ch 26 - nightmare

am I dead? no... yes... yes. I'm dead.

right, I killed Amaterasu, i killed father.

we did it nii-san, oji-san, he's finally dead.

its cold here nii-san. its dark.

I thought death would be more warm, considering how mother yearned for it.

considering I yearned for it.

I want to forget it so badly nii-san. I want to forget what he did to me.

oji-san? are you ok wherever you are? are you happy? are you with mother?

I'll be there soon-

'no you will not'

*a sinister laughter was let out as the being spoke in a sickly tone

'you will pay for your sins, for killing the beings of the land'

"so this is when her hell started?" *a voice spoke from above, watching the memory play out

"hehe, might as well make use of it, the past never forgets and it seems its still haunting her if this is where her mind first went."

"sweet dreams my goddess, it's time the world knew the truth... its time you faced the pain..."

----------

darkness surrounded my line of sight, I couldn't see anything.

my mind wandered to the voice from before, what sins have I committed? rather why am I being punished rather than Amaterasu?

"satoru, her pulse is weakening again," whose satoru?

I wanted to open my eyes, yet I can't.

I feel so heavy, maybe its because its dark but I can feel my mind slip away again once more.

----------

I blinked.

I was in a dark room, no, I know this room.

its dark but the smell of blood is pungent.

"why didn't you save me??????" oji-san's head papered in front of my hanging body.

blood spilled from his eyes and the corners of his mouth.

"I-i didn't, I-i I din't kill you!!!"

"oh I can't wait my darling daughter," this familiar voice I wanted to forget was back. I could feel his breathe on my bare neck.

"I can't wait to ruin you like I did to you mother~"

"nooo!!"

---------

"noooooo!!!"

I sat up straight, it was just a nightmare.

I grabbed the sides of my head in agony, want to forget it, I didn't kill oji-san, Amaterasu didn't do that to me.....

I found myself curled into a ball, my eyes squeezed shut, his voice echoing in my head.

"nonono! you're dead! I killed you myself!"

in my moment of internal crises I didn't feel the presence of the two around me.

to consumed by my nightmare I couldn't see their worried gazes.

to consumed by something I wanted to forget as badly as my will to live.

-----------

Gojo satoru and ieri shoko could only watch their beloved friend, companion, and sensei writher in fear by something they didn't know.

she was completely oblivious to their presence, eyes squeezed shut as if she was trying to block out a scene in her head.

"shoko, what happened to her? she was fine yesterday morning," Gojo satoru started staring down at you with worried eyes hidden by his blindfold, a frown evident on his usually carry face.

"..." ieri shoko was silent, she didn't know what happened to you, and she didn't know how to figure it out either. perhaps it was amnesia? no.. the odds were too low for it t one amnesia, your mind was much stronger than what you let on. so what was it?

"y/n-san?" Gojo tried to call your name but he got nothing nut more scared shivers from you.

"... satoru try her other name..."

"...are you sure? she hates being called by that."

"...yes, I wanna see if I'm right about something..."

Gojo satoru was silent, which was an unnatural thing for the usually man-child but this was a serious matter which meant he couldn't wave it off like a joke, it was about you. someone he cared about, someone who was always there for him.

"izanami-san?" Gojo satoru asked you hesitantly, scared that you might lash out at the mention of the name.

"...w-who?" Gojo satoru and ieri shoko froze. not once in their entire time knowing you have they heard your voice waver as much as it has right now, they have never heard you sound so scared.

"..n-no stop.. don't... I didn't kill him.." your sentences were broken as you whimpered in fear, head held sigh in your hands, eyes glued shut.

both jujutsu sorcerer's eyes widened at your incoherent words.

"...no.. please stop..." tears were threatening to spill at this rate, and inside your mind they already have.

"satoru... knock her out please, for her own good..." ieri shoos voice trailed off not wanting to see you in such pain.

Gojo satoru agreed, not able to bear seeing you in such a state.

ahe abyss.

-----------

y/n: is it necessary to make me seem so... vulnerable?

insomniac with a straight face: yes

Gojo: isn't that a bit mean inso-chan?

insomniac with an even straighter face: do you want me to have mikey kick you again?

mikey: gladly inso -_- *add a slight sadistic smirk

Gojo: n/n-chan!! save mee!!

y/n: your on your own bud, have fun in hell satoru!!

--

sorry for not updating!! I got sick and schools been a bitch. I'll try to update my other fanfics as well but someone has to stop me from making more instead of continuing my already present ones!!!

-insomniac