๐œ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฌ, ๐—ƒ๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„ ๐–บ๏ฟฝ...

By S0URHEARTS

๏ผˆ๐ŸŒผ๏ผ‰ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐งโœ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐ญโœ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ... More

000
1 year ago
001
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
แด‡แด˜ษชสŸแดแดœษขแด‡

002

1.1K 27 0
By S0URHEARTS

"i know your heart is beating quick"

...

Lanie Philips

Dear stars in the sky,

I am finally having my fresh start, I love you and miss you but I hope to have a better life here.

LA is beautiful they said and boy were they right. I had been here for less than 10 minutes but I have fallen in love with this place. I could sense the fresh start that I have been longing for months now. Every bit of this place gives off a different vibe, every inch of LA is beautiful as far as I have seen it. From the shopping places to all the food places each and every part is just filled with people being themselves enjoying life as they should. We pulled up the house and I was beyond mesmerising. I mean hilltop houses are of course a part of the aesthetical life.

The whole ride Miley was asleep but right when we reached the house, she woke up. I got the luggage out and saw Dad standing at the front door. Leaving the luggage at the place it was, me and Miley both ran to give dad a hug.

"Dada" Miley screamed before throwing herself in his arms while he side hugged me.

"I missed you guys" dad said while a tear escaped his eye.

"We missed you too dad" I said wiping my happy tears away.

"Lanie go freshen up while I will play with my grand daughter here" dad insisted.

I grabbed my luggage and went upstairs. I changed into a crop top and some sweats and just sat down on the bed when Brennen called me.

I accepted the facetime and within seconds his face popped up on my phone screen.

"Heya hoe"

"Hi bitch"

"Landed in LA?"

"Yeah, I just got changed too though"

"How is LA treating you so far?"

"Really good, I have fallen in love with this place"

"Already?"

"Yeah, I didn't think I would so quick"

"Wait that's good though, new starts babbyyy"

"I know, I hope LA treats me good further as well"

"Don't worry bubba you will be fine. How's dad?"

"He's good. Why don't you come to visit him?"

"Bubba you know what happened I can't"

"I know ugh fine. How are you and Sienna?"

"Actually we broke up"

"Why the fuck?"

"She cheated on me"

"So you're telling me that you fucking left me, Miley and dad for her and she left you? That fucking whore"

"Ok bubs calm down yeah? I know I hate her for it too but what's done is done"

"Okay I gotta go before dad starts yelling at me"

"Okay, facetime at night?"

"As always"

Just as I declined, dad came in the room. Thank god on my timing there, phew it was so close,

"Miley fell asleep, where do you want me to put her?"

"Umm does she have a room? For now leave her on the couch"

"Okay, by the way who were you on Facetime with, your boyfriend?"

"Dad really?"

"What, are you still not over Jayden?"

"Is that even a question? I am not obviously"

"Listen Lanie, you need to start moving on with life, he isn't coming back"

"I am trying to but it's really hard"

"Look, Miley thinks you're her mom and she is turning 3. Soon enough she will want to have a fatherly figure around what will you do then?"

"I will work something out"

"Listen how about you talk to Jack about this"

"Who's Jack?"

"One of the Why don't we boys and he has a child but his girlfriend and him aren't together"

"I really don't wanna share my problems with a stranger dad"

"Not right away but you guys can be friends right?"

"I mean I guess, how old is he?"

"He's 20"

That's weird, Corbyn's friend is also 20 and has a kid. I think it's a coincidence right? What if I ask dad if he knows a Corbyn Besson? No he will be pissed that I gave my number to a stranger. But I'm 20, nah fuck it.

"Lanie?"

"Yeah okay I'll see"

"Also what do you want for lunch?"

"I don't know"

"If you're not tired we can go out"

"I would like that"

An hour later Miley woke up and we went to this place called Nobu or something I really don't know the name. The food and all was really good but at the end dad got a call from the management.

"I gotta go princess will you go back home?"

"I barely know LA, can I come with?"

"Are you ready to meet the boys?"

"I don't mind but what about Miley?"

"What about her?"

"I don't want her to be a pain for the boys"

"Trust me they will love her like they love Lav"

"Lav?"

"Lavender, Jack's daughter"

"Oh umm okay"

We drove all the way to their house and I was so nervous that my heart was beating really quick. I mean first impressions say a lot and I wanted to set a good one on the boys. We walked over to the house and knocked on their door but the one who opened they door looked familiar.

"Lanie?" he questioned

A/N

so i know i told i won't update till march 6th but here i am cuz i fucked up my exam so i was like ehh let's update

if any readers are a part of dream smp fanclub, dm me

921 words

edited: 3rd march 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 669 27
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก.. 5 ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ง๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ž๐ฉ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ฒ ๐๐จ๏ฟฝ...
166K 4.2K 52
เผ‰โ€งโ‚Šหšโœง ๐˜ซ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ท๐˜ฐ๐˜ช ๐˜ญ๐˜ข ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ
268K 8.5K 30
โ แดแด€แด‡แด แด‡, สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด. สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ แด›แดแด สแดแดœษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡. โž { แด„แดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡แด… }
24.1K 697 24
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก.. ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐œ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฌ.. ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐