Better Together

By crazymedicos

The best relation are believed to begin unexpectedly and people who are meant to be happen against all odds o... More

Character sketch
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER - 9
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER - 13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER - 15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 30
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER - 36
CHAPTER - 37
CHAPTER - 38
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER - 40
CHAPTER - 41 A
CHAPTER - 41 B
CHAPTER - 42
CHAPTER - 43
CHAPTER - 44
CHAPTER - 45
CHAPTER - 46
CHAPTER - 47
CHAPTER - 48 A
CHAPTER - 48 B
CHAPTER - 49 A
CHAPTER - 49 B
CHAPTER - 50
CHAPTER - 51
CHAPTER - 53
CHAPTER - 54
CHAPTER - 55
CHAPTER - 56
Chapter 57
CHAPTER - 58
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER - 52

133 13 0
By crazymedicos

After a leap of one month:-

Girls get engrossed in there work as it is there last of internship. They try making most of time to spend with each other as after a few days they don't know what they would be doing. Like that time passes by soon and there graduation day arrives.

GRADUATION DAY 👩‍🎓 :

After there ceremony is held, girls take pics with there classmates and teachers. Later they visit the place where they used to hang out the most.

Pihu:-"I still can't believe that we have graduated and we are doctors now, it still feels like the first time I walked through these gates after getting admission here."

Ruhi:-"Time flies and it feels like it has flied too fast for us, it's just hard to believe that we have studied for 5 1/2 years here in this college."

Innaya:-"Gone are those days were bunked classes because they were boring, it's time for us to grow up."

Adhya:-"We would probably never sit together in the same class again and do everything but studies."

Everyone come forward and hug each other, there are a mirage of emotions which everyone is going through, but are unable to put them in words.

Everyone leave towards there respective places along with there parents.

Same day evening,

Girls, Arnav, Rohit and Prithvi assemble near Abhi's house, as they are leaving to attend Pihu's sisters wedding which is held in Goa. They decide to go by car with Abhi as there designated driver for the trip.

Abhi and Pihu sit in the front, Adhya Prithvi and Rohit sit in the middle seat and Arnav Inaaya and Ruhi sit in rear seat.

Journey goes on with them talking about random stuff, teasing other. After sometime they stop for dinner and continue there journey soon. Everyone falls asleep expect Pihu who sat beside Abhi who is driving.

Abhi:-"Why so silent, cookie?"

Pihu:-"I don't know what to say, I mean I feel sad but also happy at the same time that di is getting married. I mean I don't know what to say."

Abhi:-(jokingly) "Why are you having pre wedding jitters."🤣

Pihu:-"It's not only the bride who would has, even the family will also have. I am sad that she is going to leave home and stay with someone else, but at the same time I am happy that she has found someone who takes care of her with outmost care."

Abhi:-(pats Pihu's hand as if reassuring her) "Cookie, she will be leading an amazing life with him."

Pihu:-(after sometime) "Before I never understood the importance of having someone in our life but now that I see di and these two idiots fallen in love, even I want to have that someone in my life whom I can count on."

Abhi:-"To have someone in life you should let your guards down and see if there is someone whom you call your."

Pihu:-"But how do I know who is correct for me?"

Abhi:-"Cookie, remember one thing life partner is someone with whom we can trust blindly and with whom we don't hesitate to share anything, at some point in life we even hesitate to share with our parents and friends but we will never with our life partner."

Pihu:-(thinking something deeply) "Hmm."

Abhi:-"For all that to happen you have to let your heart and mind open to the concept of relationship, then you will."

Pihu:-"Yes sir, I will."

Saying that they talk about there childhood, remembering there good old times. Later after sometime, rest of them wake up.

Early hours in the morning they reach there destination and everybody takes rest for sometime.

           **************

5.00pm 🕔

MEHENDI,

Ruhi, Inaaya and Adhya get ready and will come down to attend party.

Adhya:-"Wow bro, decoration is so nice na."

Inaaya:-"Ya bro and there detailing is also too good."

They see Pihu sitting beside her sister and talking to her, they walk towards them.

Ruhi:-"Hi, guys."

Pihu:-"Hello, you guys are late!"

Adhya:-"We had taken a small nap and also it took us time for getting ready."

Avani (Pihu's sister):-"And the time you guys have spent is worthwhile, you guys look so pretty😍."

Inaaya:-"Thank you for the compliment, you look really gorgeous and that glow on your face is like cherry on top."

Avani:-(smiles) "Why don't you guys also get your mehendi done, the more it stays on your hand, the darker it turns."

Pihu:-"Yes, let's get our mehendi done, then we can enjoy once it's applied."

Ruhi:-(sarcastically😏) "Yaa, let's totally enjoy with mehendi on our restricting our hands usage."

Adhya:-"Ruhi yaar don't be a spoilsport, come. (saying that she drags Ruhi near those girls who are applying mehendi and they sit over there to apply)"

Inaaya:-"Adhya madam is so excited to get Prithvi's name written on her mehendi😉."

Adhya:-"Ya like you totally are not going to write Arnav's name on yours🤪."

Pihu:-"She has already written his name when she applied for her engagement."

Like that there conversation follows with them teasing each other while getting there mehendi done.

After applying mehendi, girls decide to go and meet guys.

Arnav:-"So, done applying mehendi?"

Inaaya:-(showing her mehendi clad hands) "Yes done see, how is it?"

Arnav:-"How would I know, you should only know."

Abhi:-"Bro,when a girl asks how is my mehendi looking, you should say it's looking beautiful."

Inaaya:-"Abhi please do teach him how to behave with a girl in a soft, sweet way and how to say romantic things to her.😑"

Arnav:-(pulls Inaaya closer and makes her stand between his legs who himself sat on a high stool) "So, madam thinks I am not romantic."

Inaaya:-"Firstly, let go of my hands because you are spoiling my mehendi and secondly the answer to your question is no."

Pihu:-"Guys you know I have heard this from a few aunties that if there mehendi becomes dark then their husband will love them unconditionally, so you guys can see your mehendi shade and guess."

Adhya:-(pointing finger at Prithvi) "Listen if my mehendi does not come dark then I will kill you for sure😌. (puts her hand on his neck as if chocking him)"

Ruhi:-"If your romantic talks are over come let's dance, see everyone is there on the dance floor. (Saying that she drags girls along with her)"

Adhya:-"Pihu, we want a special dance from you and your sister 😎."

Pihu:-"Ok done."

Pihu and Avani dance for 'Mehendi hai rachnewali'.

Later everyone join with them on dance floor and dance. After dancing for sometime Ruhi feels thristy so she excuses herself to drink some water. She walks looking at her mehendi, when she dumps into Rohit.

Rohit:-"Where are you going? Weren't you dancing with girls?"

Ruhi:-"I was dancing with them only but now I started feeling thristy so I have come to have some water."

Rohit:-(who has a small water bottle in his hand) "Ohh, I have some water, so yoy can have it, I will take another one."

Ruhi takes water bottle from Rohit but she is unable to open the bottle cap, so Rohit takes bottle from her hand and opens it. He then helps her have water. Ruhi after having some water asks him to stop showing her hands.

Ruhi:-"Thank you. (saying that she turns around to walk away when he calls her from back)"

Rohit:-"Ruhi you still haven't given me a answer to my proposal?"

Ruhi:-(stuttering) "Rohit.. actually I don't know."

Rohit:-"If you are not sure then (taking Ruhi's palm in his hand, points to where 'R' had been written) What is this Ruhi?"

Ruhi:-(stammers) "R does not only stand for Rohit, it can be Ruhi also."

Rohit:-"But I never told that 'R' stands for Rohit, you just did."

Ruhi:-"But your sentence meaning was that only."

Ruhi not wanting to answer any of his further questions runs from there freeing her hands from his, leaving behind a smirking Rohit.

Ruhi comes and joins girls.

Inaaya:-"Why do you look like you have cheated in a exam and is fearing to get caught."

Ruhi:-"It's something like that only."

Adhya:-"What happened bro?"

Ruhi narrates what has happened a few minutes before.

Pihu:-"So, that 'R' in your mehendi stands for Rohit?"

Ruhi blushes and shyly nods her head as yes.

Inaaya:-"Wow bro, when did this happen?"

Ruhi:-"When I saw Prithvi proposing Adhya, I guess that's when I had named my feelings."

Adhya:-"If you have something for him, then why don't you tell it to him when he had asked."

Ruhi:-"I don't know bro, I wasnot prepared for his sudden questioning, but if he asks me out again then I will definitely accept it, but it shouldn't be a normal proposal like him giving me a rose or something, I want something extravagant.😌"

Inaaya:-"So, you want a cinematic proposal."

Ruhi:-"Yes exactly, a proper cinematic proposal maybe with candles and a ring.....😍"

Pihu:-"I think Ruhi you are expecting too much."

Ruhi:-"Shutup bro, can't he do this much for me😞."

Adhya:-"Ok if you stop your over acting we shall click pics."

They click pics and enjoy the event. After sometime girls feel hungry and proceed towards dinning.

Ruhi:-"But how do we eat guys, our mehendi has still not dried completely."

(Pihu's mom calls her and she leaves)

Adhya:-"We have na bro our boys to feed us😝."

Inaaya:-"That was cheesy Adhya😑 but I guess you are right we can ask them to feed us."

Ruhi:-"For me Rohit may help, but what about Pihu?"

Adhya:-"Abhi is there na."

Inaaya:-"But how can we ask him, he is not her lover na."

Adhya:-(slips her tongue and says) "Why can't we ask, he loves her na."

Ruhi:-"Whattt?😱"

Adhya:-(stammers) "I mean...."

Inaaya:-"What are you hiding from us Adhya?🤨"

Adhya then narrates them how Abhi has feelings for Pihu and he wants their help to woo her.

Ruhi:-"We should definitely help him,  we can't find a better person for Pihu."

Inaaya:-"Ya bro."

Pihu comes back to them.

Pihu:-"So, what you guys decided?"

Inaaya:-"We should ask guys to help us out."

Adhya:-"Yaa, wait let me call them. (she calls them before Pihu could refuse)" 

Guys come and help girls finish there dinner. Later everyone spend time with each other and call off for the day. They go back to there rooms change there dresses and sleep.

                   *************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 5.4K 35
growing up and growing apart sometimes people who really love you have to leave you for your own good and it's okay to grow apart holding on to thi...
21.7K 2.6K 82
We think that everything is in our hands and especially our present and future which we carefully plan it all together to make it perfect and easier...
50K 4K 14
A Rockstar A Professor Two different love stories The most unlikely marriage union A compromise A promise And just like that four lives got tangled l...
10.7K 503 28
Ayeza was a modern girl,a lawyer by profession,all bubbly,full of life without worries.Getting entangled into a mystery of puzzles wasn't on her list...