Chapter Six

The plane landed and everyone started getting out. 

Me, Leo and Lucas are still sitting in the same place as before as people were streaming past us. There is sooooo many people on this plane. 

"Come on, we better go" Leo says getting up 

"What's wrong?" Lucas asks me when I keep looking out of the window to the tarmac below and then the fields that look like they go on forever until they finally reach mountains in the far away distance.

"Nothing" I say quickly hoping he wouldn't press the subject further, I don't want to be in Italy. I want to be back at home in Scotland with my friends and my Mum. I'm still mad at her though. Getting off this plane makes me feel even more like my life is going to change drastically, like there is no way back home.

As we walk out I realise that the private plane is way bigger than I thought before. It is  like a proper comercial plane that could fit hundreds of people in it. There are a whole load of cars waiting to take everyone away and I can't help but suddenly start to feel really angry. My Dad has just come into my life and messed everything up. Until yesterday I thought I would never see my Dad again and I was perfectly happy about that. He's taken me away from everyone I know and love and I am going to make him pay for it. 

I follow Leo to a car and he tells me to get in.  It was a black SUV that made me feel even worse about my situation, this was the kind of car that people got kidnapped in in movies and I defiantly feel like i'm getting kidnapped. Actually I am getting kidnapped so I get to feel this way. Leo gets in to but Lucas goes into another car. I get in the back and he gets in on the other side. There is already a driver sitting in it and so we start driving. 

"Where are we going?" I ask trying to get his attention because he's on his phone

"To your home" 

"My home is in Scotland" I mumble and look out the window 

After a couple of minutes I realise that we aren't going the way that my house used to be. I know this because I remember the turn off because there is this big tree that looks like a sad old man and we always go left but instead we go right.

"I thought you said we were going to the, house" I say, not wanting to say home because like I said, my homes in Scotland.

"Your Dad burnt your old house down"

Sounds like a thing he would do

"Right" I say quietly 

"He didn't like being reminded of you and your Mum no longer being there"

"So he just decided to burn down a multi million dollar house, smart" I say sarcastically looking out the window

Leo shrugs, oh yeah If I haven't mentioned my Dad is incredibly rich, you know because he is a controlling psychopath who runs the Mafia.

"How long till we are there?" 

"About another hour" 

"Great" I mumble trying to get some sleep

After a while I succeed, but sleeping isn't much better than being awake, when I first left 5 years ago I had constant nightmares where I would wake up in the middle of the night screaming in a puddle of my own sweat. But I can never remember what they were about I just remember being so scared I couldn't think straight. I think I had another one but just not as bad because when Leo wakes me up that sudden sense of fear runs through me. 

"Come on wake up we are here" Leo says opening my door making me half fall out  due to me leaning on the door. 

"Thanks" I say sarcastically sitting back upright and getting out

"Wow" I mumble

"Yeah, I know" 

So well the house is, amazing. Its sooooo beatiful. Its white and humongous right next to a cliff that looks out on a beautiful golden sand, blue water beach.

"Come on I'll show you your room" he says and starts walking 

Leo opens the door and the house looks even better on the inside. We are standing in a entryway kind of thing but I can see the living room from here that has an amazing view of the water. We turn right and walk up some stairs, there are also stairs on the left side, they are the kind you would expect someone famous to have. They even carry on going downstairs but we walk up them. We walk until we get to the top level. There are 5 flours from ground level! I'm not even sure how many are below but knowing my Dad, I'm gonna guess a lot.  I am panting by the time Leo opens a door, 

"Your room madame" Leo says smiling 

I am amazed. This can't have been done a week ago because there is so much stuff in here. I said a week because thats when my Dad found out where I was. The walls were painted a light shade of blue, there was a big sliding door that opened out onto a balcony with seating and a fake fire place on it. On the left side was an L-shaped couch with a TV in front of it, I could see a couple of boxes on the TV mantel that looked like it was the apple logo. I look over to the right corner and I see the bed, on either side that the bed is touching a wall there is a window looking out to sea. It looks like a really nice bed, but it is a single bed. 

"A Single bed?" I asked surprised seeing as the room was big enough for at least a double and It wasn't like my Dad couldn't afford it.

"Yeah, I'm guessing he doesn't want you getting any ideas" Leo laughs, "right well I'll leave you to unpack, your stuff is already by the door but your Dad said you can order more clothes and stuff online if you want to. There is also some clothes already in the closet as well, also theres a phone and stuff on the TV stand for you. I can show you around the house later if you want, my rooms directly under yours so just call when you need me"

"Yeah, ok see ya" I say vaguely, "Oh wait who's rooms are the ones next to mine?" I say because I remember about the other two doors across from mine. 

"Right now they are no ones"

 "Okay, oh and, um, exactly how long ago did my Dad find out where I was?" I check

"A week, but he had the room done when the house was built" Leo said 

I Know my Dad is super rich and has people doing stuff for him all the time so it probably wasn't a big deal for him to have the room done, but I don't know it kind of feels nice that he thought of me and kept it for so long. 'Lia!' my inner voice screams at me making me realise what I was thinking, my Dad's a horrible human being and if I think anything else of him I will just get hurt.