Chapter 38

It's the next day and I cannot stop thinking about with Igor said about there not being enough room in this massive castle/mansion for my friends to stay in another room, sure he didn't want to move them but I think that even if there was another room he might of let them move because I was asking him. So what is he keeping in the other rooms?

I'm lying in bed pretending to be asleep, Igor is walking around the apartment getting ready. I slept in the same bed as Igor last night, it was horrible. Luckily though, he said that we couldn't 'do anything' until after the wedding, like I wanted to do anything! 

Finally I hear the elevator door open and Igor step inside and leave the apartment so I can get up and get something to eat. The kitchen is really nice but the food in here has me confused, some of the stuff I recognise but the rest is in packaging that has Russian all over it, I find some weird bread thing and decide on that to have. 

As I'm eating I look all around the apartment, I can't see any cameras anywhere, this is perfect for my plan. 

When I'm finished eating I slowly open the door to the surveillance room, even though I know no  one else is around to hear. 

The computers aren't too hard to work and so I can soon find the video surveillance of what used to be my old room but now has my friends in there. 

They are all awake and eating something that I am guessing Dasha brought for them. They all look exhausted but relieved at  the same time. 

Lucas is focussing on something out the window and by his facial expression I can tell that he is trying to come up with a plan to escape. 

I wish I had a way to communicate with them and tell them that I am coming up with a way to get out of here but I don't want to risk anyone else finding out so I turn my mind to think about something else. 

I need to get in touch with my Dad or with Leo or with someone that can help, I don't think that I can get out of here alone anymore because of how well equipped the Russian Mafia seem to be. 

I know that my Dad and Leo will already be looking for me but even if they find out where I am they won't be able to get in safely. 

I search up Skype on the computer and manage to sign in to my old old account that me and Leo used to use when we were kids, I'm just hoping by some kind of miracle he is still signed in on his phone. 

I call Leo but he doesn't answer, it was a long shot anyway. 

So I go onto Facebook, surely he has an account, we aren't friends on Facebook but I manage to find him by searching up his name so I send him a friend request.  

Almost instantly he accepts it and I frantically message him to sign into his Skype account. I know that there is a low chance of Igor or anyone else walking in right now but I am still terrified. 

"Amelia! Lia! Where are you? Are you okay? Wheres Lucas? Is he with you? Where are you?"

"Leo shut up!" I whisper yell at him, I need him to listen to me instead of freaking out

"They also have my friends from Scotland, I need-"

"Yeah Alessandro and Santino told us, they are here too-" 

"Leo I don't know how much time ive got so let me speak, wait what where is here?" 

"We're in Russia, but we have no idea where you are"

"Oh thank god, okay good. I'll search up my location now."

"Okay, also Roman and Giovanni are here with their men too, I decided we would need their help, your Dad wasn't happy about it but he knew he needed them" 

"Okay good, we defiantly need them, this place is massive and surrounded by snow. Okay where  near Dubna, 2 hours from Moscow, where are you?"

"We're in Moscow" 

"Okay good, here is the exact address" I give him the exact address and then go back to looking at my friends in the security video on screen for a couple of seconds while Leo writes the address down, I can't stop thinking that this is my whole fault, which it is and I feel terrible and so angry at myself. 

"Okay, so here is the plan" I begin