Chapter Seven: Joyride

I start exploring around my room even more. 

Next to the door that I just walked in there is another door. I open it and it is the bathroom. It is amazing, it has a sink with a huge vanity (I don't really ever do my makeup but its still cool), the shower is massive with some shower gel, shampoo etc already in it. 

The bath is like 3 baths combined (it reminds me of the prefects bath in Harry Potter), theres also a toilet. There is a shelf full of face masks, hairs masks nail polish towels etc, (I don't really paint my nails and the only reason I have was when I was little or when Drew demands it). But wait, theres more, there is under the floor heating! Eek it makes me feel so excited I have defiantly missed this! (But I miss Scotland and my friends more don't worry). 

I walk out the door and notice another door on the same wall but further towards the other wall. It's a ginormous closet filled with clothes. It is honestly really cool but I still plan on online shopping because, well, its fun and I'm guessing that the clothes in this closet won't be the kind of clothes I normally wear. 

I walk out again and go to the couches and sit down. Thats when I notice the boxes. A MacBook Air, an iPhone X, apple ear phones, beats headphones and an iPad. The laptop that I have with me is a hp one that took me ages to save up for and the phone I have is Blakes old iPhone 5 thats screen is smashed, so this is pretty cool. But no matter how cool everything is i'm not going to let it change my view on my Dad, I need to remember that he's the leader of the mafia and does horrible things and that I don't like him. 

I open the box for the iPhone and take it out. I feel like I'm holding gold and like its about to slip out of my hands or something. 

I should FaceTime my friends I decide and go to get out my phone (not the one I just got). The wifi here does't have a password so I can connect easier and make a group call.

Drew's  the first one to pick up.

"Hey" I say casually forgetting that I didn't tell them about my Dad 

"Lia where are you! We went to your house after you left but those guys wouldn't let us in and then we went to the police but they wouldn't do anything and who was that guy who took you because I thought.."

"He's my Dad"

"But,  but I thought your Dad was dead?" She says looking at me worried 

"I lied, but its not because I wanted to, its just, well, ok don't freak out ok? Are you sitting down?" 

"Yeah, go on"

"Ok, so you remember last year when Malcom was going to do his project of power and corruption on the Mafia and I wouldn't let him?" 

"Yeah?"

"Well, thats because, ok don't freak out, but the leader of the mafia, he's my Dad" 

"Lia!" she shouts "Are you sure?" she says worried 

"100% sure. Me and my Mum ran away 5 years ago and he's been looking for me ever since. And the only reason he found me was because me and Blake got arrested."

"Where are you?" 

"In Italy"

"Lia, what are we gonna do?" She says about to cry 

"Drew, it's ok, don't worry, I'll come home soon. Were's Blake and the others they haven't picked up yet?"

She doesn't answer but starts crying 

"Drew, where are they?"

"They, they, well we went to your house, and those guys wouldn't let us see you so then we went to the police and they wouldn't do anything so we went to your house again. And Blake, Ivar and Malcom went up to the guys yelling at them to let us see you but it was a distraction so I could climb  up the tree next to you room but then they realised and one guy went to grab me but Blake hit him and then it was like 10 of those guys against Blake, Malcom and Ivar because another guy was holding me down and now they are all in the hospital and I can't go there because the nurse won't let me in and.."