ch 21 - the strongest

Akashi told you all that happened with Mikey and woman's past, ran and sanzu sat and popped in a few details as well, it took them about a solid two hours to tell you everything.

"... and now we're here," Akashi finished his drink, he was nearly drunk now.

"... you know this isn't the worst possible outcome," you spoke slowly, the alcohol staring to do its job.

"huh?"

"then what's the worst?" ran asked asking for another glass.

"the worst possible outcome for Mikey would be him killing every original toman member then killing himself," you noticed that the timeline was being overwritten, and it drove you crazy.

it didnt take you long to realize what was going on. one second someone was dead the next second they're alive.

you were smart enough to realize someone was messing with the timeline, though it did take you a while to figure out who, you managed to successfully.

"wait wait, how do you know that?" sanzu asked leaning on the counter to see your face as he was not sitting next to you.

"thats my secret," you smirked as you downed another glass.

another half hour went by and now all of you were drunk if you weren't before. you all were rambling about random shit or looked like you had died.

"now, should i call gojo and to pick up y/n, or one of bonten to pick them up?" hishirou asked himself as he saw your wasted faces.

rindo, Akashi, and kakucho had their face planted into the counter, their souls leaving their body, sanzu was going on about drugs who was high as fuck, kokonoi bragging about he rich he was compared to all of them, ran hyping the two up tired af and drunk as ever, and you, you were rambling about fate and how cruel it is to no one and crying at the same time.

"you know, maybe i'll call both," he finally said and went to get the phone.

—————

now lets back track a few hours...

teruhiko and itadori where watching the horror movies when,

*FOOOSH

"eh?"

"whoa! his head's mount fuji!"

the two were standing on water with their sensei.

"a-ano sensei, weren't we at the school a second ago?" teruhiko asked looking around her surroundings.

"uh, we jumped."

'he's not planning to tell us, is he?' both itadori and teruhiko thought as they stared up at their teacher.

'so sukuna's vessel was alive after all,' the curse jogo thought.

'first immobilize gojo satoru and remove him from the fight. and second make an ally of ryomen sukuna and itadori yuji.'

'but whose that girl? and did he bring him knowing our plan?' jogo narrowed his eyes on teruhiko causing her to flinch under his gaze.

"whats with the kids? gonna use them as a shield?"

"a shield? nonono, like i said, just a little lesson," gojo spoke waving his hand in denial.

"im in the process of teaching these kids a lot of things. so don't worry. you do your thing."

"hey, why aren't we sinking?" yuji asked to no one in particular as he stared down at the water.

"huh? your right. we aren't," teruhiko said as the water rippled around her feet.