The Deeper The Hate The Deepe...

By myangelicstar

"How ...cc...cca....ccan you !! I..I don't believe these bullshits. Parth ...Parth!!!,I know this this is... More

Disclaimer
PROLOGUE
1- Mr. Red Shirt
2 - The person behind Krystle's heartbreak
3 -Parth deciding to help
4 - Project With Parth?
5 - A Silly Leaf
6 - Parth's favorite hobby
7 - Thoughts on Love
8 - Commotion in locker room
9 - Sneaking into his bedroom
10 - Slipped again
11 - Sad flashback
12 - Winning Akansha's support
13 - Parth's fear
14 - Akansha's wicked plan
15 - Partners?
16 - Surprise Visit At Green World
17 - Akansha's Panic Attack
18 - Unplanned night of being close
19 - Finding a beautiful spot
20 - Parth to apologize
21 - Caught Red-handed
22 -Truth or Dare
23 - I need you
24 - My savior
25 - Duty of Waking Parth
26 - Need For Money
27 - The Real Fun
28 - Winston Diner
29 - Enlighten Me
30 - A Walk Together
31 - A Tragic Accident
32 - To Dance?
33 - My Childhood
34 - I Love You
36 - Parth With Jacqueline?
37 - Dare Completed
38 - My Girlfriend
39 - The Prom
40 - Heartbroken
41 - Did I Make A Mistake?
42 - I Hate You
43 - I Am Sorry! I Can't!
44 - Surprise!!!
45 - I Feel Jealous
46 - Trip to U.A.E.
47- In Same Room
48 - The Exhibition
49 - Be Mine
50 - Just Like Those Old Days!!
51 - A Final Conclusion?!!
52 - To Explore
53 - Unexpected Surprise!!
54 - Sweet Revenge
55 - Shock For Whom?
56 - Unexpected Reunion
57 - Is she...??!!
Epilogue
Author's Note
New Book!

35 - Hated Nature

441 21 0
By myangelicstar

I know that I am not updating on time. I am currently very busy with my practical and  exams. My whole day is being tied to those stuffs. And as a result, I am unable to update at regular intervals. This situation will remain so, until my exams are over. :( Sorry for this; but I have no other way. But I will surely update at least once a week. So, please bare with me for updating late  my dear readers. Happy reading :)

************************************************************************************** 

AKANSHA POV:

"Chill babe. It's me ",I heard Parth's voice and warmth behind me.

"Parthu ",I whispered.

"Do you feel that while stretching your hand, you will suddenly grow more?", Parth asked, teasing me.

"Parthu ",I whined, hitting his chest. Does he know any romance? Argh! Idiot!! Spoiling the romantic mood!

I tried to move but he stopped me holding my waist.

"Just kidding ",he said, hugging me from behind.

"So, what are you doing in the kitchen? ",he asked amused by taking the container from the cabinet and placing it on the slab.

"I am bathing ",I said sarcastically while opening to see the container having rice flour instead of wheat flour. Oh no!

"Wow!! With clothes? That's amazing ",Parth exclaimed.

I glared at him, causing Parth to chuckle.

"Shall I join you then? ", Parth asked with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Oh God!! Help me with this psycho!

"You are flushed. So cute ",Parth said, pulling my reddened cheeks earning a glare from me.

"Do you need that container? ",Parth asked me about that wheat flour. How did I forget about that? All because of him!!

"I need wheat flour. It must be next to this container ",I said, holding the rice flour in my hand looking at the cabinet. He then suddenly lifted me up with his hands on my waist.

"Parth ",I gasped tightly holding the container.

"What are you doing? "

"Keep it there and take what you need ",Parth said, holding me higher.

Listening to him, I kept the rice flour back and saw the wheat flour nearby. So, I took it. Parth then dropped me down safely.

"What would you do if I had made you fall? ".Parth asked suddenly.

"You won't ",I said, keeping the container on the slab.

"How are you so sure? ",Parth asked, coming closer.

"...Because ",I whispered.

"..Because?? ",he asked back.

"You won't waste food. "

"What? Food? ",he asked, flabbergasted.

"Yes. Since I had the wheat flour on my hand, you won't put me down ",I chuckled. I can even tease you!

"Very funny ",he said, faking an angry face.

"Let me make your favorite filter coffee. Till then sit there ",I said, turning to make his coffee.

"I don't wanna leave you ",he said, keeping his chin on my shoulders.

"Parthu, don't distract me. "

"I am just helping you ",Parth said with an innocent face.

"Is that so? "

"Yes ", he said, snuggling me from behind.

Having no other choice, I let him be.

'Don't lie. You love this more than him ', a voice in me mocked me.

I then filled the cup with filter coffee and kept it in the slab.

"Shall we have the coffee first? " I asked, turning, looking at his face.

"I would love to ", Parth said cheerfully, taking his cup of coffee towards the small round, exquisite table making himself comfortable.

Since the potatoes I had mashed needed to be cooled for some more time, I walked with my cup and sat opposite to him.

"It's amazing ",Parth said, taking a gulp from the cup.

"It must be ", I said with a wink and a smile on my face.

"You love nature, right? ",Parth asked after a moment.

"Yes. I love it ",I exclaimed. "Why are you asking me this so suddenly? ",I asked him, confused.

"Nothing special. It just came to my mind. "

"What if the nature you loved approached you first to cause damage to you? ", Parth suddenly asked.

"What the hell? Why will it come to damage me? "

"I am just asking you to think. What if the nature you loved approached you first to cause damage to you? ",he asked me again.

"Damage? Like what? ",I asked, confused.

"Um... like that storm. Wasn't it because of that, you still fear rain and thunderstorms? ",Parth asked.

Where does he get such topics to discuss?

"Um...I..", I stammered.

"To be honest, I.....I hated nature at that time ", I confessed to him.

"I won't enter a car at that time. I won't even come out of my room. I would even close the curtains not to allow any ray of light inside my room as it was related to nature. Whenever my mind wanders to those days, I would feel so foolish to do those things that day ",I stated.

"That's a normal thing when you are traumatized. Don't feel bad ", Parth said with concern.

I smiled at him weakly.

"Everyone tried to help me. But I couldn't come out of my fear. I felt bad about myself for killing Mom's parents ",I said lost in my thoughts.

"Kansha..", Parth called.

" I don't think that way now ",I said looking at him. He raised his eyebrow as if he didn't believe me. "Um..maybe a little ", I confessed. I ignored his stare and started speaking again.

"It was my birthday that day. Everyone wished me except Stanley grandpa and Shana grandma. I couldn't even see Mom's eyes when she wished me, kissing me on my cheeks with tears in her eyes. My eighth birthday was the worst birthday I had witnessed in my life. At night time, I felt Dad's presence beside me ",I said reminiscing those days.

Flashback:

"Kanz "

"Dad ",I whispered in my feeble voice, with eyes puffed.

"This is a gift from Stanley grandpa and Shana grandma ",Dad said, extending a small, rectangular gift box.

"Grandpa? Grandma? ", I asked eagerly, rubbing my eyes with the back of my hand wiping the tears.

I eagerly opened the gift to see a photo frame inside. It held a picture of Grandpa Stan and Grandma Shana and me grinning widely in Grandpa's arms. This picture was taken when the whole family went for a tour last year. Those were very beautiful, wonderful memories until.... until I spoiled it. Seeing the picture, my eyes filled with tears. The images at the accident flashed on my mind making me jerk behind but Dad held me securely from falling down. He then hugged me tight, consoling me.

"Did you see that picture on the frame? ", Dad asked after a few moments of consoling me.

I nodded my head, not able to utter a word from my mouth.

"Do you wish to make your grandparents happy? "

"Yes Dad ",I whispered feebly.

"They wish you to be happy with your life. They are with God looking at you. Seeing you in this state, they are also worried and sad. Don't you want them to be happy like this? ",Dad asked, showing the photo frame.

I took the photo frame and looked at their smiling faces and naturally a smile formed on my lips with tears flowing out continuously from my eyes.

"They are happy with God, right Dad? "

"They will be happy and stress-free if you are happy living your life. "

"Then, I will try my best to come out from this state for them ", I said with a faint smile on my face.

"Do you want to speak with them? "

I nodded my head eagerly. Dad then took me in his arms and opened the balcony door of my room and walked outside. The moonlight touched my skin, making me hide my head on Dad's chest.

"Look up ",Dad instructed me softly.

I then slowly lifted my head due to Dad's persistence.

The stars were shining brightly surrounding the full moon.

"Do you see those two bright stars near the moon? "

I looked at the sky to see two stars brightly shining. So I nodded my head, "Yes Dad. "

"That's your Grandpa Stan and Grandma Shana ",Dad said, showing me the stars.

"You can speak with them whenever you want. "

"Hi Grandpa!! Hi Grandma!! ", I then felt a breeze passing through me as if my grandparents were saying hi in return. A smile appeared on my lips.

"I will try my best to live a happy life with a smile on my face. I won't let you down by being weak. Grandpa!! You used to tell me to be strong and independent to face this world. You used to teach me certain tactics in self-defense. I will surely fulfill your wish! Grandma!! You used to tell me small tricks while cooking. You advised me to learn cooking, so that I shall not depend on anyone for food; I shall prepare my own food. You used to be kind and helpful to everyone around you. I promise to be like you too Grandma! ", I said looking at the stars.

I then wiped my tears but tears kept coming from my eyes.

"What's your grandparents favorite? Where will they take you every time?"

"Nature ", I whispered. The love bloomed between Grandpa and Grandma was because of nature. When Grandpa and Grandma went with their own friends to a forest for camping, they met there for the first time. Even though their first talk was to shout at each other at the camp for coming their way, it soon turned into love. The only thing common between them is their love for nature and each other. They cherished nature! They explored nature together going towards different places.

The reality hit me hard. How did I manage to hate what they loved the most?

"Everything happens for a reason, Kanz. Maybe God wished to take them with him using their most loved nature. "

"Don't blame yourself for that; ever ",Dad added after a thought.

"So, will I get my partner in crime to fight against Mom soon? "

"Yes Dad. I will always be your partner in crime ",I said with a real smile which formed after what felt like many years.

"Forever? ",he asked, extending his pinky finger.

"Forever ", I chuckled with happy tears falling out from my eyes, extending my pinky finger and did the pinky promise by interlocking our pinky fingers.

"That's my girl ",Dad said, hugging me, placing a kiss on my head.

I hugged him with my small arms in return.

'I am sorry Nature for hating you. I will love you now more than before. I will love you hamesha!! ' I promised myself. (Hamesha means forever in hindi)

******

"So.... um.. I guess I have answered you much ",I said looking at Parth.

"Yeah, but I didn't expect you to hate nature at one point since you seemed so close to nature. But I can get your thoughts more clearly now. "

"I am going to make Aloo Paratha since I am hungry " ,I said as I got up.

"Let me help you ",Parth offered his help.

"Your offer is tempting me. But I wish to do it myself since it's my first time cooking at your house. Next time, we can do it together ",I said grinning at him.

"Okay madam; as you wish ", he saluted.

I then walked towards the kitchen while Parth went in the direction of the bedroom.

I then took the wheat flour in a bowl. Oops! Why did I pour more wheat flour inside? I guess it won't be a problem since it's Aloo Paratha; we can eat it later too. I then added ghee, salt and started kneading it to make it into a dough.

I took the mashed potatoes from the fridge and made the stuff that is to be stuffed inside the Paratha. I then divided the dough and stuffed inside it. I rolled the dough making it flat and circle in shape. I then heated both the sides of the paratha in a non-stick tawa. I smeared little ghee at both ends. Once the paratha was cooked, I placed it on the plate.

I then prepared a simple spicy potato curry for Aloo Paratha. Soon, I set the table and looked around to see whether Parth was around. But he was nowhere to be found.

I saw him walking towards his room last. Maybe he is in his room. So, I walked towards his room.

"Parthu! The food is ready ",I shouted from a distance.

When I was about to open the door of his room, Parth came outside fast.

"What happened? ",I asked, looking at his scared face. "Is something wrong? ",I asked and was about to open his bedroom door but he stopped me fast holding my hand.

"Nothing, I am just hungry ",he said, kissing my cheeks and then walked forward, taking me along with him.

Maybe he is hungry! That's why he was looking weird.

"It smells awesome ",Parth said when we reached the dining table.

"First taste it ",I encouraged him to taste it.

He took a bite of the food. "Yum-yum... It's so tasty!! I love it. I am going to appoint you as my chef ",Parth praised my cooking skills taking another bite from his food.

"You start eating. Or else I am going to eat it alone, single-handedly ",Parth warned me.

"No worries. I made extra ",I said, serving myself a plate of Aloo Paratha. "Eat it till your stomach is full ",I added with a chuckle.

He just stood up fast from his seat, leaned down towards me and pecked my lips softly. "The food is incredible ",he whispered and then sat down, devouring his food.

I sat dumbfounded. I blinked my eyes, slowly registering the scene that took place just a few seconds before. I looked at him happily munching his food. Did I imagine it or did he really kiss me now?

"Eat well babe. You need to grow in height fast ",Parth said with a teasing tone.

"You?!! ",I glared at him. "You are a bi-polar ",I stated as he just kissed me now and then the next second, he is teasing me.

"Maybe, I am ",Parth said with a chuckle.

"Okay then, I won't cook for you again ",I said. Even though I know that I will still cook for him, he doesn't need to know that now.

"I take my statement back, Kansha. You can't hurt me with those words", Parth pouted.

Oh Gosh! Those puppy eyes and pouty lips!! How can I go against those deep, piercing, puppy eyes?

"Okay. Okay. I was just kidding ",I chuckled.

At that time, footsteps of people were heard.

"Are the workers coming today Parthu? ",I asked Parth, confused.

"No. I gave them a day off for these two days. I think it must be Theo since he has my house keys too ",Parth said walking towards the living hall.

I too followed him to see Theo, Andy and Kryz coming our way.

"Kryz ",I exclaimed when I saw her. She came towards me fast and hugged me.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were coming here? ",I asked her.

"We just thought to give you guys a surprise ",Andy said with a chuckle.

"I tried to stop him but it was Andy's idea to trash your plans ",Theo said with a laugh.

"Yo Man! You can't do this, Theo!.... Parth! He is lying. You know that I am a very good, innocent boy right? ",Andy asked faking an innocent face.

"Yeah. A little innocent, devil ",Parth said.

"The plan was too sudden. Dad and Mom got the dinner invitation from Winston's family. Since it's a long ride, they decided to go there soon as Mom usually helps Mrs. Winston for cooking ",Kryz said, staring at me gauging my reaction.

"Winston as in The Winston Enterprises? Aren't they a well-influenced family with lots of branches in their name in different fields? ",Parth asked.

"Yeah. They are close friends of my family ",Kryz answered him.

"If Krystle knows them, don't you know them too? ",Parth asked me suddenly, making me shocked.

Where did he come up with this question?

"Um.. Yeah.. They are Sam's parents ",I answered him.

"Sam? Your dance partner? ",Parth asked.

"Yes. The same one; Samuel Winston. "

"Don't feel jealous. They must be just friends ",Andy said in a teasing tone.

"What were you doing before we came? ",Kryz asked, changing the topic. Great girl for changing the topic!!

"We were eating. If you wait down, we will finish our food and come soon", Parth said walking towards the dining hall.

"What's the food? ",Andy asked.

"Aloo Paratha "

"Did you make it? ",Kryz asked excitedly.

"Yes. I -- ",before I could finish my sentence she ran towards the direction where Parth walked, shouting in excitement.

"Even I am starving for food ",Andy said.

"You guys are lucky as I made more by accident. "

Soon, Andy, Theo and I reached the dining hall to see Parth and Krystle savoring the food.

"It's so delicious ",Andy and Theo praised each taking a bite of my food.

We then started eating together with lots of fun talks between us.

After having our food, we rested at the home theatre watching a comedy genre film. The place was filled with laughter. Andy, Theo and Parth teased the characters with their dialogues and looks. And me and Krystle being the fans of the movie, fighted for their dialogues and looks.

"You know what? Kansha even made me watch that twilight series ",Parth said.

"Finally!! You too have seen it ",Theo laughed and hi-fied Andy. It seems Parth and Andy made fun of Theo when he told them that he saw the Twilight series with his girlfriend Farina. Later, Andy too has seen that series with Kryz. And Parth had made fun of Andy too. And now, Parth has seen it with me! Poor boy! I laughed looking at Parth's reaction.

We then played video games. It was so fun too. Theo was the gamer!! His skills were highly unbelievable.

We ordered outside for dinner. I and Krystle made arrangements with beds, sheets and pillows on the balcony for the beautiful night view.

Soon, we all settled there with the food in hand.

"This setup is so simple, beautiful and natural. I love it ",Andy exclaimed, kissing Krystle's cheeks making her cheeks go more reddened.

Theo nodded in response.

Parth hugged me from behind at that time. "It looks so beautiful as usual", Parth whispered near my ears.

"No PDA please. There is a good boy here ",Theo said.

Both Andy and Parth gave him an unbelievable look.

"You can fool the world but not us ",Andy said. And Parth hified with him.

I hope this peace and happy atmosphere stays forever like this with us. But who knew the storm was brewing?

***************************************************************************************

Hello my dear readers!! I hope you like this chapter, then please vote and comment.

Why did Parth ask such a question suddenly to Akansha? Did he have any inner meaning to the question?

Their lives are so happy for now!! Will this stay forever? Let's see what happens next!!

Stay tuned :)

With love,

S. M. Skyler.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

515K 18.1K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...
14K 917 58
An internal voice told me to "call him," but I chose not to. I dismissed it once more, saying, "He never liked me anyway." I am stuck in my dilemma...
1.2M 26.3K 99
Lia I'm a sucker for romance, especially romance in novels because let's be honest, love like that doesn't exist in reality. Yet, he makes me feel a...
1.3M 28.4K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...