cold love desire|taekook ff

By Snugglemuggle

both were as cold as ice,both could burn as fire...but both were just a piece of glass taehyung,a guy who did... More

-character interview (synopsis)
1:drunken night
2:familiar face
3:accidentally art
4:meeting us
5:he was here
6:swollen heart
7:i'm not okay
8:broken pin
10:tiny truth
11:cold gaze
12:intertwined scene
13:stop the time
14:trust issue
15:exhibition mess
16:full concern
17:my responsibility
18:see yourself
19:i'm awake
20:his lifeline
21:trap in between
22:chose in between
23:tears in between
24:tormentful contact
25:we're done
26:surviving after
27:unlike happiness
28:problems unsolved
29:left hanging
30:once loved(end)

9:his sister abomination

1K 56 3
By Snugglemuggle

"abomination means a feeling of hatred and loathing"
-

no one pov
waking up with another pair of eyes other than our king and queen is making our list to live much longer with favourable kindness shared as so did the bloodline. sisters,brothers,younger or even our twin,we always wish to stay on the same bridge even if it's falling apart to two.

the friendship was made by god.we doesn't met by destiny,but it was more by heart.the bond is getting stronger and harder to break if we keep it nice and smooth on the edge,just like the bridge.

holding each other from the end till your end is making everything looks perfect in the parents point of view.it holds the same identical personalities or either physicality special that equalise as the siblings main characteristics.

jungkook and lisa does have the same brown doe eyed and adorable smile by physical,they shared the same parents to have the bond we called as gender neutral.however,the bridge wasn't strong to bend and hold all the emotions in the middle.

the feeling of abomination from the sister because of unrevealed truth is what make the brother's mind went crazy and messed all over the place.as he knew...

lisa's abomination wasn't untold to him,but it was a secret towards the society...

story time...
jungkook leaned on the wall for support and balancing his breathing intake.by now it was harsh and stuffy making him crawled out tears from both the eyes towards the cheeks,hugging his knees in between.

lisa made him stayed on the basement because of,didn't come back home after the long hours of waiting plus,being at taehyung's house for a slutty support and attention.well,that's how her point of views worked in the moment of disguise and anger.

after quite a while,he decided to make an effort to the door of the cold basement,he couldn't stand with both feet because of the intolerable beating with the dealers, his father's debts collector basically.

he put all of his weight on the wooden hard door and knocked it with his head,he felt like it was stress relieving and it could gained the attention because the sound was louder thank using his weak hands.he weakly coughed and said "pl-please mrs,i i-pl-please let m-me out,i will be m-more obedient m-next t-time pl-please i dont lik-like to be h-here"

his voice was hoarse and slow due to not drinking anything yet after waking up from the couch at the taehyung's house.his stomach wasn't the main point cause he got used by not eating.he couldn't even tell if he was enjoying eating anymore at this point.

after so many tries and attempt,he failed like the usual.it was not the first time jungkook's witnessing all of this,he loss count to be perspectively honest.he sighed once again and laid down on the cold floor without anything,just his hand folded to be more like a pillow and drifted off from the cruel world.

-

"so taehyung-ah,you keep going better this month fortunately,by looking at your health report from time to time,it was getting better.now that i know you took the pills really well" jhope explained in detailed towards the patient,taehyung about how he was improving to the positive side by now.

taehyung sighed and smiled,feeling proud that he could overcome all of this.back then when it first started,it was tough to go through even one swallow. "but don't ever stop,and don't overdose yourself,remember last time right?" the doctor of the two gave a warned.

taehyung clearly remembered the day his panic attack was so much worst,probably the brutal one by far.his hands was trembling and he couldn't focused on anything.it was sure one hell of a day.

"but jungkook came back.i hate the fact that i couldn't even stop thinking about him" taehyung spoke snapping the quite atmosphere that walked through only a few secondary time.the older sighed and once again looked into taehyung's brown eyes,locked in with a gazed.

"look taehyung-ah.don't hate that kid,he was once your friend and all of this was not his fault,believe me,just this one" he pleaded with much concerning voice of a tone.

taehyung grew frustrated because he was in fact didn't know why everybody including all of his hyungs said that the younger was nowhere his fault.then,why can't they tell him the truth?it wasn't a big of a deal to tell,maybe the result will grew more to the negative emotions-.

taehyung slammed the table slightly with angered surrounding the now cold air. "so,if all of this wasn't his fault,then tell me,tell me everything! but then all of you couldn't! then why!and how did you even know all of this and not me!" he yelled.for the first time in a while,he screamed his agony towards the doctors.

he tried to control it,because frustration will give him a panic attack just like any other situation.he wished,nor even hope,that everything was just a dream,a long dream that will end with some beautiful knots.

"it was not my place,not even anybody's too,because jungkook owned you the explanation from A to Z,but from the time being,please believe in him,i beg you and-and i-we couldn't tell you how and when we knew about it"jhope said once again and stood up,going to taehyung who was now shaking slightly.

he sat down and hugged him,tightly giving big warmth that physical taehyung was pleading for now.jhope controlled his emotions too,to not breaking down and help his lil brother,get through all of this truth untold misery.

"i-i m-miss us,i-i miss m-my k-kookie"

"shh everything will be okay,jungkook and you can be like you guys back then if you knew everything"...

-

"you disgusting!i never want that in the first place!"

"i'm not lying! he's the one who take me first!"

"i hate you so fucking much"

"our friendship was nothing"

...

jungkook jolted awake from his slumber with a tear running through his side cheek in fear of everything,the nightmare that occurred in the morning of long hours he had been here.pushed himself towards the end of the corner and hugged the body,knees stumbled onto the tummy.

he choked on a sob again,like every other eventful night that was a horror scene he wished could go away. "pl-please he-help me,it-it wasn't my-my fault pl-please"

he remembered the day went downfall.he hurt taehyung's pride and obviously their bond that work so well with each other,just like a bridge as they hold on to the rope together.somehow,jungkook had to betray for the loved one he sacrificed for,he loves taehyung not just as friend seating beside on a art class,it was more of love at first sight.

but nobody understands that,parent especially hate him to the reason of another losing,passing away without a goodbye.he blamed himself to ever existed and started became a friend towards the older.the jealousy of happiness through broken boy needed to take the action.

the door shut opened revealing the person who drew out miserable line for jungkooo to walk out,more like a watch out.lisa came with a smirk down upper the jawline and the sound of high heels filling the quite stiffy atmosphere.

jungkook shrink himself even more at the thought of getting a punishment.he couldn't think straight as there's none,there's nothin he could fight for at the moment of silence.the sister crouched down caressed the greasy hair of the younger and said "aww look at you now,i'm not going to hit you kookie,but please behave next time"

"get up"she demanded straight coldly towards the younger.it hurt him like always but by now,he was more than happy to know that the older could let him be anywhere but the basement.he nodded and tried getting up slowly holding on to the wall.

both were starting to walk out of the cold room,however before going into separated direction,lisa turned around facing the younger's torn back again. "jungkook,now you found taehyung,don't ever tell him about anything i planned okay?"

it made jungkook stopped his step before going for another.he freeze as slowly thought about all of the plan,situation his sister planned since he was being a great friend to taehyung,why would she always want to ruin everything?-jungkook let out a light whispered question "why? why did you do this again?"

lisa just chuckled and sighed loudly.she getting frustrated and suddenly walked towards jungkook,leaning onto his left ear and whispered back "because his father doesn't like me kook,i like namjoon but oh well,the parents of your sweet little taehyung hate our family"

"but what it has to do by hurting him?i-i love him-"he got cut of by lisa pushing him on the floor,letting out a groaned as the pain kicked in back all over the boy's body.

"he was the part of him,and you! you should stay zipped your mouth fag or i could play with the little kim,father hates a slut like you so please be working like human this once"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 1.8K 18
Kim Taehyung falls in love with a homeless guy, Jeon Jungkook. But Jungkook had met Taehyung before... Is it love at first sight? Or is Taehyung jus...
92.8K 4.9K 11
━━━☞ 𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 ...
204K 7.5K 24
Taehyung and Jungkook have been madly in love together since high school. Obviously they got married and to Jungkook 's dismay he got to find out w...
406K 12.2K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...