ch 24 - old friends

after dropping itadori back, you teruhiko and Gojo made your way to the rest of the first and second year students. you were still drunk by the way.

"huh? y/n-san?" nobara asked seeing your disheveled look.

"gumi!" you spoke latching onto the poor boy.

"is she okay?" maki asked.

"is she ever." - panda

"salmon." - inumaki

"maki-chan~ you look so much like tama-chan~" you pouted remembering your friend.

"who?" maki asked you with a confused face.

"tama-chan was suuuuppperrr strong," you exclaimed, your grip on the poor fushiguro still intact. "you act like her tooo~!!!"

"Gojo, who is she talking about," she asked with a pointed look at the white haired man.

"I have no clue," he replied confused as well. 

"y/n~ what's this 'tama-chan's' full name~?" he asked in a sing-song voice.

"hmm? ohhhhh~ tama-chan's full name is, was, zen'nin Ta~ ma~ yo~" you replied in the same voice.

"a zen'nin?" everyone asked in sync.

"oh, that's where you all wer- what's going on here?" shoko asked entering the common room used by the students for meals.

"sush shoko-chan~, n/n is telling us good stuff," Gojo said clasping a hand on the tired woman's mouth.

"tama-chan would be veeeerrryyyy proud of you, maki-chan," you slurred together as fushiguro tried to pry you off.

"toji would be proud of you toooo gumigumi~" fushiguro stopped in his tracks, as did Gojo and shoko.

his eye brows furrowed at the name.

"whose toji?" 

"he's your fath-"

"now lets get you to bed, n/n-chan~" Gojo spoke, prying you off of fushiguro, reframing you from revealing fushiguro megumi who his father was.

"awwww, sa~to~ru~..... whyyyyy?" you whined as he carried you in his arms.

"because I said sooooo~" he mocked you.

"hmph," you pouted before looking back up to him.

"... you look like nii-san." your eyes furrowed.

"are your eye's gold too?" you asked with a hopeful look in your eyes.

he stopped in his tracks as did shoko, the second years, and fushiguro. you never talked about your brother, you hardly ever mentioned him unless you were high on drugs or drunk like you currently are. even then you hardly said much about him and would just burst into tears thinking about him.

"... I miss him," you whispered in a quiet voice, tears prickling your eyes

you slowly drifted to sleep and Gojo carried you to a spare room.

"so why'd you stop when she mentioned her brother?" nobara asked, teruhiko nodding her head as she also wanted to know.

"y/n-san never talks about her brother, she hates it when anyone mentions him..." shoko spoke thinking about all those times Gojo and geto would press for more information on your past.

"she rarely talks about her past as well, she merely stiffens up and then shrugs it off as it's nothing important to talk about," maki added.

"why did Gojo-sensei cut her off when she was talking about toji?" teruhiko asked remembering how their teacher cut her off, a little bit of franticness laced his voice.

"... he's a ghost of the past that both Gojo and I would like to not remember," shoko spoke, stealing a glance at fushiguro's confused face.

"what does he have to do with me then?" the boy asked wanting to know why you said toji would be proud of him.

"*sigh, Gojo will tell you when the time is right," shoko said before leaving the room.

the room was left silent as the first and second years processed what happened these last few minutes.

"y/n-san," panda spoke catching the groups attention. "she wasn't drinking alone was she?"

"no, she was with..." teruhiko's voice trailed off, debating wether or not she should tell them she was drinking with bonten executives.

"with who?"

"you guys promise not to flip if I tell you?" she asked slowly, they nodded their heads.

"... she was drinking with bonten executives," she said in a hushed voice.

"..."

"HUH?!"

----------

vote and enjoy!

-insomniac