ch 22 - wasted

"yikes!!" geto's voice could be heard.

"whaddya think? should we save them?" he asked the curse next to him.

----------

"eh? she's drunk?" Gojo spoke to the person across the phone. another curse had came and took jogo with them leaving the three alone on the empty highway.

"yeah... do you think you could come pick her up? she's crying about fate now..." hishirou sweat dropped at the sight of you hugging kakucho and crying about fate.

"sure!" Gojo replied hanging up the call, Turing to face his students.

"what happened?" teruhiko asked catching itadori's attention as well.

"our beloved n/n-chan got herself drunk!" she said in a happy go luck tone causing his students to frown down on him.

"and how is that a good thing, Gojo-sensei?" teruhiko asked, frown evident.

"it's not! that's why!" both itadori and teruhiko let out a long sigh at their sensei's childishness.

----------

"now, should I call mochi? nah, he wouldn't care enough to pick up. maybe Mikey? that man's always free but I doubt he would care," hishirou pondered staring at the bonten members that lay wasted in front of him.

"yeah, lets try Mikey."

*ring, ring

Mikey stared down at the phone vibrating on his desk. his eyebrow raised slightly when he saw it was coming from one of the clubs.

"what"

"ah, Mikey-san. your uhh, fellow executives are drunk here. do you think you can send someone to go get them?" there was no sense of formality when hishirou spoke causing Mikey to lift an eyebrow at his mannerism.

"y/n-san's here as well"

ah. well that explained why they were laying wasted. usually Akashi drives them back but if he's also drunk there must have been an external force.

"sure, I'll come as well." he hung up the call before hishirou could reply.

----------

*beep, beep

"well fuck," he muttered as he looked at the mess.

-----------

very, very, very short chapter, I'll be publishing another one soon though.