ch 13 - takehiru mori

"you are the direct descendent of the arata clan. a clan more powerful than the Gojo's."

------------

"I brought mochi! oh she's awake?" Gojo walked into the room, pulling up a chair and sitting next to you.

the poor girl was so confused as to what was going on.

"u-um, who are you?" she asked Gojo meekly.

"Gojo satoru, strongest jujutsu sorcerer," you scoffed at this. "and first year teacher at jujutsu tech."

she looked at you and then Gojo, wondering if this was the man you were talking about.

you chuckled before nodding your head.

"yes, this was the Gojo clan's heir and the descendent of the girl I was talking about," you patted her head leaving Gojo confused.

"descendent of who?"

you ignored him and said, "you too are distant relatives that means."

"hah?" they both said looking at you."

----------

you summarized what you told Hitomi to Gojo and he nodded his head in understanding.

"so she can be stronger than me?" he pouted.

"that's all you got?" you groaned.

"no but is it true?"

"yes, the arata clan has always been the more superior clan, especially if they inherit the eyes," you nodded and looked at Gojo's pouting face. he realized that he wouldn't be able to call himself the strongest anymore.

"s-so should I go by arata Hitomi then?" she asked tilting her head making you squeal inside.

"no, it would be safer if you go by teruhiko for the time being, at least until you get stronger. you should be on par with Gojo before you change your name. its to protect you, if people know you are an arata they will definitely try an target you,"you ruffled her hair before looking to Gojo. "let her meet the first year students tomorrow, I need to do something today."

he nodded in understanding and left the room.

you handed her a card.

"this card has mine and satoru's number, if you need to reach me or your in trouble call one of these ok?" she nodded and you smiled.

"I need to go now, I'll see you later."

you warped out of the room and straight to bonten.

------------

you found yourself in the meeting room with everyone staring at you in utter confusion.

"ummm, yes?"

"that's all you have to say?! you do some weird shit, some dude pops up, and then you leave without explanation. and who the fuck is izanami?!" takeoff shouts at you in outrage getting up from his seat.

"now hold up, I left because that son of a bitch is doing something stupid again and mentioned something he shouldn't have. and that weird shit is called a domain!!! and don't mention that name ever again!" you shouted back slightly irritated.

"then who is izanagi?" koko asked.

"do not mention that name ever again," you said stressing the ever.

"now who is this geto or kenjaku dude you were talking to?" kakaucho said as you took a seat next to takeomi.

"geto is the name of the body. he was a good kid but he died. kenjaku is the soul that took over the body. he chose geto's body for his cursed technique, I fear what he will do with it."

"cursed technique?" rindo asked.

"it differs from jujutsu sorcerers but geto's was unique in a way. it was very powerful," you remembered teaching the boy how to use it.

"are you done questioning me?" you scowled, tired of the interrogation.

"yeah, yeah." takeomi said turning to Mikey.

"did you investigate the takehiru family? you asked kakaucho who nodded his head.

"takehiru mori, the only one in the family beside's his daughter takehiru Hitomi. where did you bring her anyway?" kakucho asked.

"she's in a place much safer than here."

"that's good. apparently her father had fallen into debt so he sold her," you felt your eyes darken.

"we have him locked up right now." kakucho said knowing you would want to meet him. he hadn't known you for long but he could tell you couldn't tolerate people like that.

"I'll check on him later."

"he is our lead on the black tigers, get as much information out of him possible," Mikey spoke cooly. "this meeting is over."

Mikey got up and went to his office leaving everyone else.

"lets go meet this takehiru, aye?" you asked kakucho and sanzu who both nodded and followed you to the torture room.

--------

this chapter was kinda short so I might publish the next one.

enjoy and vote!

-insomniac