ch 18 - training

"I think we should have Hitomi train with yuji," you tell Gojo.

you both were in the empty cafeteria, Gojo enjoying his sweets you enjoying your coffee.

"eh? why?"

"those two both don't know the first thing to jujutsu sorcery, they could learn together. and I doubt she would tell the others. or we could just say she is getting special training considering she doesn't know much about jujutsu," you listed out reasons and ways to make them work.

"I guess that's a good idea."

----------

currently the first years are sitting on the steps of the school, processing the death of their classmate.

"he told us to live a long life," fushiguro stared down at his feet.

"what use is he dead?" kugasaki said into the palm of her hand. teruhiko had a somber look on her face as she listened to her words.

"hey... is this the first time a friend of yours died?" kugasaki asked.

"a classmate yeah..."

"really? but you seem fine."

"look who's talking," fushiguro retaliated.

"of course, I've only known him for a few weeks, im not the kind of girl... who cries over a guy like that."

both fushiguro and teruhiko knew she was lying by the slight redness of her nose.

"sheesh, your more moody than usual, megumi," a voice spoke gaining their attention.

a tall girl with green hair and glasses.

"zennin-senpai..."

"don't call me by my last name-"

"maki, maki!" a voice whisper-shouted.

said female turned around to the two figures behind a tree.

"he really did die. it happened yesterday, a first year boy!"

"fish flakes."

"you. are. a. little. late!" she whisperer-shouted back at them.

"now I look like a cold hearted demon!" she pointed at the first year, anger evident on her face.

"well, you pretty much are!"

"tuna mayo."

"a-ano, who are they?" teruhiko asked fushiguro who could only sigh.

"our schools upperclassmen,

that's zennin-senpai, out of all the students here, nobody's a better cursed-tool user than her."

jujutsu high second year, zennin maki

"this is inumaki-senpai. he's a cursed-speech user," fushiguro beckoned to the white haired male, his lower face covered by his uniform.

"the only words he says are rice-ball fillings."

jujutsu high second year, inumaki toge

"and panda-senpai," he beckoned the talking panda.

jujutsu high second year, panda

"okkotsu-senpai isn't here, but he's the only one who I can sincerely respect. he's abroad right now," he told the two getting up.

"you gonna elaborate on panda? or is he just, you know, a panda?" nobara asked clearly confused.

"ah, this is where you guy were," a voice from the building called out.

"y/n-san!"

"if you don't mind me, I'm gonna be stealing Hitomi-chan for a while," you placed your hands on her shoulders.

"eh? me?" she pointed to herself.

"you an I are gonna be doing one on one training cause you're still new to all of this unlike the others," you spoke leading her into the building.

"I swear, I'm never gonna understand what goes through y/n-san's head," maki grumbled.

----------

"huh?! you're alive?!"

teruhiko pointed at itadori who could only chuckle.

"uh yeah, sorry..."

itadori scratched the back of his head, a small smile plastered on his face.

"never mind that, why am I the only one here, shouldn't the others get to know?" she asked both you and Gojo.

"first, you and itadori both don't know much about jujutsu sorcery so it would be better to train you two separate from the rest, second, the higher ups can't know that itadori here is alive, third, we're gonna keep it a surprise for the Kyoto sister goodwill event!" Gojo counted the reasons on his fingers before looking up to his students who had a dumbfounded look on his face.

you could only sigh at the idiot next to you.

"while all he said is valid, there is another thing to add," you spoke gaining their attention, even Gojo's.

"yes, satoru will be able to train you both but you Hitomi," you pointed at her who stood a bit straighter, "no one can help you learn your clan's lost techniques besides me, and I can only teach you verbally. yuji on the other hand," you pointed to said male. " I will help you with your hand to hand combat, satoru here is no good at that stuff," you jabbed your thumb to the male who shouted in protest. "the other two, nobara and megumi, those two already know where their talents lie, noabara with her straw dolls and megumi with his shikigami, those two merely need to work on stamina and physical strength which the second years can more than help those two with, that is why you two are being separated from them."

you earned a few 'ohhh's' from the trio.

"satoru, you do your thing with the cursed energy lessons, I have to go back, I've been gone for a while," you spoke turning around.

"yes ma'am!" he saluted playfully.

and with that you warped to bonten.

"sensei, where did she go?" itadori asked innocently.

"she went to bonten headquarters!"

""HAH?!?!""

—————

im sorry its late, hope you enjoy though.

vote and enjoy!

-insomniac