In a world of superheroes, public outcry from the recent tragic death of a teenage vigilante has resulted in the creation of a government-run program to train underage aged superheroes, Chiron Academy.
If you're a minor with any sort of superhero aspiration, this stands as an ultimatum: you must participate, regardless of previous experience, training or mentoring. If you don't, you're done.
This has seventeen-year-old Wyatt Hatch, a.k.a. Flyerman, a superhero with years of experience, counting the days until his 18th birthday and his inexperienced know-it-all teammates are not helping matters.
"This is such bullcrap. Unadulterated bullcrap," seethed Wyatt as he paced back and forth, more out of a desire to move than a conscious choice. "I can't believe we're being forced to be here. Literally the second I turn 18, I'm gone."
He and Todd stood on a top of some high rise building Todd had found during a quick search on google maps. Something high enough that they wouldn't be overheard but not too tall. After a few stories, Todd always got nervous.
"I mean," Wyatt continued to vent," at least your squad seems cool. You've got the Grey Ghoul's sidekick, for crying out loud. Meanwhile, I'm stuck with the squad that is so by the book, they stopped as we were leaving the campus today to check the dumb Hero's Handbook they gave us to make sure we were leaving correctly. It's called leaving a building. You've been doing it your whole life!"
#3 in science fiction 4/5/19!
#2 in action 2/10/20
(pronounced 'kai-ron'. I googled it.)
- AUTHOR'S NOTE
- Chapter 1: A Robbery
- Chapter 1.5 Meet Diverman
- Chapter 2: school daze
- Chapter 2.5: Aftermath
- Chapter 3
- Chapter 3.5- The Tour
- Chapter 3.75 Lunch
- Chapter 4: Tests and Evaluations
- Chapter 4.33: Picking Teams
- Chapter 4.66: Discontent
- Chapter 5: Squad Breakfast
- Chapter 5.1: Amy's Number
- Chapter 5.2: The Professor's Daughter
- Chapter 5.2: Achilles and the Gym
- Chapter 6: Show and Tell
- Chapter 7: Lights
- Chapter 7.5: Camera
- Chapter 8: Action
- Chapter 8.5: Goal!
- Chapter 9: Todd vs. the Crow
- Chapter 9.5: Mariah's Regrets
- Chapter 10: Gary's Secret
- Interlude 2
- Chapter 11: Harvey
- Found in the hallway...
- Chapter 12- Part One: a crime!
- Chapter 12- Part Two
- Chapter 13: Problems
- Chapter 14: Guest Speaker
- Chapter 15: Clouds and Silver Linings
- Strange Tales Issue #26: Origin of Gary Ghoul!
- Project Chiron File: TOM JONES a.k.a the CROW
- Project Chiron File: WILLIAM MICHAELS a.k.a PLANETARIUM
- Tales to Horrify #44: A Night Upon the Moor, Yorkshire, 1834
- Tales to Horrify #45: The Beast of the Moor
- Tales to Horrify #46: A Corpse's Story
- Tales to Horrify #47: The Thrilling Conclusion!
- Strange Tales Issue #27: Through the Portal
- (If you like this book...)
- Chapter 16.1 The New Normal
- Chapter 16.2: Written Section
- Chapter 16.3: Punching Amy
- concept art? (some drarings I maed)
- Chapter 16.4: Getting Hit On
- Chapter 17: Asking Permission
- Chapter 17.2 Amy vs. Ryan
- Chapter 17.3: Wyatt's Big Moment
- Chapter 18: At the Principal's Office
- Chapter 19: Getting Out of Hand
- Chapter 19: Getting Out of Hand Pt. 2
- another drawing I made
- Chapter 19.3:The Big Event
- Strange Tales Issue #28: Through the Portal Pt. 2
- Strange Tales Issue# 29: Friends in Strange Places
- Strange Tales Issue #30: Can You Keep A Secret?
- Strange Tales Issue #31: Welcome to the Team
- Chapter 20: Movie Night
- Chapter 20.2: Movie Night, Interrupted
- Chapter 20.3: Movie Night, Afterwards
- Movie Report on 'Rebel Without A Cause' By Gary Reynolds
- Chapter 21: An Early Morning Exercise
- Chapter 21.2 Wyatt's Time To Shine
- Chapter 21.3 Birds In A Cage
- Cast of Characters
- For the Family: The Secret Life of Mariah Fontaine