JoJo's Bizzare Ships

By The_Blue_Hearted

Welcome to the world of, JoJo where everyone has amazing powers and are super gay, and full of depression! T... More

SUBMIT REQUESTS (CLOSED)
Take Me Down
Which Flower Do You Pick First?
He Lies, He Bluffs, He's Unreliable
Sunshine & Lollipops
A Lingering Shadow
StarGay Crusaders
ANGST PROMPTS
Sadness Batch (1)
A "Hairy" Situation
Too Fucking Close
To Tame A Beast
Wilting Flower Bloosoms
The Line Between Love and Lust
Bottom of the Bottle
Here, Batter, Batter!
The Snapping of a Rubber Band
A Man?!
Never Enough
Rekindle
Heart of the Sea
The Talk
Warmth
No Need For Words
Luxury in Hell
Fate
Fall To Your Knees
When A Star Dies
Luxury in Hell (Part 1.5)
Luxury in Hell (2)
Sing to Me
The Kakyoin Dilemma
The Kakyoin Dilemma (2)
Roommate Scuffle
To Save a Stray
A Very Bizzare Father
To Befriend an Eldritch
What A Wonderful World
Holiday Rendezvous
Too Little, Too Late
Half-Baked

A Man's Purest Form of Sin

472 14 7
By The_Blue_Hearted

Part: Stardust Crusaders

Triggers:
-DioKak [Dio x Kakyoin] (toxic)
- JotaKak [Jotaro x Kakyoin] (implied?)
- gore | violence | manipulation
- suggestive themes | general angst

Summary:
Kakyoin belived that he had become strong enough to face Dio, but the moment he attempts to destory the demon of his past, and forget his darker self - the vampire draws him back in....

Word-Count: 1,584

Published: December 20th, 2020

Status: edited

// this one isn't as good as i wanted it to be? I hope the emotions I was trying to describe come off the way they're supposed to//
______________________________________

His breathing trembled, this was it. He could feel the vile evil within those walls of the mansion sweeping into his bones. Sending goosebumps to run down his body causing him to shudder as he took in the aura that laid heavily in the air. Noriaki ran along the hallway after his companions, they needed to find Dio, the master of this house. The redhead had a hard time focusing on anything he was doing running on auto-pilot. Memories would surface at the back of his mind as he ran past familair rooms. Rooms where he had spent months underneath the control of the vampire. Rooms where he had shared his deepest secrets with a blonde siren.

He swallowed, stumbling.
Jotaro came to a halt, he glanced back the darkness shruouding his tall stature.

"Kakyoin, "always so formal when others were around. "Don't go lagging behind now, are you sure you're all healed up?"

"Yes." the other teenager hissed out at him - anger edging his voice. The Joestar sighed, and shook his head quickly catching back up with Joseph who had ran ahead. Taking a deep breath, he took a step forward.

Then, they were gone. Within the blink of an eye he had lost sight of the other two Crusaders. Noriaki tensed.  [Hierophant Green] appeared instantly surrounding the whole hallway its glistening tendrils slithering down in every nook and cranny. There was about twenty feet of hallway he had measured out. He furrowed his brows feelings himself break out into a cold sweat. He knew Dio's power, not his ablity, but he knew that he didn't stand a chance one-on-one with him. He would be a fun plaything. Not only that: but, Dio would certainly play mental games with him.

How had the other two gotten so far ahead? Noriaki felt his heart leap a little with joy, as he felt the familair presence of Jotaro. [Hierophant] wrapped around the leg of the other male, and his whole body shivered. There was no warmth coming off of it.  He had mistaken Dio's aura - for the Joestars. It was too late to recall the Stand now, as it was gripped tightly by a cold-hand. Sharp nails dug into the tendril.

An alluring voice drifted down it, like a telephone cord. "Noriaki...you've come back."

"Bastard!"he screamed out, his frustration boiling. His rage came bumbling up his throat morphing all of his rational thoughts into a burning inferno. He was going to tear Dio apart limb from limb. The redhead's eyes were glowing in the darkness, lighting sharp and bright. An [Emerald Splash] vanished into the shadows of the hallway, as he pin-pointed the vampire's location. Not a single one of the struck, one moment the blond was  there - the next, he was behind Noriaki.

"My little cherry...what have they done to you those Joestars. They've turned you agaisnt me." His breath was a cold as ever, running down the redhead's spine as curling vipers. The drifting alluring edges of his voice seemed to slip a heated venom into the redhesd's veins. He swallowed. That voice. He had been hearing it in his dreams for weeks. That voice, made him melt and boil at the same time.

"I'm not yours!" He spat out through clenched teeth spinning around, [Hierophant Green] sprung forwards wrapping it's extended limbs around the vampire, effectively trapping him. Kakyoin felt triumph swell in his chest. Dio looked mildly shocked. He clenched a fist at his side staring at the sharp, and angelic face of the demon. CRACK. The man's nose broke easily agaiant Kakyoin's fists. He swung again, this time breaking through the man's cheekbone. Blood dripled down his knuckles as he swung at the man's jaws his teeth scraping off the top layers of skin. "I was never yours."

Dio smiled, his fangs flashing. He lifted his head upwards, his crimson gaze meeting the black ones of the male he faced. There was no longer any pretty purple hues left in those tainted eyes, they were black voids of rage. Hell bent on revenge.

"Oh, but you were." He sighed softly, seeming to try and sound like a heartbroken child - it simply seemed to be mocking Noriaki. "And I was yours. Don't you miss what we had...?"

Those words wiggled themselves into the redhead's heart. He swallowed, his body was trembling. His breathing shifted dramatically, and his heart seemed to contract. He thought he had moved on. Scrubbed any and all feelings he had towards the vampire except for hatred. He tried to conjure up an image of Jotaro. Hear the sound of his voice, feel the warmth of his boyd pressed agaisnt his. Instead, all he was able to feel was the cool touch of sharp nails along his arms. The whispy breath flooded with admiration, with the slight tang of blood on it. His first friend. His first love.

Dio had broken free of the bonds, for [Hierophant] had slowly slithered off of him following its User's weakening subconscious. He walked gracefully around the male smiling as his woudns healed. Noriaki certainly had gotten stronger, mentally and physically. Yet, his heart, his poor lonely heart, was still so weak.

"Noriaki,"the vampire purred. "I heard that you tried to replace me with Jotaro. Did you really think he could satisfy you, satisfy the real you? The monster that wants to tear and rip into flesh? The firey beast with gem-colored eyes that wants to feel blood run down his body?" He chuckled, his words echoing down the halls. Noriaki had fallen to his knees, his Stand had vanished. He couldn't fight him.

There was no hope for him. He was alone. Just like he had been before. "I love-e Jotaro..."the redhead'a voice broke and he swallowed. The words tasted vile on his tongue. He knew that it wasn't true. Dio laughed at this, it was like the ringing of haunting chruch bells.

"Love him? No you don't. You never did."a golden boot, slammed down in front of the teenager, as the vampire knelt down to meet his down cast gaze. "You used him, to make yourself feel better. You used him as a way to forget me."

A cold hand clasped Kakyoin's face, and Dio purred into his ear, a grin could be heard through his words, "And it fialed. You know why? Because only a monster can truly love another of its kind. And you, Noriaki Kakyoin- are a monster."

His voice dropped a little becoming sweety and tanlizing. His crimson eyes no longer seemed to be piercing his soul, but held warmth of dancing fires on a cold night. "Come back to me, Noriaki."

He brushed a few strands of hair from the teenager's face, watching him, no longer react. Kakyoin's body had readjusted to the cold of the monster's touch. He leaned into it, rather than shy away. Noriaki had lost once more.  He would never be free of the tendrils of sinister ice that had wrapped around his heart. Never be free from his true self.

"Let me make you truly happy again." the vampire smiled, this time, it looked real. "Make me happy again, my little cherry."

Kakyoin lifted his head for the first time his breathing had leveled out. There was a smile on his features, he reached forwards. He touched the man's face, feeling Dio slightly tilt his head into it. He leaned forwards and locked their lips together in a violent kiss - taking the blonde aback for a moment. Dio, smirked agaisnt it knowing he had won, as he ran his hands through the redhead's soft locks. He had missed the feeling of the human's warmth agaisnt him, seeming to make Dio have his own phantom life.

A voice broke them apart.

"Kakyoin! Where are you!?"it was Jotaro, his voice sounded - uncharacteristicly, worried. The Joestar was despretely looking for the other teenager praying he wouldn't find a body.

Noriaki frowned deeply, "What...are we going to do about them...I don't want to hurt them-"

"Dont lie to yourself,"Dio purred out and he kissed the male's temple. "You know that deep down- you want to hurt all of them. So, go on, be my knight in shining armor."his next words came out as a slick hiss. "Kill the Joestars, and that pesky French while you're at it."

Kakyoin slowly stood up [Hierophant] uncurled itself down the hallway laying a web down, waiting for the unsuspecting flies. Dio bit into his lip, humming with appreciation at the sight of the redhead so pissed off, he looked almost good in his school uniform with his face all twisted into a snarl.

That snarl curled into a small smirk, "So, what do I get if I kill them?"

Dio smirked back, "We'll go out. You really need to spice up your wardrobe."

A bone rattling blast echoed through the hallway as one of the tendrils was set off, and slashed at whoever had triggered it. Noriaki chuckled, and he turned back around grinning for the first time in weeks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 76 37
Oneshot collection with angst, fluff, sillyness and seriousness. A little bit for everyone. Different ships and lengths from 2k -10k depending. Tags...
25.2K 260 22
((DISCONTINUED)) For one-shots,mini stories,xreaders of Persona 5!
70.7K 1.4K 25
This was originally just a single one-shot but I'm going to put all of my Hitorijime My Hero one-shots into this book instead, so here you go! A book...
192K 2.4K 39
just random ass oneshots cause i'm bored lol