Chapter 14

I'm falling and for a second it feels like I'm flying, then bam! I hit the water.

It's almost peaceful, being under the water until two guys jump in and grab me pulling me towards the surface. The pool was a lot deeper than I expected it to be which I guess for me was a good thing because I fell so deep that it took like 10 seconds for the guys to pull me back to the surface. I wasn't in any danger of drowning or anything, I can hold my breath for a minute and a half, I just wanted to stay under the water so I did.

"Hey, let me go, I can swim!" I say as I get dragged to the side of the pool

"Bloody hell" one whispers under his breath, I look to my side and I see Lucas holding me up, then I look to the other side and see Leo.

"Your friends right Lia, you are an idiot" Leo says annoyed as he and Lucas chuck me onto the side of the pool and then get out

"That's one deep pool" I say sitting on the side of the pool and looking down.

My wet hair is dripping down beside me, I'm wearing leggings and a black t-shirt with a red rose on it and the t-shirt is sticking to me.

"Amelia!" My Dad roars

"Oh, shit" I whisper

I knew he was going to be angry but when I was thinking about it before I was full of adrenaline and not thinking about the consequences, now I am and they are terrifying me.

"Amelia what the fuck!" he screams coming up behind me and grabbing my arm so now I'm standing facing him.

"How dare you! I specifically said not for you to leave your room! How dumb are you! I don't even know what to say to you right now! Do you want me to send for your mother so that you behave!" Oh shit, I forgot he might do that

"Dad, no please don't, please" I beg, I'm about to cry which I hate but I'm so scared

"Go back up to your room while I think of a suitable punishment!" He yells and pushes me inside

I walk up the stairs, this time when I get to my room 2 people are guarding my door while another four are inside my room, one sitting at my desk, one sitting on my couch, one sitting at my table in the middle of the room and one standing against my door so I can't leave.

I get my phone from where I left it and I go into the bathroom to shower. When the showers on and my music is blaring from the built in speakers I break down crying. I hate it here. I would do anything to be back home in Scotland with my friends and my Mum. I hate my Dad and I hate how controlling he is. I hate everyone in this house because of what they do. I just hate everything about my situation.

After a long time of sitting on the ground of the bathroom I get up and actually go into the shower. The warm water hits my back and I go into a whole nother break down full of crying. By the time I get out of the shower my eyes are all puffy and red and my skin hurts from the hot water.

I don't have any dry clothes in my bathroom so I have to go outside of my bathroom into my room and then into my closet. I pretend to be confident and just walk past all four guys, when they realise that I'm only in a towel they all look away, probably because my dad has warned them all not to look at me. They are look like they are in their twenties and so they probably are terrified of my Dad because he's usually harsher on the younger ones because their normally the ones to do something stupid.

When I reach my closet I close the door behind me and change the song on my phone to Lost by Dermot Kennedy. I pick out a black hoodie and black sweatpants because I want to be comfy, since I can't leave my room I won't be too hot because I can just put the AC on full. I take out some thick black socks to wear too, I'm really missing Scotland and because Scotland is cold a lot and my house didn't have cheap heating, I was always wearing things like this. I brush my wet hair and leave it down to dry.

I want to talk to one of my friends because I'm still really upset over being here but Drew will freak out at whatever I say and I don't think that any of the boys will have their phones on them. I'm still so angry at my Dad about them being in hospital. I made him make the people at the hospital give them a room to all be in together and the best care that they can have but that doesn't lessen my anger at my Dad.

I don't want to go into my room because I don't the guys to look at me the whole time but I also don't want to stay in here because then they will think that I'm being cowardly. So I walk out of the closet and into my room, I grab my headphones and Laptop then I walk out to my balcony and sit on the couch. I decide to watch 'Friends' because it always cheers me up.

After about 3 hours, my Dad comes in

He opens the balcony door and makes the guy that was standing outside on the balcony go inside.

"Amelia, what you did was unacceptable and how you have been treating me has been unacceptable" he isn't yelling at me, instead he's just sitting on the other side of the L-shaped couch talking. I think I preferred it when he yelled, it was less scary.

"I understand that you must be angry at me for taking you away from your Mum but I do not appreciate the lack of respect that you have been showing me" yup, I defiantly preferred the yelling, I don't know how to have a conversation with him and so right now I am extremely nervous.

"I have come up with a plan that I hope will work for both of us. I understand that your school holidays back at home are coming up in two weeks so I will allow you to go stay with your Mum for a week during the school holidays if you agree to these terms," He's going to let me go back home?

"For the next two weeks you will be waking up at 4:30am each morning, exercising with Lorri until 9 then Leo and Lucas will drive you to my work where you will learn more about what I do. Then I will arrange transport for you from my work back home again at 2pm where a private tutor will be waiting to teach you your school work until 8pm when you will have dinner then at 8:30 you will go to sleep. If, after these next two weeks you don't cause any trouble then I will allow you to go to your mothers for one week. Do you agree to these terms?" he says, he hasn't yelled once in this conversation and it's getting a bit weird.

"Uh, um, yeah, yeah I do" I stutter out

"Good" he says standing up and leaving

He doesn't say anything else just leaves, the body guards also leave from my room which is good, I hated them being here.

For the rest of the day I just watch tv and then I go down to make myself a sandwich and I take 2 big bags of chips back up to my bedroom for lunch/tea. I don't feel like sitting at a table surrounded by people that I hate tonight.