ch 7 - torture time!

dang, a hundred reads already, i honestly didn't think anyone would read this, but thank you all for reading this story.

--------

"I feel like we are gonna have a great time"

--------

I looked at the man in front of me, his fingers were bleeding from his nails being pulled out, his face covered in bruises. despite that he refused to say a word. you thought back to what you to agreed to before you steeped in to the room.

(flashback!)

"I'll do my thing first, if he doesn't spill I'll let you do your mind tricks.," he said and you nodded in agreement.

"I'll give you an hour, fair?" you said and nodded.

"fair"

(back to the present)

"times up, haruchiyo. my turn." you said with a sweet but sickly smile.

he gave a childish pout but he nodded and let you do your thing.

"now now, let's see what we have here shall we?" you said as you walked to the man in pain.

"I got two options for you: Experience death a million time for the next hour or let me rot your brain out, the hard way." you grabbed his blood soaked hair and pulled him to your face.

he didn't reply and all you got was an inaudible whimper. the smirk on your face went even more crazed, your blood red eyes screaming crazy.

"so you chose the first one eh?"

sanzu was leaning against the wall and boy was he confused. him being high didn't;t help either.

that's when he felt the wave of bloodlust.

it was enough to sober him up and bring him back to reality. he stared at your smiling face with wide eyes. little did he know he wasn't the only one feeling the pressure. the whole building was covered in it, though it wasn't as strong as it was in the room you were in, it was enough to make everyone freeze even if it only lasted for a second.

"cursed technique: illusion of death"

you placed a finger on his forehead channeling your finger energy.

"what did you do? and what was that pressure?" sanzu asked clearly disturbed.

"AHHHH!!!! MAKE IT STOP! PLEASE! I'LL TELL YOU ANYTHING!!" Akihito shouted as he trashed around in the chair he was strapped into.

"sure, know that I'll know if you utter a lie and I'll make you experience it again."

"Y-YES I PROMISE!! PLEASE! JUST MAKE IT STOP!!" tears streamed down his blood stained face as continued to scream in agony.

then it stopped and all that could be heard was his quiet sobs.

"I'll explain what happened after," you said looking over to sanzu.

he reluctantly nodded and let you do your thing.

"now tell me, who is it that you're really working for."

"I - I don't know his name, b-but he's k-know as the black tiger. I-I, n-nobody has ever seen his face before, I-i've only meet with his subordinates." he managed to say before passing out.

"is that good enough for you?" you turned to face sanzu and he nodded before shooting the man in the head.

"now tell me what the fuck you just did." he demanded.

"woah, calm down. I just made him experience death a few hundred times."

he gave you a deadpanned look screaming 'are you serious!'

"how?" his eyes scrunched up in confusion.

"its a technique, I'm a jujutsu sorcerer, heck I'm the god of jujutsu, there ain't a thing that I can't do when it comes to jujutsu." you said with a proud smile.

sanzu just groaned in annoyance still not being able to wrap his head around what you just did and dismissed it.

--------

"black tiger?" Mikey asked as you and sanzu reported the results of the 'interrogation'.

"you know..." you started and the two glanced at you as you raked your vast memories.

"I think I've heard hat name before, though I could be wrong 'cause I was half high," you said with a small frown as you tried your hardest to remember (not really).

"you do drugs?" sanzu asked.

"fuck yea, second best way to knock myself out cold." you said with a smirk.

mikey who internally started to regret making you two work together, sweatdropped at your interaction but gave a small cough bring you two back to reality.

"find more about them, I'll have kakucho to keep a look out as well.

"yes boss/manjiro" you both bowed and left his office.

"hey, mind if I get some drugs from you later? you seem like you have a large stash." you asked sanzu who merely grinned with delight/.

"why of course I do, who do you take me for?"

you laughed as you both made your way to kakucho's office.

--------

the next chapter might come out a bit late, I have a small case of writers block, ehe

-insomniac