cold love desire|taekook ff

By Snugglemuggle

both were as cold as ice,both could burn as fire...but both were just a piece of glass taehyung,a guy who did... More

-character interview (synopsis)
1:drunken night
2:familiar face
3:accidentally art
4:meeting us
5:he was here
7:i'm not okay
8:broken pin
9:his sister abomination
10:tiny truth
11:cold gaze
12:intertwined scene
13:stop the time
14:trust issue
15:exhibition mess
16:full concern
17:my responsibility
18:see yourself
19:i'm awake
20:his lifeline
21:trap in between
22:chose in between
23:tears in between
24:tormentful contact
25:we're done
26:surviving after
27:unlike happiness
28:problems unsolved
29:left hanging
30:once loved(end)

6:swollen heart

1.1K 57 9
By Snugglemuggle

"physical was bruised and asking for hope,but return in bleak"
-

no one pov
for some human being,their daily life only consists of lots of emotions.sometimes we could end the last next hour with a smile but sometimes we will start it with sharp turns.

collaboration of the feelings really bring what life hopeful and joyful towards their everyday chapter and in conclusion,it symbolise beautiful world.

but for some people,the feelings were drained,because of the past and emotions that was unbalanced from one another.it didn't hold onto each other to create a better meaningful story of chapter everyone hopes to have.

jungkook particularly,was rather unhelpful in his life.there's no feelings like love and happiness whenever he thought of life.he tried so hard on one of the time,however it just turned more dull and bleak to continue fighting.

even the physical was screaming in bruised,it was just unhopeful towards the end...

no matter how hard it is to not to cry and share tears for others to see,he cried alone in puddle and close walls privately, pretending to be cold hearted.he built up the walls to be broke yet again.

story time...
jungkook went towards the parking area and there's a lot of different cars and motorbikes from every brand in the whole spacious place.he took a deep breath and continued walking towards one specific white van.

there's waiting a group of buff up three men.one of them in particular was smoking making out grey to black smoke while the two were holding a baseball bat and a free hand in the other,basically identically for the two.

jungkook came in sight in front of them and sighed.his figure was slightly shaken and keeping the eye contact out of the dictionary.

"well took you long enough fag" one of the guy said and threw the cigarette to the floor,stomping on it.here after,the guy immediately grabbed the younger's chin harshly while smirking in amusement. "so,do you have the money?"

jungkook shook his head,and trembling slightly thinking what could the others did in return.he had to use a bit of his salary more than the usual because of helping one out of his students expenses without knowing the consequences.

"i-i had to use a bit o-of my s-salary and-and-"he got cut off by a punched on his left cheek making him faced the floor.the younger's head came in contact with the concrete hard floor first before any other part of the body.

jungkook winced in pain as all three of them walked closer and beat him like a pup.they used some equipment like the baseball bat to hit on to his feet taking away the possibility to pass away from them.

"pl-please! i will g-give twice t-the money next w-week-arghh! s-stopp! pl-please!"jungkook pleaded,there's a brimmed of tears on his both side of eyes because of the sudden pain striking up to his bones.

"you are the one who didn't pay,so why are you begging to stop?" one of them replied as they stopped and looked at the beauty bruised and swollen scars that they made.

jungkook was fucking messed up.the bruised from lisa's man was still in the terms of healing and yet he just be welcomed by another one after another.

the leader crunched down and pushed the younger's chin making him looked up as he was still holding in pain on the stomach and ankles,basically all over the physical. "this should teach you a lesson,or do you want more? cause i felt like not contented yet faggot"

jungkook widened his eyes and shook the head violently,even thought the pain was unbearable,he tried so hard for them to understand his situation "pl-please listen to me! m-my student needs th-the money s-so i-i help h-mmp!-"he got cut off yet again by them pushing the tip of the alcohol bottle on his mouth.

jungkook choked on his tears and aggressively wiggled around.they tsked and put more pressure while two of them holding him to the floor and the leader just kept doing his job in amusement.

before jungkook could thought of giving up,there's a sudden yelled from far point of his view.it was a tall figure that pushed away three of them leaving him vulnerable and crying.the guy punched them and fought like a pro as anybody even saw him fighting over the three men.

"you better wait faggot! we will come back to take the money and if you didn't have it,just so you wait!!" the guy yelled and left the parking lot area after entering the white vehicle.

the guy sighed and a gulped down a saliva before turning towards the younger.he hurriedly crunched down and saw a horrible sight making him widened his eyes in horror.

jungkook was badly bruised and he was having a hard time breathing.his ankle was swollen and sprained so bad that it look like the bone was cracked and dislocated.jungkook looked up slowly and took a time to realise who it was...

"tae-taehyung"

taehyung hugged him tightly quickly embracing him.the time went the younger humiliated himself and the hate that he created was long gone and was replaced with a soft worried man,just like before the incident happened that ruined the friendship.

"shh shh,kookie you're okay,hey listen to me,everything's fine,you're so strong but you can let the pain all out it's okay" he whispered with a sweet tone to calm the hyperventilating jungkook.the younger took a hold onto taehyung and hugged him,the palm turned onto a fist that scratched the shirt of the elder.

and he cried,one of the most pain tears he had ever released after so many years.he broke his wall yet again. "i-i j-just couldn't t-take it a-anymore hy-hyung,eve-everything hurts s-so bad,i-i'm scared" he hiccuped while trying to hold himself from breaking more.

jungkook knew his weaknesses was taehyung.the older himself could made him whined like a child from the cold hearted masked he build.that's how he thought he was just a weak soul.

taehyung could feel his eyes were starting to get wet as he heard the younger scared voice,being added to by the shaken figure was really made his heart dwelled.he tightened the grip and said "you aren't weak kookie,you're so strong that you fought this,it's okay to lean on me"

after quite a few minutes later,the cried went down and only a few hiccups on the way of their silence making jungkook felt like he was being an uncomfortable guy to taehyung.he did like to try gained the older's trust just like he wanted but maybe he already gave up on trying more...

jungkook released himself from taehyung and hissed while doing so.he slowly stood up with the wobbly feet and whispered "i should go now,thank you for everything hyung,that means a lot" he bowed while on of his hand wrapped around his waist where the bruised part detected earlier.

before he could turned to take a step forward,taehyung spoke "you shouldn't go alone in this state let me bring you home"

"no!please not home pl-please" maybe because of his drunken state of the alcohol that passed through his oesophagus,he told the truth that made taehyung frowned in confusion.

"why don't you want to go home" taehyung asked because after all,he was his ex best friend.the older knew that one time jungkook went to a club with him to had a drink,he don't like it to his core and plus,he could easily got drunk and told the truth towards everything.

"m-my sister will l-let me sl-sleep at the ba-basement after be-beat me because-because-"taehyung decided not to make the younger suffered to talk anymore so he hold his shoulder making the younger flinched but relaxed soon away.

"so we will go to my house,that's final"and that's how the brunette found himself being hold up by.taehyung frowned yet again because the younger was so light while holding onto...

did he recover from it or not?

that thought was running through taehyung's mind but he knew this time,he needed to keep silent and not bombarding with lots of unreadable questions.

jungkook just kept quite and not to make his mouth came up with some words that maybe could anger the older and the tiredness in between was one of the reason there's none fighting back scene of argument occurred while being hold up.

they arrived at the car and slowly,taehyung sealed on the seatbelt on jungkook after putting him gently on the passenger seat besides the driver's.he entered on the other side and drove straight away to his mansion...

-
-another update yeay! ⭐️ hope you enjoy this one! probably one of the saddest by far because of the beatings :(..

-see you in next chap lovelies🌟🌸 and prepare for some excitement! hehe

-authorecake-nim

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410K 20.3K 84
( Completed ✓) Taehyung and Jungkook are forced to get married , not really forced . But Taehyung fall in love with a boy...unknown boy , who he rand...
4.1K 125 19
𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩₊‧.°.⋆•˚₊‧⋆. Nᴏᴡ ʙᴏᴛʜ Jᴏʜɴɴɪᴇ ᴀɴᴅ Rᴏsʟʏɴ's ᴄᴀʀᴇᴇʀ ʜᴀs sᴋʏʀᴏᴄᴋᴇᴛᴇᴅ, ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ғᴀᴍᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴇᴀᴄʜᴏᴛʜᴇʀ? 🅁🄴🄰🄳 🄱🄾🄾🄺 🄾🄽🄴 🄾🅃...
40.5K 1.7K 11
Kim taehyung, the 2nd son of Kim's. Jeon Jungkook, the only son of Jeon's. Both Kim's and Jeon's are friends for many Years. So they fixed their both...
103K 3.4K 11
Taehyung received a break up text from Jungkook top_kook 🐰 bottom_tae 🐯 by: moonloverbutterfly99 🌱 My Very First TaeKook FF ever that I ever wro...