ch 25 - why is it easy?

legit my new favorite song, its so calming to listen to 

----------

"... she was drinking with bonten executives," she said in a hushed voice.

"..."

"HUH?!"

----------

"YAAAAWWNNN" you sat up from the bed you were laying on.

"i...slept...?" you asked yourself slowly.

"FUCK YEAH!!" you screamed in triumph.

"wait... I was... drinking." you slapped your face, dragging your hand down. "no wonder I slept. how much did I drink though... when was the last time I got that drunk?"

you sighed getting up.

you made your way to the bathroom and brushed your teeth.

a quick shower to freshen you up a bit.

digging through your clothes you found a pair of sweat pants and one of Gojo's hoodies he used to wear. they were oversized so you loved wearing them. (I love oversized clothes)

you made your way to the commons room where the rest of the students sat eating lunch and chatting.

the room went silent when they saw you enter, making your way for the coffee machine.

"y/n..." fushiguro's voice was heard as you poured yourself a cup of coffee.

"when were you gonna tell us you joined bonten."

*SPHSSSS

you spit out the coffee you sipped, wiping your face.

"o-oh, u-uh..." the judgmental stares of the student made you stutter, questioning your life choices, like you haven't done that before.

"so?"

"uhhh, satoru was supposed to tell you!" you spit out, placing the blame on him knowing they would believe you and not him.

and like you thought they immediately turn their heads to their teacher eating cake.

"eh?"

"GOJO!!!!"

you quickly escaped and left the room as the students went on attacking the poor Gojo.

-----------

after you made your escape you found yourself sitting a top of one of the rooftops of the building, coffee in hand. you had woken up just two hours before the sun would set so you decided you might as well wait and think about you life.

'is it wrong...? that I can be so happy yet still not able to fulfill the hole in my heart?' you thought staring up at the drifting clouds.

'I wonder... how is nii-san doing? are you even alive? if you are, I wish I could see you, I miss you.'

tears glazed over your eyes. you shut them tight trying to stop them from spilling. you failed as a tear prickled your soft skin.

"I wonder, is this what you felt when I first died? so desperate for a way to find one another?" you whispered into the now setting sun.

"fufufufu, perfect~" a slithery voice spoke from behind you.

you whipped your head around to find a curse.

'a curse? how, we're inside the schools boundaries?' you asked yourself standing up.

'it can speak as well, it must be a 1st or low special grade curse,' you thought narrowing your eyes at the creature in front of you.

he, it, appeared as a human body, sickly black hair and pale skin. snakes tangled around his appearance, but despite that a spirit of a gold bird sat a top his shoulder.

"are you going to kill me?" you asked calmly.

"no, fufufu, I'll be doing far worse~~" he giggled to himself.

"well then I might as well kill you," you said failing cursed energy as you went for a punch, as that was all it would take to defeat a curse of his stature.

he laughed as he opened his arms taking your punch. 

but when you did that he dissaperead the moment you fist met his 'skin'.

"that was easy- huh?" you cut yourself off when you felt the stinging pain in your head.

"what-?"

you stumbled on your feet, dropping to the floor on your knees, holding your head in agony.

"what the fuck is this?" you spoke to gritted teeth as you felt your consciousness slip away.

"fuck..." was all you could say as you body fell to the floor with a thud.

 ------------

first day of school and it was crap.

my social anxiety literally skyrocketed today and I felt like I was gonna lose my hearing with how loud the music they played in the gym was.

thank you for the three thousand read and 100+ votes!!!

I'll be making another chapter soon, so stay alert.

vote and enjoy!

-insomniac