ch 23 - bullying Gojo cause why the fuck not

*beep, beep

"well fuck," he muttered as he looked at the mess.

----------

when Gojo arrived with his students, the first thing they saw was a dead looking hishirou.

"hishirou-kun? what happened to you?" Gojo asked, childishly tilting his head to the side.

hishirou merely pointed to the wasted men and woman.

"oh," all three said in sync.

"ne, itadori-kun, do you know who he is?" teruhiko whispered, indicating to the tanned skin man if front of them.

"no..." itadori spoke pointedly, hand on his chin as the two stared at the man.

"then do you know who they are?" she asked pointing to the wasted men.

"no- wait, the white haired one has a bonten tattoo?!" itadori spoke shocking himself and teruhiko.

"hey, those two were there when y/n-san picked me up," she pointed to the pink haired man and the one with the blind eye.

"y/n-san know's bonten?!" both exclaimed, wiping their head's to look at their teacher for an answer.

his smirk confirmed their suspicions causing both of their jaws to drop.

"NANI!!!!!!" they shouted as they stared at the group in utter confusion.

"what's with the commotion, hishirou," a tired, monotone voice spoke from behind causing the trio to look back.

"do you know who he is, teruhiko-san?" itadori whispered to teruhiko in hopes of an answer.

"no, and you can call me Hitomi , itadori=kun!" she whispered back.

"yuji-kun~, Hitomi-chan~, hiiiiii," you lured as you dropped kakucho and threw your arms around the two's neck.

"y/n-san, you smell like alcohol," itadori and teruhiko pouted as they struggled to break free from her grasp.

"ne ne, oh? manjiro? hihi!!" you giggled as you waved at the tired man.

he dismissed you before turning to mochi, who was forced along, to go get the rest into the car.

"hey, hey, satoru~," you called the forgotten male.

"yes, n/n-chan?" he asked like a school girl.

"dosen't manjiro look like you?" she giggled to herself causing said male and Gojo to stop in their tracks.

"eh?"

"..."

"yeah, yeah. see! his eyes have dark eye bags and his hair is white!!!"

"y/n, I'm not short." Gojo spoke in a sei-serious voice as he placed his hand on your shoulders, freeing the two students.

the room fell silent at Gojo's words, a heavy air filling the room.

the former drunk men sobered up as soon as they felt the familiar air and could only pray for Gojo's life.

Mikey's eye's darkened even more than they were before.

"a-ano, sensei? I don't think you should have said that-!"

teruhiko's voice was cut of short as a leg was stopped midair near Gojo's head.

"what the fuck..." Mikey mumbled as his leg was stopped by, seemingly, nothing.

all of the bonten members felt the jaws drop as they stared at Mikey's leg, inches away from Gojo's head but never reaching.

you however was still drunk as ever mumbling random words.

"hmmmmm. satoru," you spoke, hand on your chin.

"yes, n/n?"

"turn off your infinity."

"eh?"

"...?"

"I wanna see how far you fly when manjiro kicks you," you snickered at the thought.

"wahh, your so mean n/n-chan," Gojo pouted before you say.

"I'll buy you that limited edition cake you wanted~" you sung as you watched his face lighten up. teruhiko and itadori deadpanned at there teacher's antics.

the two moved away from the (wo)man-children infant of them and inched closer to the bonten executives.

"hahahah, yesss! do what the bitch says, Gojo!" a voice cackled. "unless you're a pussy."

"not you too, sukuna~" Gojo whined.

all eyes turned to itadori's face, except you, Gojo, and Mikey. jaws dropping as they saw the eye and mouth on the side of the boys face.

*slap

"shut up will ya?" itadori sighed as a mouth appeared on his hand instead.

"so this is the arata's descendent hmm?" he grinned making teruhiko flinch away from his gaze.

to the jujutsu sorcerers in the room, sukuna's presences has become a normal thing but to the bonten member's, they have never felt such a heavy presences before. and sukuna wasn't even doing anything.

"who, no, what is that?" sanzu asked, kicking up his might to ask the simple question.

before itadori could reply sukuna spoke.

"ryomen sukuna, king of curses now bow down fool," he taunted but before anyone can retort you spoke up.

"yeah, yeah now shut up you brat," you called with a childish pout making sukuna scoff but leave promptly.

"now kick him again and satoru, remove your infinity."

"no."

"yes."

"no"

"yes."

"no."

"no."

"yes, wait fuc-"

"hahahahahahah!" you laughed as Gojo crouched in the corner with a pout, growing mushrooms.

"his infinity's off, kick him now manjiro!!" you said childishly.

Mikey done with the man-child's crap in front of him, kicked him again and Gojo went flying a few feet.

"huh," you said as you saw Gojo leaning against a wall. "I wonder how far he would go if yuji kicked him..."

said male flinched and backed away from your gaze causing teruhiko to chuckle.

"now, now, n/n-chan, lets get going before megumi finds out your drunk, okay?" Gojo said hoping out of no where, standing behind you, hand on your shoulders.

"how are you ok?" both haitani's and sanzu asked with wide eyes.

"mah mah, my secret," he said childishly.

"I wanna say hi to gumi!" you spoke childishly.

"yes, yes," he spoke lifting you like a sack of potato's.

"I'll take her back now," he spoke to the bonten members before turning to his students. "come on, lets get back. you still have your movies to watch."

the two nodded walking to their sensei who teleported them back to jujutsu high.

"wtf."

----------

vote and enjoy!

-insomniac