Remain Nameless | Bts x reader

By taesty95

The night held them in a loving embraced. They were the darkness and all the life it held. Feared and forgott... More

Hello
Map
Prologue (The travellers)
Alone
Into shadows
Rain
King of the forest
Bandits
Hut
And so it begins
Last breath of her
Sun streams
Click
Compassions of nightmares
A place called hope
:)
Chained arms and cold floors
Tea
Keep Looking
Comfort in strangers
New girl
Blood and gold
Faded off-white and overripe peach
The Abbots fall
Home
Choice pt 1
Seafood
Handmade
Choice pt2
Mirrorball Moon
Rabbit heart
Secret๏ฟผ Ceremonials
Property of a Lord
The need to control
Gift an inch more of night
Lord and soldiers
The Cloud, the Island and the Sea
Remain nameless: As the world falls down
Rush
How and owl can cause a tantrum
Strung
Bigger than us
Blue pulled over
No Now, All future
Brambles grow
Half shadows
Small pleasures
No more wrong words
Glass beading on skin
Inked the words away
Great and holy plans
Perfect storm
Grassland birds
Come down
Does it glisten, the blood?
Belly of the beast
Fruit of all mankind
What am I without you?
Hares on the mountain

Strange

1.2K 98 2
By taesty95

Something unusual happened. Everything was normal, then it wasn't. Yoongi's sense picked up all the people, every life form was emitting its usual yellow glow. But one thing was off. In the distance, there was something dark, angry and dangerous. The darkness felt like a strange substance, a body of murderous intent.

It was almost, completely black aside from the odd slither of red intertwining within. The tentacle-like things moved as quick as the wind.

It reminded him of how the sense of other Nightblades moved, but it was much much stronger. It moved to strange normally a nightblades sense felt like it had an epicentre were its strongest, but this didn't. Each part of it was full of energy. It was something new, and Yoongi didn't like it.

"You can feel it too, right?" He asked the other two, dread creeping into his mind. He knew coming to this place was a bad idea. Yoongi's eyes met with the other they gave him a curt nod.

God, this was going to be a long day.

The three men quickly made their way closer and closer to the strange mass of energy. As they got nearer, they felt the second unusual thing. Next to the dark spot, there was a lack of anything. It was like a void. A never-ending gap in the world that consumes all life in that spot. It felt like nothing, just an empty hole. It was getting weirder and weirder by the second. Not to make matters worse, he couldn't sense (y/n) anywhere. She wasn't exactly in his good books at the moment, but that didn't mean he liked it when she was gone. All he wanted was to be home and out of this prettily painted hell hole.

They had walked to the edge of Mryrrka. To where the fields dissolved into the forest. He looked up. The sky was low. Heavy cloud, grey as the rocks from mountains, they gave the open lands a claustrophobic feel.

There were no shadows where cast anywhere, it just looked so dull. Yoongi continued up towards a hill. The wind and the void were feeling stronger still.

It suddenly stopped. Only to be replaced by something Yoongi was very accustomed to. Yoongi wasn't the only one to feel it.

Jungkook sprinted forward, he covered the uneven terrain with a great, unnatural speed. Each one of his mighty strides was worth at least two of his. Jungkook paused when he reached the top, he turns, but too slowly to be considered normal. He tried to force his voice out, but it trailed out slowly like his words are unwilling to take flight. There was a cocktail confusion in his eyes, the brown too deep, too glossy to pick apart what he was thinking. As Yoongi caught up to Jungkook, he saw the reason why he had stopped.

He didn't let his mind think about what he was doing, his body and mouth moved on its own. He ran to the bodies under the tree.

One dressed was in white and the other in a dark navy blue. The one in white was crying silently. It was as if every sound that escaped there mouth was set to the frequency that he couldn't hear. As got the closer the clearer it became. The one in white was the girl he would recognise anywhere, a new wave of confusion flood through. She was almost clean, but the other person was a different story. He was a bloodied mess. It didn't take long for him to understand what had happened. To understand, where the danger had come from. (Y/n) had hurt this man. They had left her for only two hours, and she had done this.

He charged forward, ripping the sobbing girl from the male's chest. She was flung up through the air and landed ruffly on her feet. Tear stream down her cheeks, "Yoongi!" she screamed out in desperation. Her whole face was a crimson red. Her entire upper body and shoulders wrack with every sob that forces their way out, her chest rising and falling unevenly, as she gasps for breath.

"I-I-I didn't mean to, I didn't ... I swear." (y/n) continued to plead. He squeezes his eyes shut, balling his hands into fists each time she spoke. The raw pain in her voice was too much. He didn't know what to feel - mad at her, or sorry for her. She looked regretful, but what good is it going to do if he was dead. Was this the reason they had to take her here? Is this why she didn't tell us, did she not trust us enough to say it was her time to take a life. If it was, they would have understood. They had all killed many a time, a new feeling of betrayal sunk deep into his skin.

He could no longer hear her begging only a high pitch ring hammering in his ears.

"Go." He said his voice hostile. (y/n) stared deep into his marble eyes. "I said go, I don't want to see your face. Go cool down." Anger dripped off every word, it sent a cold chill down every one back. (y/n) was frozen to the spot s much as she willed her feet to run they would budge. This only made Yoongi madder. "GO!" He screamed belligerently. The veins on his neck pumped hot blood through his tense body.

She ran off.

Yoongi walked up to the bloody mess on the floor that Jungkook and Namjoon were trying to help. He was grotesque. Already his eyes were swollen, and bloody spit drooled from his slack jaws. He was now as revolting as he should be after the beating he had received. With a wrinkled nose, he took a step closer. A trickle of scarlet blood flowed down his head. His body look liked it was damaged almost beyond the point at which recovery was possible. He cursed under his breath the kid must be in hell.

He hears Namjoon tell Jungkook to find (y/n). He was about to protest, but what was the point, his younger friend would go anyway.

~~~

Jungkook swiftly ran from the hillside. The confusion was an understatement, (y/n) was crying on some random bloody man's chest, Yoongi was fuming. While he just watched the whole ordeal like a sack of potatoes with Namjoon. This day had gone downhill.

He followed his sense to a small fenced area. He could feel (y/n) in there.

He made no hesitation to enter. He found two mossy graves and a (y/h) haired girl sulking by the bigger one. "Hello," he called out gently. (y/n) looked up from her crouched position, her eyes were still red and puffy from crying, but she had calmed down. He walked closer and sat in front of her. Slowly and carefully, he pulled the girl closer to him - wrapping his arms tightly around her shoulders. His embrace was warm, and his strong arms seemed very protective when wrapped around her frail body. She squeezed him back.

"What happened." He said into the crook of her neck.

" I don't know exactly, but it felt like I just snapped and well..." She trailed off, pulling away from the hug she stood up and slowly walked to the larger grave and perched on it, her fingers traced the old stone.

"Oh." He didn't know how to react. He thought back to what he saw under the tree, a new question came into his mind. "Did you know him?"

"Yeah, I hated him," her reply was blunt, but it got to the point, Jungkook thought about it for a moment she fraised it wrong.

"Don't you mean hate he's still alive" He questioned her.

"No hated,"

"Why?"

"Read the graves,"

Jungkook did as he was told, he when to the smaller newer one. He carefully brushed some fallen leaves and cobwebs of the tomb. He read the engraved mental. It was the same name as (y/n), Jungkook glances upward, his mouth pursed, but slightly open and loose. His eyes fixed with the girl as she looked at something behind his head. She blinked, and refocuses on her friend. "wait..." Jungkook whispered as he tried to bring the puzzle pieces together.

She smiled slightly and nodded.

"The one next to them is my Mothers." She said, redirecting her gaze to the one she was leaning on. His mind was still a surging perplexity. The more he mulls over it, the more his brain became scrambled, always finding more questions than answers. Why was she buried in a graveyard next to her mother, but still in front of him? And most importantly, why were they stood in the grounds of the Chief. Then, after ten long minutes, he finally voiced his confusion.

"How?" He sat up straight and looked at her with borrowed eyes, his expression giving away all of his thoughts.

"It's a long story."

"We have time" He busted in wanting to know the answer. He knew nothing of (y/n)s past, unlike him and the others, she had one. She didn't grow up in the hut training since day one with Shiro like they did.

"Ah well, I lived here in Myrrka, when I was six my mother died"

"Sorry to hear-" (y/n) cut him off before he could finish.

"Don't be, it's not your fault. My father was the Chief. We were close for a while until there were a raid and a big fire. He took in a boy who lost his parents called Hoseok. He was nice, but eventually, my father began to spend more time with it and less with me. I hated being alone, and I was jealous of him. I used to lead this ceremony for my mother every year, but my father wanted him to do it cause the people liked him more. It's silly, but we had a parade each year to commemorate her death. It was the only thing I had to feel close to her. I probably took it out of proportion, but was mad and ran away."

The girl's expression was blank as she told the story. While there was a soft glimmer within her lucid eyes, with an inkling of sadness, betrayed her face.

"A few months ago Shiro said that the Chief's daughter was presumed dead, the thought that they had given up on me, put me in a bit of mood, remember the other week when I didn't come to training till later on." She continued.

"Well, it got me thinking, what if I suffered the same fate as my mother. When she died, it was like the whole world had erased her from there minds. Even my fathers."

"But the parade I thought that was for your-" She cut him off again.

"They just see it as a celebration nothing more nothing less, I didn't want to be completely forgotten even though I chose to be a Nightblade which defeats the point. " She let out a dry chuckle. "When I saw the state of my grave, and I knew I had. I guess I just got so angry. I went for a walk to calm down, but instead, I found him. I was so angry at him, don't even know why, but I lost it. It was weird, it felt like something had clicked inside me, like everything around me was going so slow."

'Strange' Jungkook thought to himself as he listened intently to (y/n). She must have been enraged for that to happen.

"I almost killed him, but I couldn't. I don't know what was stopping me, but I'm glad it did. He's a Nightblade too. I know he is. I could feel him when we fought. But never beforehand. It's like he can hide his presence."

"We'll ask Shiro if he knows why you when fast or why the boy can hide his presence" he pauses for a moment. "Thank you for telling me." He gave the girl a soft smile. "Jungkook" (y/n) whispered, suddenly she looked so small and fragile like a single wrong move, and she would break.

"yeah"

"Please don't tell the others, I don't want them to think I'm a spoilt brat that had a strop because they didn't get what they wanted."

"OK, I promise" He didn't know why she thought they would think that. She had her reason, but he promised anyway. She would have to tell them in her own time. He was pleased he got to find out first. It wasn't what he expected. I guess that made her someone very high up. The chiefs were always held with utmost respected. But she had left that lifestyle behind to live in a small hunt with him and his friends. And he was glad she did.

Thank you for reading, sorry for the lack of updates I had lots of deadlines to complete. Xxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 439 27
Your whole life you were plagued by nightmares that left you waking up in a cold sweat, terrified to go back to sleep. What happens when the nightma...
285K 14.5K 41
NAMJOON X READER X JUNGKOOK - HYBRIDS AU โœ”๏ธ โ™กโ™กโ™ก My whole life feels out of control, something I can't grasp. Nothing ever goes my way, so trying to c...
726 37 11
๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ช ๐“ฏ๐“พ๐“ท๐“ท๐”‚ ๐”€๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ธ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป . ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฏ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ๏ฟฝ...
126K 5.4K 35
It's not fairytale stories where happy ending in the end..... it's yandere stories where only evil win.... Trust me you gonna find extraordinary stor...