The Original Bad Boy (Kol Mik...

بواسطة katee-97

Kol Mikealson, definition; egotstical annoying original. But when one girl turns his world upside down, will... المزيد

The Original Bad Boy (Kol Mikealson)
(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)
(26)
(27)
(28)
(29)
(31)
(32)
(33)

(30)

2.7K 38 29
بواسطة katee-97

The Original Bad Boy

Chapter Thirty

I honestly had no words, and this is rare for me.

Like my brain and mouth weren't in unison with each other, the signals weren't getting where they needed to be. 

I don't know what I want to do right now, part of me wants to hug him and never let him go and part of me wants to shout and scream and tell him that I never see him again.

My heart feels like it wants to pounce out of my chest with all of the emotion I'm feeling right now. 

I was ready to spend the rest of my life with this man, I was ready to settle down with him and give him my all. 

I even considered marrying him at some point.

"Wait, don't say anything, you feel an overwhelming feeling of adoration for your long lost love," he started to guess.

"No?" he mused, "How about missed you so much babe, can't believe I ever lived a day without you!" he said dramatically and smiled when he saw me glaring at him. 

He's acting like nothing has happened, like he hasn't been out of my life for almost 30 years, like it was only yesterday we were stood outside my house back in that town. 

Like we had only just had dinner in that diner. 

"W-what the hell," I finally piped up, stuttering slightly.

"That's the first thing you say to me?" he laughed. 

He seems soulless, like he's saying everything without meaning. 

It looks like shouting and screaming might to be the route we're going down then. 

I notice the way that he's carrying himself is different too, seeing him for the first time was like transporting me back to May 1994, but today this man is someone else.

And I was angry now, acting like everything was a joke and he wasn't taking anything seriously.

'What else do you expect me to say, huh? You were here one day and gone the next, what even happened?" I was surprised I was even able to get out that many words, or even string a coherent sentence together. 

But my shock had been replaced by anger, these weren't words from the man that I fell in love with, completely and entirely in love with. 

That man seemed to have been left to die that day in 1994.

"It's a long story, and you have class early in the morning you said, or was that just to get rid of him? He seemed a bit, not you, you know," he scrunched his nose up and nodded his head towards where Kol had walked off. 

Referring back to the conversation I had had with Kol not too long ago.

He had no right, he could've come back for me if he was still alive, and he chose to leave.

You don't know anything about me anymore, I thought to myself. When I didn't respond to him he carried on.

"You have no right and you know nothing," I breathed back. 

I had relaxed more than before, but I still feel like I couldn't move properly yet.

"Are those for me? You know, as a thank you for my subtle little gift? Red's your favourite colour right?" he ignored my words and raked my body with his eyes at my red dress whilst motioning to the flowers Kol had gotten me that were now laying on the floor with the rest of my things.  

"Subtle? Never took you for a killer MALACHAI," I emphasised his full name, I knew his parents only used it and he hated it. 

I saw his face tense for the first time and he stepped dangerously close to me but I was rooted to the ground. 

"I'd do anything for you," he says surprisingly softly. 

Instead of reacting with rage, he raised a hand up to my face and cups it gently, I want to pull away and feel disgusted by him touching me but I can't. 

I can't stop the feeling of wanting to melt in his arms and say 'take me away, let's go back to the way things were'.

"Did you kill a person for that blood on that rock?" I asked cautiously and with all the seriousness I could muster up.

"He won't be missed," he softly says as his warm hand continues to caress my face. 

He feels so much like home. 

What. 

No. 

No he doesn't. 

He left you. 

He destroyed your heart.

He just admitted to killing a person to get your attention.

Pull yourself together Harley.

I finally gather the courage to step back and shake off his hand from my face, it falls back to his side and I feel a pull to fall back into his touch.

"How long have you been stalking me?" I said as I crossed my arms over my chest, trying to shake off that feeling.

He just smiled, pursed his lips and kept quiet. 

Which only was aggravating me more.

"Okay, let me rephrase, how long have you been terrorizing me?" I tried to aggravate him a little, it seems that might be the only way to get through to him, or to get him to even talk.

"I haven't been out that long and you think this is terrorizing you?"

"Well what else would you call it? And out that long? Where were you?"

"I think you need to ask your little friends about that one,"

"How do you know my friends?"

"No thank you for saving your life either, god how much does a guy need to impress you nowadays huh, a few pathetic twinkly lights?" he flitted his finger about in the air, by the sound of it relating back to mine and Kol's date this evening. 

Which means he's been watching me this whole time, it makes my skin crawl that he'd be standing in the shadows, lurking and watching me and Kol that, intimately. 

But it also sounds like jealousy and annoyance on his end.

"What do you mean saving my life? You ruined me when you walked out on me,"

"Who the hell did you think got you out of that water huh? Who'd ya think saved you from all impending doom, again? Who did you think carried you all the way to the hospital," he said getting emotional for one of the first times during all of this conversation. 

He was there, when it mattered the most. I still don't remember anything from that night after I was hit trying to save Elena. 

I don't remember his touch or anything that I felt this evening, but why don't I remember if I feel this emotion and an attachment so strongly now?

"You were there? Which means you've been in town a while and you've been watching me all this time and you never said anything?" I said upset, he could've popped up any time. 

He went to answer me back but I wasn't done.

"You knew I loved you! You knew that I would've been in pieces after you left me and suddenly you come back with no explanation and answer me with riddles the whole time! You only come into contact with me when I'm about to potentially die and you look at me and talk to me like you don't give a shit! You have no idea how much I wished for you to come back to me!" I was out of breath at this point but I was angry, he was so complacent and soulless that I couldn't take it anymore. 

"Still waiting on that thank you for saving your life thing," was all he replied with.

And I laughed. 

I actually laughed. 

It was like a jerk reaction that I couldn't help.

I turned slightly to the side placing my hands on my hips and throwing my head back. 

Smiling and laughing into the sky above, god this is ridiculous.

It was in disbelief, disbelief that that was all he could say. 

I could feel tears building up in my eyes but I wouldn't let him see me cry, not after his reaction. 

He's seen me cry in the past but that was when he deserved to see my tears, they brim in my eyes. 

It hurts the most that I'm pouring out to him and I still feel this pull to him and he's not giving me anything back.

"You. Left. Me," was all I could muster, trying to calm myself down.

"Left you? You think I wanted that?" he asks seriously.

"I thought you left after I saw about your family in the paper, or worse I thought you'd died! I mourned you! I mourned you for a whole year after that happened, and the week before my birthday! The week before you told me you had big plans for us, you were going to escape your family and finally step up!" I warbled out all at once, but when I started I couldn't stop, and there was a lot more where that came from.

"Yeah, step up as.."

"As what huh? I thought you were gonna ask me to marry you! I thought I was gonna spend the rest of my life with you!" I cut him off again.

"As the leader of the gemini coven, my rightful place,"

"The gemini what now?"

"You know, coven, witches and spells and all that raz-mataz," he laughed and shook his hands up to imitate doing a spell.

"You're a witch? How the hell didn't I know any of this?" I said surprised, again. 

I spent a whole year with this guy, how could I have not picked up on the fact that he was a witch, or that his family were witches, if they were witches. 

I need to take big deep breaths to get my head around all of this before I hear anymore. 

What else could he say he talks to animals or spent the last 30 years of the freaking moon or he ran away with the circus to become an elephant, I wouldn't be surprised at this point.

"Siphoner, actually, not born with powers unfortunately but I can absorb them from others," he explained. 

It makes more sense now, he couldn't cover up doing spells and I could have never have caught him out because he couldn't do them. 

But I'm speechless again, I stare at him in front of me and I really don't recognise him. 

Everything that we went through together and everything we experienced, when he was saying he had family problems I really had no idea.

The little ones didn't even give it away, I never saw them practice, or they were doing it and I was so oblivious that I didn't notice, or so in love. 

The anger and frustration was too much and it's starting to overwhelming me, the tears start brimming again

"Was anything real?" the tears were real as I said this, I felt one betray me and slowly slide down my cheek. 

"Everything was real, I just don't quite feel the exact same way that I used to anymore, I've changed Harley, I feel fearless and I feel ready," he responds very matter-of-factly.

"Ready for what? This big plan of yours? You want to rule the world or some crap like that, I think you'll find  you have competition for that," I remarked, he would have to fight through some pretty powerful hybrids or witches or some other magical creature to get that, I thought to myself.

"To finally become what I was born to be, their leader,"

"And you wanted me to what? Bow and surrender?" I said as i let out a little laugh at how ridiculous I just sounded.

"I wanted to give you the world,"

"Wanted? past tense then?"

"I have changed in 28 years, so have you," he replied smiling. 

He can't turn this around on me, yes I've changed but I didn't kill my family for a higher power. 

I already felt guilty about not stepping in to stop Dean before he killed Bethany, but I didn't drive that stake through her heart or put a bullet between her eyes.

"But your family, how can you be so passive about losing your entire family,"

"Simple, I killed some of them, only got to two of them, the others got away before I had the chance," I froze as he said those words. 

Like they were nothing. 

He killed his family members, after he told me he was fixing things. 

That's why he couldn't see me that night, I told him I hope it went well. 

Oh my god, I might as well have said 'Gee good luck with killing your family did you need any tips or advice on the best way?'

"You killed members your family,"

"Only two but they were in the way,"

"You're evil,"

"No, hunny, I'm a sociopath," he laughed back, like it was the most obvious and normal thing to be. 

"So why now? Why tell me your back now, huh? You see me happy and then you begin to intervene?" I lifted my hand to motion to the direction Kol had disappeared to. 

"Happy? Is that what you called that tonight?"

"You're a bastard," my angry voice was coming through. 

How dare he.

"Now that I'm back, I can still give you the world sweetheart, I just need you not to stand in my way," he ignores my comment and carries on explaining.

"Where did you go then if you did what you 'needed' to do and killed your family to get where you needed to be, don't leaders need to be around to lead, and you ran away," 

"They locked me away, but you will find out how that involves you soon,"

"How does that involve me?"

"Have you ever seen something, or someone that you shouldn't have? Someone that's long gone?" I was about to reply that what he was saying was ridiculous. 

But then I remember, Rose. 

I saw her when we went to go and see Jeremy. 

I shouldn't have been able to, only Jeremy should've been able to see him because of his ability. 

I pushed these thoughts to the back of my mind, so much has happened since then that it's not been a main priority to look into it.

"I see by the look on your face you know exactly what I'm talking about, I also know about your pull towards me, you feel like you need to be near me, like I want to be near you," it's like he's a mind reader. 

How is he knowing this, like nothing is a secret. 

He came closer to me again so we were standing only a foot apart. 

I could feel his breath dangerously close on my face, his eyes searching my face for my reaction.

"What are you going to do?" I finally piped out.

"As long and you and your little plaything don't get in my way, I'm going to take whats mine,"

"I thought you did what you needed to do, shouldn't you be off living your dream?" I tried to say in a mocking manner as confidently as I could. 

But I think he could feel my nerves, if he knew how I was feeling and what I was thinking there's was no telling what else he knew.

"I'm almost there, but it's sweet to care about my well being,"

"That's not fair,"

"It's okay still to care, there's probably somewhere in my deep deep inside my heart that feels the same," he said as he bought forward his hand to caress my face again, "but, no time for that," he finished pulling his hand quickly away and wiping it on his jeans. 

Rude.

"As fun as this has been, I think you need to talk to Bon Bon,"

"Bonnie?"

"Yeah, or Damon but not sure if he's still a raging alcoholic or not?" he scrunched up his face thinking about his question. 

Double rude. 

But true.

"So this is goodbye again?"

"Oh you're not getting rid of me that easily, but I've surprised you enough today," he said pushing strands of my hair behind my ears.

"Oh, I almost forgot, I'm glad you didn't wear the white one, can't exactly see you as an angel with your past," he said finally and with that he disappeared. 

I didn't bother to move from that spot and look to where he was going. 

I didn't want this ridiculous pull to him to know where he was going, because I couldn't risk it making me follow him. 

Or have thoughts about going to his room at any point. 

This is going to be a nightmare.

--- --- ---

Hello everyone! I hope you have all been keeping well and staying safe!

First of all,  I do apologise for this chapter being almost a month late, I am a key worker so I have been super busy working recently and I've had a few funerals of late, so again I am so sorry that this chapter is a little late. 

I also really wanted to get their first meeting right and I've written this chapter and re-written this chapter so many times in the last week just to get it perfect. 

I hope to get back to more of routine after this chapter, and hopefully wrap it up as a completed book within the next few months.

Stay safe

xx

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

15.3K 399 11
You were living a life you were unsatisfied with. What happens when you finally meet a man who has the power to turn it upside down?
159K 2.5K 30
"𝘿𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙨?" "𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙝, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙛 𝙄 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄'𝙙 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙝�...
12.7K 255 30
"Kol, Stop!", I cried while he continued to tickle me. "Please! I can't breath!" I struggled for him to stop. "But Love, your this thing called a...
782K 16.5K 18
❝ameliorate; verb | ame.lio.rate to make (something bad or unsatisfactory) better, less painful.❞ in which an eight-hundred year old vampire is forc...