ch 4 - deal

"YOUR A MILLION YEARS OLD?!?!"

——————-

"yea, so?" you replied without a care.

you stole takeomi's seat and he glared at you. you childishly stuck out your tongue and stared back at the baffled group.

"b-but you look like your 18!"

"yea well thats how old i was when i was cursed. anymore questions?" you looked around the room and stared at their baffled faces.

"anyway, manjiro. i what do you want from me?"

"hey show some respec-" sanzu started bit you were quick to cut him off.

"haruchiyo, i legit knew this kid before he could walk, same goes for you. ya both ain't gonna get any respect better than that from me." you deadpan looked at him. "and whats with the hair? you look like a clown."

sanzu was to stunned to speak so mikey spoke for him.

"i wanted to ask you to join bonten." mikey said with his empty voice.

"huh? oh sure, i needed an excuse for killing people anyways." you replied with a shrug.

"wait wait, what about your other thing, the jujutsu thing i think?" takeomi asked confused.

"ya mean jujutsu tech? that wont be a bother, at least i'll only be gone for the clan meetings and halloween." though you knew that this year you would have to be more involved with the jujutsu world.

*ring ring*

"well speak of the devil."

"moshi moshi" you replied answering the phone.

"y/n-san?"

"ah, megumi! what happened you usually never call." you replied and the bonten members stared at you.

"ah, gojo-sensei asked me to call and check when you would be coming. we are in roppongi right now." megumi said looking at his new classmates arguing over what to get for food.

"i'll be there soon ok? bye~!"

"y/ -" you hung up on him before the poor boy could reply.

"well thats my cue to leave. i'll be back here tomorrow ok? ok."

and with that you teleported away leaving the group baffled.

"takeomi you got some good explaining to do."

"uhhh sure...." he replied sheepishly.

————————-

"y/n-chan~!" gojo shouted running to get a hug from you.

"megumi~" you ran past gojo amd pulled fushiguro into a hug despite his annoyance.

gojo curled up into a ball and grew mushrooms in the corner at your 'betrayal'.

"woah fushiguro, is she your girlfriend?" you turned around to see a boy at the age of 15 with pink and dark brown? hair.

"no i'm not, i'm more like a mother figure i guess to him but anyway, your sukuna's vessel aren't you?" you asked him.

"hmm? oh yea! my name itadori yuji, i'm into girls like jennifer lawrence!" he shouted with a bow.

"... very blunt i see. i like you yuji!" you smiled and patted his head.

"bitch!" a deep voice snarled as a mouth and eye appeared on his face.

"oh sukuna! how you doing you brat." you said as you leaned down to be eye level with his one eye.

"i will kill you when i get control of this brats body!"

"and i would thank you if you succeeded, now shut up and leave the poor boy alone." you glared at him and he promptly disappeared.

"fushiguro, who is she?" Nobara Kugasaki asked her classmate.

"hmm? she l/n y/n, she's the reason we have curses and are jujutsu sorcerers." he replied like its no big deal.

"oh and you are young lady?" you asked when you heard the two speak.

"uhhh, nobara kugasaki ma'am!" she replied a bit flustered.

your eyes slightly widened and you let a small chuckle slip.

"your cute, saki-chan!"

"s-saki-chan???"

"its a habit of hers to give people nick names or call them by their first name" gojo said out of his corner.

"now, shall we get food!"

"sushi/steak!!!" nobara and itadori said.

you laughed knowing that you would like this generation of jujutsu sorcerers.