ch 17 - talk

you stared at the higher ups, you looked straight into their soul.

"who is this satoru!" one of the boomed and you smirked.

"have you really forgotten about me? do I have to introduce myself?"

"watch your mouth!" they sent a deadly aura at the both of you, it didn't affect the either of you the slightest and all you could do was frown.

"I should be telling you that, mortals." you snapped.

"wha-?"

"I guess I must introduce my self," you sat on the air, floating to reach their level. one leg above the other.

"I am the queen of the dead, goddess of curses, overseer of the jujutsu world. I am izanami-no-mikoto now watch your mouth."

with every word you spoke the intensity of the pressure you let out increase as you glared down at them despite being eye level.

"O-our apologize, izanami-sama!" they bowed frantically.

"get up." your voice echoed against the walls.

"if see you try to kill anyone in the jujutsu world or pull a stunt like that ever again. their will be hell to pay. so I suggest you choose your actions wisely," you told them in an authority filled voice sending shivers down their spine.

"y-yes izanami-sama,"

"good," you went back down to Gojo. "lets leave now satoru."

----------

"megumi told me you killed yourself again," you and Gojo were now at the infirminary where a 'dead' itadori yuji's body laid.

"that little snitch," you grumbled under your breath causing Gojo to sigh.

"you need to stop killing yourself, it won't solve your sleeping problems-"

"but it does, that the thing satoru, it helps so much. I don't have to think I can just be," you said exasperated. you two have had this talk before, he never won but he still tried.

"your still killing yourself?" a voice said, the two of you turn to the source.

"shoko!"

there the women stood, eye bags nearly as bad as yours.

"shoko~ tell her to stop killing herself!" Gojo said flailing his arms.

"satoru, you can't just tell her to stop. it's like an addiction, so let her be. if it helps it helps," these two also have had this conversation and Gojo has never won.

"yes no shush, I'm gonna enter sukuna's initiate domain, they're taking too long. satoru catch me." and you fell back, your soul left see itadori's.

----------

*splash!

your feet touched the bloodied waters of sukuna's domain and you stared up to where he sat on his pile of skulls.

"eh? what are you doing here?" sukuna said his head lifting up from his hand.

"ehhh? y/n-san??" yuji said standing a little away from you. "did you die too?"

"you fool, she can't die," sukuna scoffed at his idiocy.

"sukuna, shut up." you put a sickly smile on your face staring daggers at him.

he averted you face, your wrath was something he never wanted to deal with.

"now tell me, ryomen. what exactly are you playing together?" you asked sweetly floating up to meet his face.

he didn't reply and just averted your face.

"*sigh, if yuji leaves will you tell me?" you asked calmly.

"perhaps?"

'this fucking petty kid,' you cursed in your head.

"yuji, bye~" you sent him back and looked at sukuna.

"you two made a pact didn't you?"

"...yes," he said under his breath. he couldn't stand you interrogating him like this, though he knew he would lose against you.

"sukuna I'm gonna warn you now," you said getting his attention.

"kenjaku is playing a game, and he wants you as his next move. I'd be wary of your actions now more than ever, if you've ever been wary of them..." you muttered the last part but he heard you.

"hey! I've been wary of my actions before!" he said indignantly.

you gave him the 'are you kidding me' look and he just averted you eyes.

"I'll be leaving now, and don't forget your vow with me. you know the consequences."

you figure vanished into thin air leaving sukuna to his thoughts.

'kenjaku huh, let's hope he doesn't make her mad,' he shivered remembering how bad things go when you get mad.

'at least I have something to look forward to,' he thought of fushiguro and takehiru, a manically smile on his face.

----------

you got up and saw Gojo and itadori talking.

"good to have you back yuji," you spoke gaining their attention.

"ah! y/n-san! what were you and sukuna talking about?" he asked tilting his head.

'adorable!' you squealed mentally.

"nothing you have to worry about," you patted his head.

----------

kinda short

vote and enjoy1

-insomniac