cold love desire|taekook ff

By Snugglemuggle

both were as cold as ice,both could burn as fire...but both were just a piece of glass taehyung,a guy who did... More

-character interview (synopsis)
1:drunken night
2:familiar face
3:accidentally art
4:meeting us
6:swollen heart
7:i'm not okay
8:broken pin
9:his sister abomination
10:tiny truth
11:cold gaze
12:intertwined scene
13:stop the time
14:trust issue
15:exhibition mess
16:full concern
17:my responsibility
18:see yourself
19:i'm awake
20:his lifeline
21:trap in between
22:chose in between
23:tears in between
24:tormentful contact
25:we're done
26:surviving after
27:unlike happiness
28:problems unsolved
29:left hanging
30:once loved(end)

5:he was here

1.2K 69 8
By Snugglemuggle

"my heart was shattered,
my mind ask to hold on"
-

no one pov
heart is really the prettiest gemstone you could ever had in your lifetime.it was limited,nobody would have earn your heart if you didn't let them to enter the pumping feelings and emotions in between.

inside the little pieces decorated the red shape,we agreed to call it love.love means showering someone or anybody with possible affection,indicating them that they are loved by picking up through beautiful necessary words.

however,the action said otherwise.we couldn't really control some parts of life because it was written to be that way.heart never lies but physical interaction does while the mind was on the war to speak up.

his heart was shattering into pieces,
but his mind begged to stay...

jungkook sometimes wanted to let out all the intolerable untruth emotions in someone's embrace,listening to their heartbeat in between to calm down his lifeless mental by state.but he couldn't cried that easy,because he had nobody anymore.

he left a friend that was special to him by forced of physical,not by the mental of heart.the beautiful gemstone was still beating even shattered after reality hit it like a wave of 'unbearable' surrounded.

story time...
after the incident happened between the duo in the toilet alone,they had a formal meeting with the company organisation and deciding that the teacher in charged,jungkook needed to also participate to create and represent his own art,paint of anything that could fit in the style for the upcoming exhibit along with the students.

after the meeting ahead,the two didn't speak nor dare to look at one another because of the hate and anger fuming on the older,while regret and guilty on the younger.they left the hall and called it a day.

it was currently 5:00pm meant he only had about an hour and a half before his next job shift was,at the night club as usual.he sighed and surely put on a reminder on his mind to prepare his clothes straight away from the meeting of the exhibit next time.

he called a grab and went back home.he closed his eyes feeling a bit overwhelmed and nauseous because of the scene occurred just now but he needed to be in shape and not taking a nap time anytime,it would cost more hell.

meanwhile,taehyung looked at the younger from far away at the parking lot infront of the hall,in his car alone.it was a common thing for taehyung to drive individually without his personal asistant,one of the reason was he just like to drive alone.

somehow,inside of the older heart beat for him,and worrisome scattered after seeing the bruised on his cheeks.in his point of view it was nothing but a hard punch threw.

he tsked and muttering, "it's not like i would care,i need a drink after this" he drove away to a specific night club of his lovely brother...

back to jungkook,he opened the door of the big house and stepped inside slowly,not daring to make a loud noise in fear of his older sister.he put the pair of shoes aside and headed in.

"finally you're here,i thought you didn't want to come back home after last night,my man really touched you lil hard,kookie" lisa came from upstairs taking steps from each stairs and plopped herself on the couch with a glass of wine in between.

jungkook sighed and bowed ninety degrees like every other day he entered the house whenever lisa was upon.she smirked in amusement and took a drink before continuing "just-just get out of my sight for a while,you ruined my drink"

somehow,it caused a fire in the heart of the doe eyed adult.he went in front of her and deciding to stand up just for today. "why do you hate me?" he spoke even thought inner inside was scared and frightened.

lisa raised her left eyebrow and chuckled "wow today you had that courage to ask,unbelievable.but to answer your questions is easy,you ruined my life"jungkook frowned in confusion.he himself just started to know he was being hate by her since he was five years old,basically the time he started to remember which was only a kid.

the sister could see the confused written and deciding to tell him a little bit of detail "you made our dad hate you,so i hate you too,but now he passed away and you were responsible to settle the debts,just like that"she said and left the house slamming shut the doors making him flinched by the sudden loud noise.

he took a deep breath and keep muttering and wished "it's okay,you're okay, everything was just a test"

even thought he was surrounded by negativity,he was well aware that positivity was in between it too,helping him to find the light source for his problems.

-

6:30pm (nightclub area)...

jungkook came inside from the back door with a backpack and full on bartender clothes like the usual.he sighed and brushed some of the dust and headed towards the drink area,on the counter and continued like any other day.

jimin who had just arrived to pat the younger's back startling too in the process.he smiled one of the most precious smiled jungkook could get today and he was glad,glad that even he was just a blank cold little friend towards him,he was there to be a star.

"you're so hardworking,keep going and stay healthy,but you know kook it's okay to stop and rest for a while" jimin said with sincere and concern written all over.the younger sighed and put down the glass and faced him and did one of the rarest action he showed.

he smiled,real smiled with weak eyes. "thank you,hyung" he bowed and continued to do the job given.even it was not a lot,for jimin,he could saw the tiredness and tenderness in one second way that indicated he was going to keep fighting.and saying thank you with soft voice really made jimin heart fluttered in happiness.

the younger started to grow softer...

-

"hyung,i think you really need to expand your club,it was cool and fun but your customers keep increasing too" taehyung said as he already sat in front of the older of his in the room,basically namjoon's cabin in the night club which was upstairs from the hall.

"well i had planned to buy this area,so i think the plan was okay and good to go"namjoon explained and put down his pen in between.

the kim brothers actually didn't had much time to spend just like any other siblings could,and on top of that,both had a company and a huge successful club to be taken care of,but somehow,whenever they had some time together,the fondness was really the key in the atmosphere.

namjoon eyed the younger and decided to ask him about his health conditions "taehyung-ah,did you take your pills?are you okay?" he asked softly with a hint of gentle too,not wanting taehyung to be mad for asking such a dense things in their fun time.

taehyung sighed and closed his eyes "i-i took it everyday,just like what you wanted hyung" he ended it while rubbing his forehead.namjoon smiled weakly and nodded,leaning against his chair.

taehyung suddenly stood up and smiled his boxy smile "i think i'll have a drink downstairs,bye hyung see you later" they bid each other goodbye and parted a part between the close doors.

-

taehyung sat on one of the stools and waved his hand asking for attention during the loud noise of the beat music going with the rhythm of some of the human dancing on the dance floor.

"yes?" a small yet quite voice answered and made taehyung frowned in befuddled.he kind of remembered the exact same voice just a while ago but the bartender didn't look up at him making him crossed the arm.

"excuse me,but can you look at me?" and that's how his mind went blanked for a moment.he couldn't think or did any sign because of the confusion as to why he was here,working as someone's servers drinks in the club.

both had a silent between them without anyone speaking for a moment but taehyung quickly snapped out of it and twitched his eyebrows in process.he decided to have some fun and smirked. "why are you here jungkook? are you working here full time?"

and to asnwer his questing,the younger looked back down and nodded like a kid. "or are you whoring around at the time too?" taehyung said mockingly to make the other fuming in anger or maybe regret.

"please don't think like that hyung,im-i'm not like that.." he whispered the last part feeling a bit downhearted referring to the older's statement in crime,making him felt like wanted to shrink and disappear. "whatever,please give me only a glass,not so powerful i don't want to get drunk" jungkook nodded and headed to make the drink,taking the glass and ice on the inside.

he put the alcohol in front of taehyung and bowed just like how he always did towards other customers "enjoy your drink,i'll get going" because of the low self-esteem for the day,he decided not to bother him much just like today's event at the exhibit hall.he was just a bit overwhelmed from today.

time skipped...
there's not much person left inside the club and the younger's shift was about to reach its time.he mumbled a soft hummed melody to keep awake before the energy drained making him passed out-no he didn't want to appear weak and a bother.

"hey jungkook,there's the same guys wanted to meet you outside at the parking lot"jimin came and immediately told about the strange guy which was asking for the younger's appearance.the guy came actually for almost every week,which made him felt worried and confused but let it be,not invading the little one's business with others.

jungkook sighed and took a deep breath and said "i'll go for a bit" and he left out of sight.

taehyung took a notice in the duo conversation,he could see the trembling came in through the younger.he was thinking who could the guys be and why they wanted to meet jungkook at this kind of night,late night.

taehyung stood up and headed towards jimin "hey jimin right?" he asked for approval.the other smiled showed his beautiful white teeth "yupp,that's me and i think you're my boss's brother right? what can i do for you?"

"actually i knew jungkook since we're kids and college too,where's he going may i ask? and please call me by my name" he asked in his deep voice.jimin gulped and thought of it...

maybe if i said something,taehyung could  help with jungkook's personality esteem...

"well he's going to the parking lot,meeting with some guys like almost every end of the week,he never said anything as i never really wanted to ask but i got a weird feeling from them" jimin explained and stood out his worries too.

taehyung sighed and looked at jimin back,flashing a smile "thank you so much,jimin,i'll get going now but can i have your number? just in case" jimin agreed and that's how they exchange the mobile phone's private numbers.

taehyung immediately went towards the direction jungkook headed with a heavy heart...

-
-hyeee im sorry for updating a bit late this time🙏 even the chapter was done a few days ago as i was busy with online classes and assignments 🥺✨💜

-however,i hope 2k+ chapter will do✨🌻love youuu💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

-authorcake-nim

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 143 14
Nathalie has been afraid for Adrien's safety lately. So, with Gabriel's permission, she create a sentimonster, Mallory. She is made to protect Adrien...
103K 3.4K 11
Taehyung received a break up text from Jungkook top_kook 🐰 bottom_tae 🐯 by: moonloverbutterfly99 🌱 My Very First TaeKook FF ever that I ever wro...
25.9K 1.7K 19
Wherein Jeon Jungkook wants his parents to stop randomly arranging him with someone for him to get marry and settle. So he end up asking his best fri...
7.5K 358 6
On Jungkook's birthday, V gives him a diary. But, there's already some writing in it? 'Once again, Happy Birthday, Kookie! ~Your Husband (I wish)...