One word of Love | Taekook...

By bts_bangtang7

( Completed ✓) Taehyung and Jungkook are forced to get married , not really forced . But Taehyung fall in lov... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1 - Let's see who is in my destiny
Chapter 2- Sweet Voice
Chapter 3- Jungshook
Chapter 4- Rainy Night
Chapter 5- Not really a bad man
Chapter 6 - Thief
Chapter 7- Bunny and Bunny's Papa
Chapter 8- Jungkook the boss
Chapter 9 - Amusement Park
Chapter 10 - Old friends
Character Introduction 2
Chapter 11 - Memories
Chapter 12- Paradise
Chapter 13- Friends?
Chapter 14 - Such a Tease
Chapter 15- Yeonjun
Chapter 16- Back to Busan
Chapter 17- Go Ara
Chapter 18 - Human are than dangerous Animal
Chapter 19 - Chaeyoung
Chapter 20 - Jungkook or Doctor Kook?
Chapter 21- I will have my Kookie
Chapter 22- Blushing Bun
Chapter 23- Sarah
Chapter 24- Weird Day
Chapter 25 - Day Dream
Chapter 26 - Bun
Chapter 27- I won't hurt you
Chapter 28 - Love Birds
Chapter 29 - CuTae
Chapter 30- Yoonji
Chapter 31 - Little Boy
Chapter 32 - Touch him and you're Dead
Want to Ask something
Chapter 33 - Can't Wait
Chapter 34- Taekook
Chapter 35 - Dance with Love
Chapter 36 - Jealous?
Chapter 37 - Date ?
Q&A
Answers 🌚 Part 1
Answers Part 2
Chapter 38 - Right or Wrong
Chapter 39 - Crazy for you
Chapter 40- Shy Jungoo
Chapter 41- Yoonmin Date
Chapter 42 - Brave Bunny
Chapter 43- Little Questions Match
Chapter 44 - Taehyung's Genius Bun
Chapter 45- Some Sugar Please
Chapter 46- Namjin anniversary
Chapter 47- Tae is a Meanie
Chapter 48- Were you trying to make me Jealous?
Chapter 49- Insane Woman
Chapter 50 - Doctor Kim Jungkook
Chapter 51- Battle of love
Chapter 52- I love you hyung
Chapter 53- Kisses and Elder's plans
Chapter 54 - The Court room
Chapter 55 - We believe in you
Chapter 56- Parents Surprise?
Chapter 57 - Son's Love for Father
Chapter 59 - Lucy In love
Chapter 61- Pushiment
Chapter 62- Angry Yoonji
Chapter 63- Single one's and Dating one's
Chapter 64- I fell out of love
Chapter 65- She is different
Chapter 66- Hoseok's New Boyfie?
Chapter 67- Beautiful Ladies
Chapter 68 - Mood Swings
Chapter 69- Fight Club
Chapter 70- Distance
Chapter 71- Sleepy, Cuddly
Chapter 72- Sope Wedding
Chapter 73- Family day out
Chapter 74- Few Months back
Chapter 75- Delivery
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Special Chapter
Note 💌

Chapter 58 - Another Mincho

3.5K 196 99
By bts_bangtang7

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

Jungkook dragged Taehyung towards their car and sat on the backseat " Are  you okay?" Taehyung asked him, warpped his arm around his waist... Jungkook took a deep breath " Okay? I am Amazing!" Jungkook shouted making Taehyung flinch... Taehyung chuckled and squeezed his cheeks between his hands.

" My cute little husband, I'm proud of you " Taehyung said to him smiling who blushed clenching his sweater... Taehyung peck his pouty lips " Come on, we have to leave for our honeymoon " Taehyung winked at him teasingly while Jungkook hit his chest with his small hands.... Taehyung chuckled and went towards the driving seat while Jungkook on the passenger.

On the other hand Chang wan, who was feeling so blessed to have Jungkook as his son, was crying but clenched his fist in anger when he heard what Jungkook's so called real parents said about him " I will kill that Jungkook! What do he think he is! How can he talk to his father like that!" Mr Lee said angrily.

Chang wan looked at John, who was waiting for him, standing out of the restaurant, Chang wan stood up and went to them, slamming his hands on the table making them flinch " How dare you talk about my son like that!" He yelled at them, Now everyone was looking at them..." Who are you?" They asked him annoyed...Chang wan huffed and grabbed Lee's collar.

" What the hell!" Both Mr and Mrs Lee tried to get away from his grip " You will kill my son huh?! I will kill you before that " Chang wan punched him, while Mrs Lee scremed...John who saw everyone came running to him " What are you doing! Leave him!" John tried to stop him, but Chang wan was really Angry.

" papa!" John shouted, yes! He starts to call Papa, because Chang wan is just like his father...he pulled Chang wan backed,and in a flash Mr and Mrs Lee ran away " Clam down! " John tried to stop him who was cursing loudly " I will kill those monsters " Chang wan yelled...From far at the corner of the restaurant,a woman staring at Chang wan with dreamy eyes.

Taehyung's POV

" Take care of him Tae " Dad hugged me while Bunny was talking to Jin Appa and Grandma " I will, don't worry " I pulled away from the hug and smiled at Dad " where is Papa?" bun asked Dad, who glance at me and then back at Jungkook when I shook my head " Him and John went to bring some important things " Bun pouts and nodded his head, why is he so cute!!.

" Come on Bun " I said to him and stretch out my hand for him...He grabbed my hand and we walked towards the car, we both got inside the car, seating on the back seat while Yoongi Hyung on the driving seat and Hobi Hyung on the passenger seat " Okay let's go " I said to Yoongi Hyung, who rolled his eyes " I'm not your servant.... I don't take your orders "He said to me.

I huffed, seriously... nobody respects me " Okay okay,please starts the car " I said to him " Much better " He said to me and drives the car...Kookie waved at everyone with tearly eyes, Aishh! This boy...we have going for honeymoon not for some war " I will miss them " He mumbled and pouts looking at his lap...I chuckled and softly hold his hands in mine.

" we will be back after one week Bun, don't be sad " I give him a smile...He nodded his head and rested his head on my shoulder...Him and me 1 week alone " Hey Taehyung, Why are you smiling like an Idiot " I came out of my thoughts and looked at Yoongi Hyung, does he have 4 eyes? " Can't I smile now?" I whined.

" Will we don't mind if you smile like normal people " He said, I cleanched my fist not lash on him....I heard that cute giggle....I turn my head and saw my baby bun giggling covering his mouth with his small hands...I broke into a smile too...why he have to be so cute...after some time, Yoongi Hyung stopped the car at the airport.

Me and Jungkookie got out of the car, while Yoongi Hyung and Hoseok Hyung helped us with the luggage " See you Tae..see you kiddo...Enjoy your honeymoon " Yoongi Hyung hugged us while Hoseok Hyung was looking at Bun with tearly eyes...I can never under stand these friends...we both bend goodbye to Hyungs and start walking.

After the checking section, we went inside the plane...We have a private plane to but Dad decide to send is by public one, I don't know why he hates me so much.... I sat on the window seat and Bun on the center...There was someone sitting beside us wearing a cap and a mask.

" Good afternoon passengers. This is your captain speaking. First I'd like to welcome everyone..the flight will take off in few minutes please put your seatbelts on and prepare for the takeoff " ( I don't know 😶💔)

The captain announced in the mike...I put my seat belt and turn my head to look at my baby bunny and chuckled when I saw him struggling with the belt, I can't believe he is my genius baby doctor " let me help you " I said to him...I put his seatbelt on and smiled at him...He smiled back and peck my lips...Wow that's new, I looked at him and noticed his red cheeks.

" Ladies and gentlemen, we will be taking off now "

I hold his hand and intertwined our fingers...He closed his eyes tightly...It's his first time, that's why " Bun " I called him, he opened his eyes and looked at me with scared eyes...his doe eyes " you are okay " I said to him...the airplane takes off with a halt he flinched but I caresses his hand, he relaxed and leaned back on the seat.

" Finally " we both moved our heads on the seat beside us and saw that man taking off his mask and cap....I wide my eyes " Lee Minho!" Jungkookie said with a wide smile, Lee Minho flinched hearing his voice...bun waved at him...Who smiled nervously and waved back.

No one's Pov

Yoonji was waiting for Jimin in his room.... Jimin's mother was in her room, she knew About Yoonji's presence in the house....Yoonji stare at the photo frame of her and Jimin on the nightstand...She sighed and closed her eyes, just then she heard Jimin's voice from outside....She opened her eyes " I'm home!" Jimin shouted.

After greeting his mother in her room...He made his way towards his room....He opened the door and his eyes fall on Yoonji on his bed, looking so dominate...He gulped " Care to explain " Yoonji said straight forward, without wasting any second.... previous hours were already killing her....She was scared that Jimin will leave her.

She fell for Jimin hard, and Jimin betraying her and cheating on her...that thought was hard for her to believe....so putting all of the thoughts aside, she decided to listen to her heart...her heart trusted Jimin, it still do " Yoonji baby " Jimin went to her and pulled her into a tight hug...Yoonji was taken back but she didn't hugged him back.

" Look, Namjoon Hyung-" Jimin explained her everything...Still hugging her tightly, too scared to leave her....Yoonji sighed in relief and hugged him back " you scared me " Yoonji mumbled which Jimin heard and smiling " I'm sorry for doubting you " Jimin pulled away from the hug and chuckle at her " If I was at yourself...I would thought the same thing " Jimin said to him.

Yoonji smiled at him " I'm sorry " Jimin said and peck her... who broke into a smile, For the first time Yoonji expressed her feelings completely...They both hugged each other again and smiled to themselves... Jimin's mother smiled looking at them, who was peeking through the door " I'm glad that my Son found Yoonji...he won't end up alone like me " She thought and wipes her tears.

.......~.......

" you're really cute" Lee Minho squeezed Jungkook's cheeks, who blushed... after all his celebrity crush was sitting beside him.... Jungkook is that kind of person, who love books... but only one thing attracted him, Lee Minho....Just he some time they both got closed....and was talking all of the time....But they didn't noticed an angry and sulking Taehyung.

" Finally, we were leaving for our honeymoon...I wanted to talk to my baby, but then again....another Mincho came to break our moments " Taehyung thought and rolled his eyes when he saw Jungkook blushing looking at Lee Minho " Mr Kim....you are really lucky to have a husband like him " Lee Minho said to him.

Taehyung faked a smile " indeed I am.....having him as MY HUSBAND is a blessing " Taehyung said, shouting at the my husband.... Jungkook noticed that Taehyung was getting jealous, so he giggled and decided to clam down his tiger " Minho Hyung, we both are lucky to have each other... especially me...Tae loves me so much " Jungkook said and intertwined their fingers.

Minho smiled at them " Cute couples " he said to them.... Taehyung bite his lower lip to spress his smile " Thanks hyung " Jungkook giggled at Minho, who ruffles his hairs... Taehyung moved his head on the other side " Still he is another Mincho " Taehyung mumbled which made Jungkook giggle...so Jungkook hide his face in Taehyung's neck...Minho smiled looking at them.

______________________
Chapter 58

Sorry for late update :(

How was the chapter? Favourite part of the Chapter?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- author Nim 🐰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 9.6K 26
Taehyung, living in a perfect life with a good job and a beautiful girlfriend, Meet with an accident... waking up after several months, paralce of re...
148K 5.5K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
73.3K 4.6K 18
Where Taehyung is caught between the past and the present and Jungkook just wants nothing but love from him. Start date: September 22, 2021 End date:...
301K 11.8K 47
"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Will they hate each other or find a way to...