ch 20 - students

kokonoi came in, furious at sanzu for not finishing his documents, not realizing you were in the room and brought sanzu out of his stupor.

after apologizing to the two you suggested,

"how about I buy you all drinks or some shit, will you forgive me then?"

the four agreed and even the haitani brothers joined.

now the seven of you were at the bar from before.

"hishirou-kun, a d/n (drink name) for me!" you spoke taking a seat.

"coming right up, and what can I get for you gentlemen?" he asked the bonten members.

after getting your drinks hishirou asked.

"how's Gojo doing?"

"ah, the same as always, annoying," you spoke taking a sip from your drink.

"I haven't seen geto in a long time either, he was the only who could truly keep him in check," he laughed remembering the times the two would come here. "what happened to him?"

"dead, happened a year ago," you sighed.

"isn't that the dude you mentioned before?" kakucho asked, eyeing the haitani brothers and sanzu who were doing who knows what.

"yup," you popped the 'p'. "those two were best friends, pity that satoru was the one who had to kill him," you swished the drink around.

"why would he kill him?" hisirou asked. "weren't they really close, and shoko too."

"the higher up's wanted him dead, I was out of the country at the time so I don't really know why, but from what I heard he attacked the school."

hishirou was a part of the jujutsu world, he could see curses but had no negative energy to fight them with, a lot like ijichi, a window.

kakucho noticed you didn't want to talk about so he instead asked something else.

"how's the girl doing?"

"hmm? oh Hitomi? she's doing good, she's training with satoru and yuji right now," hishirou refilled your cup.

"training? like fighting?" Akashi asked hearing your conversation.

"no, more like movie watching," you snickered as the two were left confused.

"how is movie watching training?" Akashi asked, asking for a refill, looking at the mess his brother was causing.

"those two need to learn how to control their cursed energy, so Yaga made this doll where if the flow breaks they get punched in the face, so satoru probably made them watch a bunch of horror movies or something. wait why am I telling you this?" you asked.

"cause you have nothing else to say," Akashi said, causing you to glare at him.

"what are they like?" kakucho asked earning a confused expression from you.

"I mean, what are these kids like?" he clarified gaining an 'ohh' from you.

"well there's fushiguro megumi who I've known since he was five, he's from the zennin clan. his father was considered the black sheep of the clan," you remembered Toji's harsh glare, his childish smile's. he was a good kid all in all.

"how come?"

"toji didn't have cursed energy yet his body was blessed with physical strength far greater than any sorcerer. he broke the chains of fate that tied him down," you murmured.

"ah, he came here often before, didn't Gojo kill him?" hishirou asked placing down the cup he was cleaning.

"yeah, toji is, was, one of the very few people who could actually hurt satoru, and that's saying something considering he has infinity."

"what's infinity?" rindo asked taking a seat next to kakucho.

"a Gojo clan technique, they are able to manipulate their surrounding to the molecule, so infinity is like a barrier surrounding him. a force field you could say."

"anyways, toji sold megumi to the zennin clan, but satoru is the one who took care of him, which was a terrible idea,"

"oh? how come?"

"Gojo satoru, when he was younger was a total man-whore, a f-boy, and is still a child in a mans body," you groaned remembering how when you first visited megumi, he told you all he was eating was sweets.

"oh." they all said together.

"moving on then, kugisaki nobara, she is a total bad bitch, a little crazy but all in all awsome."

"strength wise, could the two of them beat one of us?" kakucho asked.

"hmm? yes, they could if they wanted to. though if we're going for hand to hand yuji wins that case, I doubt even Mikey has a chance."

"isn't he the kid you said died?"

"ah yes, itadori yuji. from what im told, the kid can run 50 m in 3 sec. if he wants too," mouths drop at your statement as you sipped your drink.

"that's not possible!" Kokonoi said. (just pretend he was there the whole time)

"yea and I'm not immortal," you said sarcastically.

"that-" he had nothing to say so he just grumbled curses under his breathe.

"anyways, yuji ate one of sukuna's finger, who incarnated in the poor kid and now is on the literal death row until he eats all 20 fingers."

"why would he eat a finger in the first place?" kokonoi shivered at the thought.

"I wasn't there when it happened" you shrugged not knowing or caring.

"and then we have teruhiko Hitomi, she's from the arata clan. which should be wiped out but I guess not, and if trained properly will be an op bitch," you said proudly.

Akashi just chuckled at your antics.

you turned to stare at the chaos ran was causing with sanzu. ran was annoying the heck out of sanzu making him more and more pissed.

"you know takeomi," you caught said males attention. "I still have to punch you upon senju's request," he flinched at your words.

"later?" he asked meekly causing rindo to scoff.

"sure, but don't forget," you said with a menacing voice, causing him to move away from you.

"now can someone tell me why manjiro is the way he is?" you asked.

"well that's a long story." Akashi said staring down at his cup.

"a story that I defiantly have time for."

----------

not much of a chapter, kinda boring

vote and enjoy

-insomniac