back, his family was known as the queens guard dog. he carried the family name since he was what? 12, 13?" you sighed again remembering the kid and his life.(if you know you know ^-^)

"we're getting of task, I already read through the papers. it's quite a simple task though really."

he scanned through them and the frown on his face was replaced with a maniacal smirk.

"you look like you have an idea in mind?" you smirked with a raised eyebrow.

"what do you know about torturing people?" he asked looking up from the papers.

you smirked.

"that psychological torture is a lot worse than physical."

he gave you a grin, eyes curling at the ends.

"I feel like we are gonna have a great time."

--------

sorry it ain't that long, couldn't really think of much for this chapter.

-insomniac