ch 3 - old friends

the drive to bonten was quick and quiet. at some point during the ride you had taken off your mask and hoodie letting your hair fall down.

the two didn't notice until they had entered the building.

("your a female?" the purple jellyfish asked and you nodded.

"biological yes."

"hmm")

now you were in-front of the meeting room doors waiting for the two in-front to open them.

swiftly the opened them and the three of you entered.

"took ya long enough" a voice that you didn't recognize said.

"y/n?" now that voice you did recognize.

you turned to the source and your eyebrows rose in shock.

"takeomi??? what the fuck are you doing here?" you asked.

the room went silent as the group stared at you two.

"i should be asking you that, you've been off the charts for who knows how long, at some point i thought you died!" he said standing up.

"dead. really? you know better than to think i would be dead." you said glaring at him.

"and what is this with your sister dying? hmm? you know how bad she was complaining about you at the border, she even asked me to punch you for her."

"how did? oh yea..." his voice trailed off as he remembered how.

"i always knew you would be a bad parent figure, heck even shin agreed with me!"

"well its not like you could do any better!"

you stared at him intently giving him the 'are you serious' look.

"one turned out dead and apparently the other is a drug addict doing who knows what."

all eyes in the room went to sanzu who was staring at the ceiling, high on drugs.

your eyes trailed to the person who everyone was staring at and you sweat dropped.

"nevermind he's a druggie and a criminal."

"takeomi... i will personally send you to hell."

he shivered as he stared at your creepy smile, your red eyes shining under the light.

"takeomi."

everybody froze. well except you cause your a bad bitch but back to the story.

everybody froze when they heard mikey speak in his cold monotone voice.

"how do you know her."

despite it being a question it came out like an order.

takeomi glanced at you before answering.

"me and shinichiro met her after she jumped off a building."

"HUH?" you smirked at their confusion, boy you loved messing with people.

"explain." it was directed to takeomi but you decided to answer the question/order.

"it was quite the spectacle really, those two were walking to who knows where when they heard me jump off the building and into the alley way. shin decided to call the police but i got up and grabbed his phone when i heard him dialing the numbers. thus resulted this meeting. you should've seen their faces they thought they saw the dead." you laughed yo yourself remembering the incident.

"you legit committed suicided and rose from the dead." takeomi deadpanned.

"how did are you here if you died??"

"i'm, sadly, immortal and the goddess of death and curses." you pouted as you spoke those words.

"that shouldn't be possible!" Koko said getting up from his seat.

"ya wanna test it?" you asked the smirk on you lips growing.

the room was silent until you heard a gun shot.

"fuck you takeomi, don't do that without telling me," you scolded him as the bullet wound in your head closed up.

the room was quite besides for you and takeomi's bickering.

"h-how?" kakucho asked clearly shocked.

"its a curse from the gods, lets just say i did something that angered them a bit too much." you said looking at the shocked people in the room.

"now that i think about it, you never told us what you did." takeomi said referring to him and shinichiro.

"lets just say i killed a lot of people..."

"if killing people was all it took then we all would be cursed," takeomi deadpanned at your vague answer.

"uhhh, like a million people in a week at the age of 18?" you said avoiding his gaze.

you felt everyones mouth drop and sanzu finally spoke.

"how the fuck did you manage that in a week?!"  the man shouted, clearly baffled.

"what, did you use like a nuke or something?" koko said.

"hey a million year ago there was no such thing as nuke's, just sheer strength."

the room went quiet again processing the words that you just said.

"YOUR A MILLION YEARS OLD?!?!"

———————-

AN : i thought this ch was a bit better than my last one but i'll let you guys decided that

-insomniac