Chapter 13

"Where are you going?" Leo asks

"To see my Dad, he's still here right?" I doubt he would go into work today because I don't think he would want to leave me in the house without him after last night. He'll probably be expecting some kind of message or something from Giovanni.

"He said you have to stay in your room"

"I know" I say as I open the door and walk out

"Amelia wait!" Lucas yells and runs after me but I start running down the stairs

Leo runs out to but he doesn't follow us down the stairs

"My names Lia!" I shout

"Me and Leo are going to get into so much trouble if you keep running Amelia" Lucas is pretty fast and he catches up to me.

"That wasn't cool" he says

"Let me down!" I yell at him, he's holding me by the waist and carrying me back upstairs

"You know Amelia, you should really start thinking about your actions before you make them, we all could have-" but he doesn't finish his sentence because I knee him in where it hurts the most.

"Fuck Amelia!" He says dropping me and falling to the ground

I start running down the stairs again and I go to turn right but then Leo grabs me

"What!?" I yell, "you didn't go down the stairs!"

"There's an elevator opposite your bedroom door" he says plainly

"Amelia!" My Dad yells walking up to us, "what are you doing out of your room!"

"We're taking her back right now" Leo says and starts walking up the stairs

"No Leo. Your too soft on her" he brings out his phone and then texts someone, within seconds 3 guys all dressed in black with tattoos all over their hands, neck and sides of face's appear.

"You called" the biggest one said, the black shirt he's wearing looks like it's about to burst because his muscles are so big.

"Yes. Take my daughter up to her room and make sure she doesn't leave"

Leo lets me down and two of the guys grab one of my shoulders each and start walking up to my room, if they is an elevator, why are we not using it!?

"Let go" I say as we go past the first floor so now my Dad can't see us

They don't reply but instead both at the same time grip harder

"Ow!" I yell but again they don't reply

After a lot of effort we finally get to my room, the guy that was walking behind us steps infrount and opens the door then the other two push me inside and slam the door behind me. I wouldn't hate being in my room because its so big and it's really cool but I hate that my Dad thinks that he can tell me what to do like he just did. He's a controlling idiot and I'm not going to just give into his every commands.

Theres a pool directly underneath my balcony. I walk outside and look at it. Iv'e never been overly afraid of heights but when I'm thinking of what I'm about to do, I'm a little worried. I'm five stories high, that's pretty high. Iv'e jumped of high diving boards at pools before but I always knew I'd be fine. This, I'm not so sure, but I'm pretty sure that I will be able to fall right into the pool if I jump from the edge of the side of left side of the balcony. So I decide to do it.

I take out my hair so that it now is flowing free. I take my earrings and all other jewellery off and take my phone out of my back pocket.

"Well, here goes nothing" I say as I'm standing at the edge of the balcony

Then I fall