cold love desire|taekook ff

By Snugglemuggle

both were as cold as ice,both could burn as fire...but both were just a piece of glass taehyung,a guy who did... More

-character interview (synopsis)
1:drunken night
2:familiar face
3:accidentally art
4:meeting us
5:he was here
6:swollen heart
7:i'm not okay
8:broken pin
9:his sister abomination
11:cold gaze
12:intertwined scene
13:stop the time
14:trust issue
15:exhibition mess
16:full concern
17:my responsibility
18:see yourself
19:i'm awake
20:his lifeline
21:trap in between
22:chose in between
23:tears in between
24:tormentful contact
25:we're done
26:surviving after
27:unlike happiness
28:problems unsolved
29:left hanging
30:once loved(end)

10:tiny truth

1K 55 5
By Snugglemuggle

"told you to trust myself even
just this once"
-

no one pov
everybody always hide a secret,if they even had the audacity to talk or mention the secret by words and movement,there's no more surprising key of the secret itself.it was no longer a memory of unknowingly scene,it was just a sentence by words and physical by scar.

we hide,to keep it safe towards ourselves,nobody should explore the meaning behind unrevealed story.it could bring harm and torture,or it could end with separated souls without heart and mind.that's how some of us decided to keep it inside off the world and only behind close doors,to be safe from any danger of secret.

jungkook always thought that his promising of making sure taehyung didn't knew about his family's secret was kind of a bit hard deal to cover up till the future extend.as day goes by quickly and there's a lot of people came across watching him until the death took him apart.

he always tried to,well more like having to accept that his secret was no longer a secret,it was a debt to pay without feathers making a remark.he needed to keep it so long until everything was done.but surely does his problems will be completed?could he died with happiness knowing there's someone who only knew the lies behind unexpected event?

his heart wanted to spill,but his mental torture told otherwise...

story time...
(1 week later)
today,jungkook finally could go back to work like the usual in the nighttime and so did the midday.his body was healing perfectly fine with the help of no one other than himself overall.

as for today,he needed to go to the exhibit hall again to meet and discuss further more over the plan and paintings they decided to show off.he practically wished and finger crossed everything would be just common,nothing rare happening.

jungkook sighed and paid the driver, biding goodbye and thanked.he looked at his watch wrapping around the wrist elegantly and by now,it was only 9:30 am.the meeting was supposed to be on 10:00 am sharp.

maybe i could walk around?

jungkook thought of that.he didn't get to explore this whole brand new exhibit.he slowly took a step forward and walked inside with his painting on the side too.the company asked himself to do something according to the theme of this year's so he hope,that the art got accepted here.

the hall was huge with lots of decorations.each art was pointed at one edge and it was designed according to the colour of that art most used,looking blend with the wall and everything.jungkook was truly amazed.

as he got further looking at each of the masterpiece,an arm grabbed his shoulder,turning him around.jungkook was startled by the sudden attack and tripped over his shoes making him falling behind.

but before anything,the stranger caught him in his embrace before facing the floor.his arm both wrapped around the younger's small waist and face looking directly and him.

taehyung...

jungkook snapped out of his thoughts and pushed himself out of the uncomfortable position.thankfully,there's no one at the venue only a couple of workers and employees.he brushed his shoulder and looked down for a bit. "urm,thank you"

taehyung chuckled and stuffed his palms inside of his pants pockets. "why are you here so early? our meeting is at 10 right?"he asked in confusion because the last time the younger was here,he was almost an hour late.jungkook asnwered "well i felt like going a bit earlier for today.don't want to be late like the first time"

now,jungkook finally looked up and faced taehyung. "hyung,how did you still in contact with my noona?" he whispered asked.he needed to know how and why?-why taehyung was still liking his sister's behaviour and how did they knew each other still.

taehyung just casually spoke "of course i knew your sister,we both went to japan for a while after college for two years,wait you didn't know?" jungkook did knew her sister was eager to go to japan,indicating herself that she wanted to study further and better but now,he knew the real answer.

"i-i knew,i'm sorry i asked that and we should go now,it's 5 minutes before 10"and they both walked away together.but one surely confused with the younger sudden burst.he didn't sound so sincere knowing everything.taehyung thought that jungkook was just overwhelmed by the situation between them...

but i need to ask him something important...

-

"so mr.jeon over here,i see you bring the art we asked you for,could you show us and explained the meaning behind?"yoongi said while holding some papers from the meeting.it started not much of a long ago and by now,everybody was eager to see how the young man's work delicately look.

jungkook sighed shakily and nodded.he stood up and unfold the cotton wrapping around the canvas and hang it on the wall for the presentation.everyone including taehyung were amazed by the beautiful perfectly done painted canvas.

(credit to the right owner🤍)

"i-i it wasn't much and the work came out to be told as "see me".what i wanted to tell here is a story,who was drowning in lots of emotions,the colour here i chose was more from white to every contrast blue to show that one emotions could harm any other.if you see here,the white was splashed through the blue and it somehow ruined the perfect face and the sea up here.i hope when others see this,it brings them tearful harsh emotions i was looking forward to give" jungkook explained and bowed afterwards.

it was true the picture was about him.he tried to bring his locked walls on the good side and this was how it ended with on the blank canvas.

he looked up and everybody seemed to enjoy and learned how everything went into places really well. "i like it,put it on the sector first hall,this collaboration needs to be the best with your student too" taehyung said finally locked eyes with the younger who blushed slightly by the positive compliment.

by now,all the employees and workers left out of the meeting area,going to finish any other business left behind including the duo.however,taehyung decided otherwise.

he speed walking towards jungkook and grabbed his wrist.the younger looked back and forth from the gripped to taehyung while titling his head in confusion. "i-is there anything wrong?hyung?" he asked,the gripped still on contact.

the older snapped out of his thoughts and released the arm himself with slight embarrassment appearing.now,there's a gap between the two to look up,admiring each other's long missed face and figure.

"there's something i wanted to ask you jungkook,but can we go somewhere?from here?"

jungkook was surprised by the sudden behaviour.surely he was quite happy that the older was the one invited him but the reason was making him thinking.and about last two weeks when they first met,it really showed the hatred towards him growing but now,it was more friendlier to look at.

"sure,let's go there's a cafe near here"

-

"so what it is hyung?"

by now,they're inside of a small cozy cafe which was across the street from the main exhibit venue.after done ordering some beverages in between,the younger went back to the main reason for the older's invitation.

taehyung took a deep breath and sat up putting his both hands on the table,clapped together tightly. "i knew you knew something that i didn't.but that wasn't the point here jungkook.the reason i'm here because i wanted to ask you,your relationship with your sister lisa,are you guys okay?"

the question hit a struck like a lighting towards the brunette's heart.he felt like he wanted to die when people asked this question.of course his relationship was nothing but felt like a slave and a master but there's no way he could tell the truth.

"of-of course we are,wha-what are you saying?" but by how jungkook started to shake and stutter,the older knew it was nothing but a lie,obvious lie. "don't lie to me jungkook,by how she went to my house and tried to hold you,you flinched and now you look scared" he admitted the situation happening right now.

jungkook knew he couldn't denied it anymore but maybe a bit truth wasn't going to hurt much right? maybe someone's could see his true side more here after but that's only others point of view. "our relationship was just fine,nothing special or weird happening taehyung" he said indicating that he was fine, he was far from being okay.

"look,i hate you so much b-but i-i miss us jungkook,where did my kookie go? where did all the beautiful memories we created when we're still kids? are you pretending since you're with me for the first time?"

taehyung finally cracked up.his voice was deep and hold much emotions draining onto the younger.and without ego or other feelings like anger and madness,maybe he actually did cry at this point.

jungkook felt worst,he really wanted to disappear from here and left without any footprint painting on the street,so nobody should knew about him any longer.he felt guilty and sad most of it,because kim taehyung,was finally breaking in front of his "fake" friends after years.

"i-i'm not pretending i was asked to,but hyung,please please trust me this once.you shouldn't go near my sister anymore just-just listen to me hyung please trust me just this once"
"and why is that?"
"she's up to no good hyung,she's just pretending to be good to you,i love her and still does so i will take care of her and you,just stay away from lisa"

taehyung was feeling dumb.he couldn't think straight to what was happening.lisa was kind and a good friend to him those two years they spent in japan.even sharing some bittersweet moments together as a partnership from college.he heart kind of hurt hearing the younger siblings pleadings.

however,there's some other questionable options whether why?how?or when? to the younger.he was here without taehyung when the incident happened,maybe he could collect some points and resolve the truth.

"jungkook,do you know how my parents died when i was in japan?"

-
-hye everyone! i'm sooo sorry for not updating in a while🙏,i had some work issues that settled last night so today i could publish this chapter!✨🤍enjoy your day today lovelies!!!✨💗

-authorcake-nim

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 38.6K 90
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
4.1K 125 19
𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩₊‧.°.⋆•˚₊‧⋆. Nᴏᴡ ʙᴏᴛʜ Jᴏʜɴɴɪᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Rᴏsʟʏɴ's ᴄᴀʀᴇᴇʀ ʜᴀs sᴋʏʀᴏᴄᴋᴇᴛᴇᴅ, ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ғᴀᴍᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴇᴀᴄʜᴏᴛʜᴇʀ? 🅁🄴🄰🄳 🄱🄾🄾🄺 🄾🄽🄴 🄾🅃...
1.3M 51.3K 55
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
26.2K 1.7K 19
Wherein Jeon Jungkook wants his parents to stop randomly arranging him with someone for him to get marry and settle. So he end up asking his best fri...